为什么呢
Why not?
因为 一旦抽了大♥麻♥
Because if I smoked weed
我可能很快会复吸海♥洛♥因♥
it is very likely that I would forget to not do heroin.
不管怎样 我还是会毫不犹豫娶你
for the record... I would marry you in a hot minute.
为什么
Why?
因为大多数瘾君子 无法控制毒瘾
Because most drug addicts who crave drugs just do drugs.
但你做到了
But you don't.
说明你比大部分人坚强 比他们更酷
That makes you stronger than most people. And cooler.
说明你绝不会自暴自弃
And the opposite of self-destructive.
所以 Amelia...
So... All right, Amelia...
天啊 不要 快起来
Oh, my God. No. Get up!
好吧 是今天不行 还是永远不行呢
Got it. Like, not ever or not today?
不要在我袒露最阴暗秘密的时候
Just not when I'm confessing my darkest secrets
我脸上还挂着鼻涕呢
and I have snot rolling down my face.
好的
Okay.
Luna还好吗
Is Luna okay?
她没事
Yeah, she's fine.
我是来看看笑脸
I just needed to see a friendly face.
我要去找家长谈话了 撤掉孩子的生命支持
I'm about to ask a father about taking his baby off life support.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她最好了 不评判人 也不自私
She's the best. Doesn't judge. Isn't selfish.
不抱怨 不愤恨
Isn't bitter or resentful about the cards she's been dealt.
希望她永远不会抱怨愤恨
Oh, I hope she doesn't. Become bitter or resentful.
不过也没关系
I mean, I wouldn't blame her if she did.
我的一生中 很长时间都在愤恨
I spent a lot of my life being angry
对自己来到这个世界的方式感到不满
about the way that I came into the world.
过了很久我才明白 生气对我没好处
Took me a long time to realize that that anger didn't serve me.
我越释然 才能过得越好
And the more I let it go, the better off I'd be.
放下这些事 就像剥掉心上的坚硬外壳
Letting it go was like breaking off the crusty black pieces of my heart.
刚开始很疼 但之后就...
It hurt at first, but with time, it just...
哇哦 Wilson...
Oh, wow. Wilson...
怎么了
What?
谢谢你
Thank you!
库珀氏韧带已经彻底碎了
The Cooper ligament is completely destroyed.
- 是啊 Stoppa入路手术应该最适合 - 同意
-Yeah, I think Stoppa technique'sour best bet. -Agreed.
请给我镊子
Uh, pick-ups?
大喜的日子 新娘说自己老公废柴
What a wedding day. Started with his bride calling him a loser.
还能有更糟的情况吗 我不是说...
Can't imagine much worse. Not that I...
孩子们还好吗
How are the kids?
要我说 他还挺幸运的
If you ask me, he's lucky.
怎么说
How so?
第一天就认清了事实 而不是等到20年之后
Well, he found out the truth on day one instead of 20 years from now.
没房♥子 没孩子 多幸运 请给我梅奥剪刀
No house, no kids. Lucky. Mayo scissors, please.
Altman还好吗
And how is Altman?
她过几天就回来上班
She'll be back in a couple days.
我不是问这个
That's not why I'm asking.
抱歉 主任 我的私事在手术室里说得够多了
Respectfully, Chief, the OR has heard enough about my personal life, okay?
网格布 谢谢
Mesh. Thank you.
Hayes 你又呼我了
Maggie: Hayes, you paged again?
你说他胸腔太小 放不下完整的人工心脏
You said there's not enough space for a total artificial heart.
都说过没可能了 你还紧急呼叫我
You paged me 911 after I told you it was impossible?
- 他的胸腔太小了 - 我明白
- His chest cavity is too small. - I know.
那是因为心脏占了空间
Too small because his heart's taking up space.
如果腾出空间来呢
But what if we made space?
行啊 把心脏拿出来好了
Sure, let's just take out his heart.
别扯了 不是要全拿出来
Don't be ridiculous. We'll leave some of it behind.
你要部分切除他的心脏吗
You want to cut out part of his heart?
下半部分 心室部分 功能本来就不健全
The lower part, the ventricles. which are not functioning properly.
所以还是要切除一部分心脏
So the answer is yes. You want to cut out part of his heart.
腾出空间 放入完整人工心脏泵
To create space for a total artificial heart pump
代替切除部分的功能
to act in place of what we removed.
之前做过这种手术吗 听起来似乎没有
Have you done this before? 'Cause it sounds like you haven't done it before.
年龄更大的孩子使用过人工心脏
We have used the device on older children.
他们不需要切除两侧心室
But in those cases we did not have to remove both ventricles.
所以手术可能失败
So you could do this and it doesn't...work?
那为什么还提出...
Why would you even suggest...
因为不论如何 Arthur的生存率几乎一样
'Cause Arthur's chances of survival are exactly the same
做不做手术 存活概率都相同
as if we did absolutely nothing.
我知道 听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds insane.
但没有选择了 Arthur也没有时间了
But we are running out of options and Arthur is almost out of time.
你之前让我救救你的孩子 对吗
You asked me to save your son, yes?
我现在跟你说 这是最好的办法
I am telling you, this is his best chance.
我给Hollie打个电♥话♥
I need to call Hollie.
让她再看看孩子 趁着...
She'll want to see him before...
以防万一
Just in case.
没问题
Of course.
手术比预想的还要成功
Your surgery went better than we could have hoped.
你可能需要恢复几个月 但情况不错
You may have a couple months' rehab but everything looks good.
疫情之下 独自一人 在家养病数月
Months of rehab, alone in an apartment during a pandemic.
就这样吗
Oh, so that's it?
才12小时吧 你就放弃了吗
It's been, what, 12 hours, and you're jumping ship?
Bailey 可能应该让他们...
Bailey, maybe we should just let them...
Shayne 我父母在一起超过60年
Shayne, my parents were together for over 60 years.
我妈妈去世之后 我和我爸一起翻看老照片
Look, after my mom passed my dad and I were going through their old photos,
想找一张刊登讣告的照片
looking for something that we could post with her obituary.
60年啊 发型和穿着换了无数次
60 years is a lot of hairstyles and fashion trends.
最后 我爸让我来选
And finally, my dad told me that I should just pick
因为他看到照片时
because when he looked at them
眼里只有他深爱的女人
all he saw was the woman he fell in love with.
还是初见的她 温柔 体贴 热心
She was still the same caring, nurturing, kind-hearted person she was the day they met.
人是不会变的
Look, people are who they are.
Karissa说了一些话
Karissa said some things
是因为你们被困在车里 她很害怕
while you were trapped in a car and she was terrified.
要我说...
My guess is...
她还是初见时的她
she's still the same person she was when you met.
或许 你应该再给她一个机会
You might want to give her a chance to prove that
而不是匆匆放弃
before you just throw it all away.
我现在能见她吗
Is there any way I can see her?
我去给你拿平板
I'll get you a tablet.
我刚跟西雅图伙伴的理事Kelly Bernard通电♥话♥了
I just got off with Kelly Bernard who runs Seattle Partners.
不会有人被赶出酒店了
No one is losing their bed, nobody's losing a room.
她会指定一批酒店
She's gonna point me in the direction of hotels
专门给我的病人入住
so I can sponsor patient rooms
不会干扰到其他人
without getting in anybody's way.
又怎么了
Come on.
你对所有的主治医生都这样吗 还是只针对我
Do you have a problem with all your attendings or just me?
我在努力改变了啊
Cause I'm trying to make this right.
我知道
I know you are.
我是生气这些现状
It's just, this whole situation pisses me off.
又不是我造成的
And, what, that's my fault?
不是你 是整个体系
No. It's the whole system.
真正需要帮助的人 没有得到帮助
It's not designed to help the people that actually need it.
尤其是像我们这样的医护人员
Especially when they look like us.
对啊 所以我才想要帮忙
Right. That's why I'm trying to help.
我过去当社工时 经常见到这种临时性的改变
When I was a social worker, I saw a lot of temporary fixes
出发点是好的
that came from a good place.
但都是治标不治本
But they never get to the root of the problems.
隔离住酒店当然好了
Hotel rooms are great for quarantine.
可人们最后还是得冒着风险
But then people have to go back
回家挤着住 回岗位工作
to risky jobs and overcrowded homes.
我知道你是想帮忙
I know you're trying to help.
可这一切都太难受了
It's just that all this is just too much.
我受不了了
And I'm just really over it, you know?
真的
Just over it.
我想教你游泳
I want to teach you to swim.
想带你去看曲棍球
I want to take you to hockey games.
但如果我们...
But if we don't...
没有机会做这些事
get to do those things...
我想让你知道 我有多爱你
I want you to know how much I love you.
我和妈妈都很爱你
How much your mom and I love you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表