走吧
go away.
回家去吧
Go home.
最次也请回你办公室
At the very least, go to your office
大喊几声 砸点东西 我不知道
and scream, break something. I don't know.
多缓一缓
Just take more than a minute.
即使超人也需要足够的时间
Because, yes, even super humans need more than a minute
来悼念养育他们的人
to grieve the loss of the person that made them who they are.
这里有我们呢
We got this.
走吧
Go away.
情况怎么样
Okay. How we doing here?
脑部透视
Fluoro.
他大脑中动脉有个血栓
He's got a clot in his middle cerebral artery.
他伤害的女孩还好吧
Are the girls he hurt okay?
至少身体没事吧
I mean... okay as they can be?
希望如此 但我无法想象
I hope so, but I cannot imagine.
世界一直都是这么操蛋吗
Was the world always this messed up
只是因为我们之前没有孩子
and we just didn't pay attention
所以没有注意到吗
'cause we didn't have kids yet?
是的 我现在会更加注意
Yeah, I notice more now.
我只想拥抱斯考特 永远不放手
I just want to hug Scout and never let go.
在我用消毒剂彻底清洁过自己之后
You know, after drenching myself in sanitizer.
我甚至不能回家拥抱艾莉森和利奥
You know, I can't even go home to hug Allison and Leo.
他们住在我妈妈家
They're staying at my mom's,
我只能跟他们视频聊天
and I see them on video chat.
这是一种特殊的折磨
It is a special kind of torture.
感觉剥夺 我只是
Sensory deprivation. I just --
我只想闻一闻抱一抱他们
I just want to smell them and hold them.
至少疫情能让我忙起来
Well, at least I have a pandemic to keep me occupied.
想法真黑暗
?That's dark.
当这一切开始时
You know, when all this started,
我把它当作一场战争
I treated it like it was a war,
人们齐心协力共同抗疫
like we were all in this together,
但人们并没有齐心协力 差远了
but we're not in this together. Not even close.
我们中有些人冒着生命危险
I mean, some of us are risking our lives,
思念家人 牺牲一切 为了什么
missing our families, sacrificing everything, and why?
为了让其他人继续想方设法互相伤害吗
So other people can just keep finding ways to hurt each other?
在疫情期间绑♥架♥青少年
I mean, kidnapping teenagers during a pandemic?
更别提那些
Don't even get me started
不戴口罩参加聚会的人了
on all those people who are partying without masks.
我觉得你的严重程度搞反了
I think you said those things in the wrong order.
这可说不准
I'm not so sure.
事实是吗
It's a fact, huh?
是的 神经外科医生是所有外科医生中最好的情人
Yes. Neurosurgeons are the best lovers of all the surgeons.
对细微处的关注
It's the attention to the smallest of details.
我们了解快乐中枢
We know about, uh, pleasure centers.
好吧 谢谢你来逗我开心
Okay. It's been very nice having you stop by.
你可以来反驳我
You're welcome to prove me wrong.
骨科
Ortho?
算了吧 缺乏技巧
Forget about it. No finesse.
麻醉科
Anesthesiology?
真的会让你打瞌睡
Snooze. Literally.
如果疫情能结束的话 我要为那些想和
If this thing ever ends, I am creating a dating app
神经外科医生约会的女性开♥发♥一款约会软件
for women who want to date a neurosurgeon,
那个医生就是我
and that would be me.
快走 快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
蓝色警报 4850病房♥
Code Blue, room 4850.
蓝色警报 4850病房♥
Code Blue, room 4850.
你不会意识到你对治病救人
You know, you don't realize how addicted you are
有多上瘾 直到你无法救了
to saving lives until you can't.
我意识到了
I realized it.
真是滑稽
How hilarious is it
这个医院里排名前二的两个外科医生
that the best and second-best surgeons in this joint
感染了病毒
caught the plague?
你不是这里医术排名第二的外科医生
You're not the second-best surgeon here.
你可能排前五
You might be top five.
等等 你
Wait. Wait, you --
你以为我把你排在第一了
you thought I put you at number one?
这太可悲了
Oh, that is -- that is so sad.
你获得过几个凯瑟琳·福克斯奖
How many Catherine Fox Awards do you have?
你救过几个凯瑟琳·福克斯的命
How many Catherine Foxes have you saved?
回得好
Good one.
我不敢相信我们又失去了一个人
I can't believe we lost another one.
我们尽力了
We did our best.
再增加六个床位 九个生命体征监护仪
Six more beds, nine more vital monitors,
我们就达到标准了
and we will meet protocol standards.
做得好 阿尔特曼
Nice work, Altman.
很快就能补上 也算有些进展
It'll fill up before we know it, but I guess it's something.
当我说不是每个人都需要留在这里
Well, when I said not everyone would be needed here,
我是认真的
I meant it.
如果你需要私人时间
If you need to take personal time.
你是在开玩笑对吧
That's a joke, right?
你为了救梅瑞狄斯
You've been burning the candle at both ends
而忙得心力交瘁
trying to save Meredith.
你理应休息一下了
You've earned a break.
梅瑞狄斯不重要 理查德
Meredith doesn't matter, Richard.
我是说她能醒来真是太好了
I'm saying it's great that she's awake.
但我想 如果我能...
But I thought if I could...
如果我能保住她的命 这就有意义
if I could just keep her alive, that meant something.
现在她醒了 却什么都没变
And now she's awake, and nothing has changed.
而我们现在竟然在食堂
And we are in a frickin' cafeteria.
以前大家都在这里休息
People used to take breaks in here,
吃冰淇淋 吃薯条
and they would eat ice cream and French fries,
可我们... 现在我们把它改了
and we... now we just converted it
让病人在这里离世
so that they would die here instead.
休息救不了任何人
So, taking a break won't save anyone.
而且反正我也没地方去
And I don't have anywhere to go anyway.
这是你的错
And that's on you.
你也知道这是你的错
And you know it's on you.
自怜自艾
Feeling sorry for yourself
也救不了任何人
doesn't save lives.
除非你想清楚你当时为什么会那么做
You aren't gonna get better until you take the time
你就不会好起来
to find out why you did what you did.
你毁了自己的生活
You blew up your life
还深深地伤害并羞辱了你爱的男人
and profoundly hurt and humiliated the man that you love.
你需要负起责任
You need to take inventory.
想清楚问题出在哪里
Name your demons.
把事情处理好
Clean up your messes.
你可能没办法让生活恢复到当初的样子
You may not be able to get things back the way they were,
但你如果能正视自己
but if you honestly look at yourself,
或许你就不会重蹈覆辙
maybe you won't repeat the same pattern again.
克鲁格护士到手术室 克鲁格护士到手术室
Nurse Kruger to the OR. Nurse Kruger to the OR.
女士 你还好吗
Ma'am, you okay?
我过一会儿就好了
I will be. I just need a minute.
不好意思 但能麻烦你把口罩戴好吗
I'm sorry, but you have to keep your mask on.
你想坐一会儿吗
Do you want to sit down?
我女儿被送到医院了
My daughter, she was taken,
我差点就再也见不到她了
and I almost lost her forever.
老天 我听说了
Oh, my God. I heard about that.
我想你现在心里一定不好受
I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now.
我一整天都在努力
You know, I spend my whole day
让自己撑到最后一刻
just trying to get to end of it still standing.
每天都会出一些状况
And there's always something,
但我总能想办法解决
but I find ways to deal with the somethings.
我努力尽人事
I try to get ahead of them.
可有时还是得听天命
But you can't get ahead of everything.
压力太大了 真是太大了 你真不容易
It's too much stress. It's too much. I'm so sorry.
你知道最搞笑的是什么吗
And you know what's crazy?
我还得每天早上起床上班
I have to get up and go to work in the morning
假装一切如常
and act like nothing happened.
因为我得养家糊口
Because we have to eat and have a roof over our head.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表