艾米莉娅和林生孩子了
Amelia and Link had their baby.
你看到孩子了吗 特别可爱
Did you see him? Really cute little guy.
-昨晚出什么事了 -我妈已经告诉你了吧
- What happened last night? - Oh, my mom told you, right?
我突然有一台紧急手术
I, uh, had a last-minute emergency surgery.
我当时应该给你发条消息
I should have texted,
或者给你留条语♥音♥也行
or a voicemail would have worked, too.
这样告诉我婚礼取消了吗
To tell me that our wedding was off?
什么 婚礼没取消 只是延后了
What? Not off, just-just delayed.
怎么会取消呢
Why would it be off?
我不知道 我不知道 我只是 我想我...
I don't know. I don't know. I just... I-I guess I-I...
只是... 我有点... 我有点措手不及
I-It just... I kind of... I got thrown.
这样 好 我明白了
Yeah. Okay. Well, got it.
不 我不想取消我们的婚礼 泰迪
Well, no. No. I don't want to cancel our wedding, Teddy.
-你想吗 -我不想
- Do you? ?- No.
创伤病人被送进来了
Trauma's coming in.
我先走了
See ya.
你是不是还想让我给你买♥♥辆保时捷
Would you like me to buy you a Porsche, as well?
再来架私人飞机
Maybe a private jet?
我知道这看起来很多...
I know it looks like a lot...
不只是看起来很多 这就是很多
It doesn't look like a lot. It is a lot!
这可太过分了
It is unreasonable.
凯瑟琳 我需要它们来让病人们健康地活下去
Catherine, it is just what I need to keep my patients alive and safe.
过分的是 他们大部分都是有色人种
What is unreasonable is that too many of them are black and brown,
所以没几个人在乎他们
and not enough people seem to care.
-我知道 -那你吼我♥干♥什么
- I know that! - ?Then why are you yelling at me?
我没有吼你
I'm not yelling at you,
我是通过你在吼这个世界
I'm yelling at the world through you!
我讨厌这个
I hate this.
我讨厌这个
I hate this!
我工作做得很好
I am good at my job,
我还从来没有遇到我解决不了的问题
and I have yet to meet a problem that I couldn't fix
直到这个
until this!
试试 麦琪 吼吼很爽
Try it, Maggie! It feels good to yell.
我也讨厌这个
I hate this, too!
我讨厌这个
?I hate this!
我讨厌我不得不取消所有的手术
I hate that I've had to cancel all of my surgeries!
我讨厌人们因为
I hate that people are dying
没有医保而死去
because they don't have access to healthcare!
我讨厌我今天一天都在开网络会议
I hate that my entire day is spent on a computer conference!
开会 开会
Conference, conference!
我还讨厌不管我们怎么努力还是有人会死亡
And I hate that everyone is dying no matter what we do!
上帝 我讨厌人们都在死亡
Lord, I hate that everyone is dying!
我讨厌我无法改变这一切
I hate that I can't fix it!
我讨厌我无法改变这一切
I hate that I can't fix this!
我还讨厌我丈夫还没有回到我身边
And I hate that my husband hasn't come back to me.
我也讨厌
I hate that, too.
韦伯医生
Hey. Dr. Webber?
我听说了你的个人防护装备消毒招数
Uh, I-I heard about your PPE cleaning hack.
聪明
Smart.
我很高兴能帮上忙
Well, I'm glad to help.
我一直想问
I-I -- You know, I've been meaning to ask,
你和福克斯医生怎么样了
how are things, uh, with you and Dr. Fox?
你想知道她是否回恋爱市场了
You want to know if she's back on the market?
谢谢你的好意 并不是
How kind of you to offer. No.
我想知道我能否把你的主意归功于自己
I-I wondered if I could, uh, take credit for your idea.
赢得一点声誉
Buy a little goodwill.
算了 我就
Yeah, forget it. I'll just, uh --
我就躲着她吧
I'll just hide from her instead.
我们不能把责任推给
We cannot blame, um,
环境 致癌物质或家族史
environment, toxins, family history.
那最后一份呢
How 'bout that last quarter, huh?
应该向细胞们道歉
Cells need apologies,
-它们应该知道 -不不不不不
- and they need to know on an elemental -- - No, no, no. No, no, no.
会议方表示他们不会发布这个
The conference confirmed that they weren't gonna post this.
-可恶 -不是他们
- Damn it! - They didn't.
是别人手♥机♥录的
It was someone's cellphone.
我已经"红遍全网"了
I've gone viral.
没关系 我们发个新闻稿
Alright. That's fine. We issue a press release.
我们把这整件事解释清楚 我们解释
We explain the whole thing. We explain the symptoms
钴中毒的症状和危险
and the dangers of cobalt poisoning.
人们需要知道其中的风险
People need to know the risks.
我的名声 杰克森 那是我的一切
My reputation, Jackson -- It's everything I had.
那还是完好无损 对吧
And it's still intact, alright?
你有着传奇般的职业生涯 你是生病了
You have a legendary career. You got sick.
尽管把这一切怪在生病上很诱人 说
It's tempting to want to point to my illness and say,
"所以他才犯了那么多错"
"That's why he made so many mistakes."
但残酷的现实是我戒酒的原则
But rigorous honesty is a tenet of my sobriety,
如果我照镜子
and if I look at myself in the mirror,
我就知道有些事不是因为钴
I know there were things that were not the cobalt.
那就是我
They were just me.
听着 我跟麦琪说
Look, I told Maggie
她应该给她堂妹做手术
she should operate on her cousin.
那是一个艰难的决定 在那种情况下
That was a tough call. In that circumstance,
我可能也会做出同样的决定
I might have made the same decision.
我和一个不是你母亲的女人在一起过
And I spent time with a woman who wasn't your mother.
我知道那不对 但我还是做了
I knew it was wrong, and I did it anyway,
都是因为她 满足了我的自尊
all because she... puffed up my ego.
我们没有肉体上的接触 那点我很确定
It wasn't physical. I made sure of that.
但依然...
But, still, it --
感觉就像出轨
it felt like cheating.
我只能怪我自己
And I have no one to blame but myself.
是我的病人
Ah, my patient.
你 你走吧
Ah, you -- you go.
放学了 孩子们都在看电影了
School is done, and the kids are watching a movie.
三个都在看吗 你是怎么做到的
All three of them? How'd you swing that?
我告诉他们这是你第二次生日想要的礼物
I told them it's what you wanted for your re-birthday.
我错过了真正那次 所以就是今天了 惊喜吧
I missed the real one, so now it's today. Surprise!
艾米莉娅 你不用...
Amelia, you don't have to...
你知道我做了什么吗
Do you realize what I have done?
上一次这屋里所有的孩子
When was the last time every child in this house
没缠着我们是什么时候的事了
was doing something that did not involve us?
小宝宝也睡着了
And the baby's asleep.
小宝宝有名字
The baby has a name.
但...我突然想不起来了
But...I just forgot it.
米奇
Mikey.
埃文
Evan.
托比
Toby.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在想如果我们选不出一个好名字
I figured if we couldn't pick a name,
他可以给自己选一个
he could pick his own.
也许我说到对的名字 他就会有反应
Maybe he'll react when I say the right one.
我也想不到更好的办法了
And I can't think of a better idea.
马克
Mark.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
不不不 那可不行
No, no, no, not that one.
-加布·林肯 -老天
- Gabe Lincoln? - ?Oh, God.
也许我们也该试试女孩的名字
Maybe we should try some girl names.
我们怎么知道他是否认为自己是男性
We don't know if he'll identify as male.
有道理
Good point.
金伯利
Kimberly.
这个孩子的父亲袭击了另一个孩子的父亲
This kid's dad attacked another kid's dad,
贝利的脚不知道怎么被卷进去了
somehow Bailey's foot got involved,
现在他们都在急诊室
and now they're all in the E.R.
这都是小事
Well, I'm okay with that
只要没人因疫情而死
as long as no one's dying of the plague.
德卢卡想知道有没有最新消息能告诉孩子爸爸
DeLuca's wondering if there's an update for the dad.
他的血压勉强维持着
I mean, his blood pressure's barely holding,
而且他的烧伤面♥积♥很大 想要康复还很漫长
and his burns are extensive, so it's a long road.
这些烧伤已经穿过了肌肉
These burns have gone through the muscle,
进入了他的胸腔
into his chest?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表