请嫁给我吧
Please, marry me.
好的
Okay.
好的 你看起来很帅气
Alright, okay. You look great.
西奥多娅·格蕾丝·阿尔特曼 你愿意
Do you, Theodora Grace Altman, take...
抱歉 有短♥信♥
Text message, sorry.
西奥多娅·格蕾丝·阿尔特曼 你愿意
Do you, Theodora Grace Altman, take...
-你能 -没问题
- Could you... - Yeah, of course.
是艾米莉亚
Amelia.
"结婚咯 真开心
"Yay wedding, yay joy.
爱你"
Xoxo."
-没事了吧 -是的 能有什么事
- We good? - Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?
-好的 -好了 抱歉
- Okay. - Okay, sorry.
是贝丝
Beth.
"你开心我也开心"
"Happy you're so happy."
你的前未婚妻贝丝吗
As in your ex-fiancée Beth?
-是的 -我不知道
- Yeah. - I didn't... I didn't know
你还跟贝丝有联♥系♥
that you still talked to Beth.
为什么你用这种语气 "贝丝" 怎么
Why are you saying it like that? "Beth." What's...?
我只是没想到你们还有联♥系♥
Well, I-I just didn't think that you still talked to her.
有的呀 每周一11:00
Yeah. Mondays at 11:00,
但我们这次改到今天了
but we had to change it today
因为她那时要参加家长会
'cause she had her parent/teacher conference,
但你看 她替我们开心
but look. She's so happy for us.
我们梦寐以求的婚礼
The wedding we all dream of...
停下
Stop it!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
克里斯蒂娜给咱俩定了去瑞士的机票
Cristina's bought us tickets to Switzerland
作为我们的结婚礼物
as our wedding present.
我们可以去她那里小住
We can... We can go stay with her
甚至去她的医院讲一节创伤治疗课
and maybe teach a trauma class at her hospital.
欧文 把手♥机♥收起来
Owen, put your phone away.
-好的 我愿为你做任何事 -好的
- Yeah, anything for you. - Okay.
好的 我刚在说
Okay, as I was saying...
我回来啦
Hey, I'm home.
所以利奥跟我一起过感恩节
So, uh, Leo will do Thanksgiving with me,
然后跟你一起过圣诞节吗
and Christmas with you...?
我都不知道我们有骨瓷
I didn't know we had bone china.
你真的确定吗
Are you really sure?
你 我 泰迪 孩子们 我们所有人一起
You, me, Teddy, our kids, all of us, together?
你认真的
Really?
你太好了 艾米莉娅
You're amazing, Amelia.
再见
Bye.
过来坐吧
Hey. So, come, sit, sit.
过来
Come on.
那么
So, uh...
你...你刚是在跟艾米莉娅打电♥话♥
You were... You were talking to Amelia?
是的 我们每天都聊
Yeah, we talk every day.
她要带利奥过来
She is bringing Leo here
这样我们就可以一起过节了
so we can have the holidays all together.
你不觉得这种事需要先问问我吗
You don't think that's something that you should've asked?
这是真爱 泰迪
It's true love, Teddy.
你真的想要我征求同意吗
You really want to ask permission?
真... 你爱她
True... You love her?
你怎么会不爱艾米莉娅呢
How can you not love Amelia?
她可是艾米莉娅
It's Amelia.
所以她排第一位是吗
So she comes first?
不 当然不是
No, no, God, no.
克里斯蒂娜排第一
Cristina comes first.
等等
Wait.
但你...你娶了我
But you... You married me.
你...选择了我
You... You chose me.
味道不错
Oh, this is good.
听着
Listen.
你不懂爱不是你的错
It's not your fault that you don't know how to love.
你说什么
What did you just say to me?
我说我爱你
I said I love you.
把肉汁递给我 但我也爱你
And pass the gravy. But I also love you.
这...这感觉不太对
This... This doesn't feel right.
因为就是不对 我来这里的唯一理由
Because it's not. The only reason that I came here,
我们一起有个孩子的唯一理由
the only reason that we have a baby together
是因为艾米莉娅
is because of Amelia.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们真的应该感谢她
We really should be thanking her.
你想给她回个电♥话♥吗还是我来
Do you want to call her back or should I?
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
你总是这么说 但你从来都不是真心的
You know, you say that a lot, but you never really mean it.
所以我总是会回来 这就是我们的习惯
That's why I keep coming back. It's sort of our thing.
我不想让它成为我们的习惯
I don't want it to be our thing.
那么唯一的选项就是你意识到
Well, then the only alternative is you realize
总有一天...
one of these days...
总有一天会怎样
One of these days what?
甜点好了
Dessert.
真棒
Ah, yes.
你会烫伤你自己的
You'll burn yourself.
我搞得定 艾米莉娅
I've got it, Amelia.
泰迪 我是泰迪
Teddy. It's Teddy.
泰迪怎么了
What's wrong with Teddy?
你一直无视我 你总是这样
You keep looking past me, like you always do.
即使我人就在这里
Even though I'm right here.
我受够了
Yeah, I'm done.
我受够了 我受够了等待你的关注
I'm done. I am done waiting for you
和每次这种失落的感觉 我受够了
and feeling like this every time. I'm done.
我是泰迪
It's Teddy!
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
我爱泰迪
I love Teddy.
但...她不是你 艾米莉娅
But... she's no you, Amelia.
拿着
Here.
吃吧
Eat.
这是你的最爱
It's your favorite.
所以你俩从那之后就再没有聊过
So you guys haven't talked since...
从她害我被同事看笑话
Since she humiliated me at work
破坏了我们的家庭后吗 没有
and destroyed our family? No.
我是想说从你把她带回家之后
I was gonna say since you brought her home.
我只是想确认她没事
I just want to make sure that she's okay,
然后我就回酒店了
and I'm gonna head back to the hotel.
-欧文 -艾米莉娅 我不想跟她说话
- Owen. - Amelia, I don't want to talk to her
因为每一次都会让我更愤怒
because every time I do, it just makes me angrier.
懂吗 而且我已经精疲力尽了
Okay? And I'm exhausted by it.
所以我不干了
So I'm done.
你能把侧板递给我吗
Can you pass me the side part, please?
心理医生怎么样
What about therapy?
-我在看心理医生 -和泰迪一起吗
- I go to therapy. - With Teddy?
我不需要花钱找一个陌生人
I don't need to pay some stranger to sit there
坐在那里听泰迪撒谎
and listen to Teddy lie to me.
你能别对泰迪那么苛刻吗 她才失去德卢卡
Would you cut her some slack? She just lost DeLuca.
我们都失去了德卢卡
We all lost DeLuca.
他去世的那天 我就站在她对面
I was standing right across from her the day that he died.
但并不是所有人都能像她一样 直接自我封闭
But we don't all have the luxury of just shutting down completely.
我想让她好
I want her to be well.
我当然想
Obviously I do.
利奥整天都说想见他妈妈
You know, Leo's been asking to see his Mama all day
我只能骗他说她在上班
and I had to lie to him and say that she's working
因为我不想让他看见妈妈这幅样子
because I don't want him to see her like this.
他需要自己的妈妈
He needs her, you know?
艾莉森也需要她 但实话实说
Allison needs her. But honestly...
说实话 我不需要她了
Honestly, I don't.
-欧文 -她永远都在对我撒谎
- Owen... - All she's ever done is lie to me.
她从来都在撒谎
That's all she's ever done.
她怀孕数月却没有告诉我
She didn't tell me she was pregnant for months,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表