但是我知道 在某个时候...
but I knew, you know, at a certain point...
我去了医院
I came to the hospital.
我知道
I know.
你能听见吗
You could hear?
不是通过我的耳朵
Not through my ears.
死亡很疲惫
Dying is exhausting.
你知道作为一个外科医生
You know that point as a surgeon...
你为自己的病人做了一切
you've done everything for your patient.
我可以努力让他们去斗争
I could try and will them to fight,
让他们活下来
will them to live,
但我从来理解不了疲惫的程度
but I never understood the level of exhaustion.
还有那么一刻
There comes a point
休息的欲望超过活下去的欲望
where the desire to rest overrides the desire to live.
你知道的
You got that.
你允许我离开
You gave me permission to go.
你跟我说没关系
You told me it was okay.
你理解我
You got me.
你满足了我的一切需求 直到我生命的最后一刻
You gave me everything I needed until my last breath.
你还需要时间考虑吗
Do you need more time to think about it?
不用
No.
好吧
Okay.
那你的问答是...
And your answer is...
我刚刚说了 不行
I just told you. No.
贝利
Bailey --
我不是轻易做出这个决定的
I didn't come to this decision lightly,
没有你的推荐
and without your recommendation,
我可能要重新实习
I may have to redo my entire intern year.
除非你要换科室
Only if you were changing specialities,
而你没有
which you are not doing.
这不是你能决定的
That is not your decision to make.
确实不是 是你的选择
It's not. No. It's yours,
在你签下普外主治的合同时
and you made it when you signed a contract
你就做出了选择
as a general surgery attending.
据我所知 还剩几年呢
It's got a few more years on it, last time I checked.
贝利 你不能...
Bailey, you can't --
我需要这个
I-I need this.
我需要外科医生 威尔逊
And I need surgeons, Wilson.
因为疾病 疲惫 甚至谋杀
I'm losing them to, uh, sickness, exhaustion,
我在失去外科医生 而艾弗里呢
hell, murder, or in Avery's case,
他就突然直接休假了
just suddenly taking a leave of absence.
你 你要为医院着想
Y-You need to think about the hospital.
我现在不能失去你
I can't afford to lose you right now,
尤其是梅瑞狄斯...
especially when Meredith...
听着 等着一切都结束了
Look, we can, um, revisit this topic
我们可以再谈
after this thing is over,
但是现在 我的回答是不行
but for right now, my answer is no.
好了 菲利克斯已经去医院了
Okay. Felix is headed in.
很好
Great.
给他约核磁共振了吗 万一他比我们先到呢
Is he set up for his MRI in case he beats us there?
约了 你知道我会发现
Yes. You know, I would have caught
-右手的损伤 -是 我知道你会
- that right-sided deficit. - Yeah, I know you would have.
我们才刚开始 我的注意力都在肩膀上
We had just started. I was focused on the shoulder.
对 我知道的
Yeah, I know you were.
更别提我还一直分神
Not to mention I kept getting distracted.
都是我的错 我知道
All my fault. I got it.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
不行 我们还不能走
No, we -- we can't leave.
麦琪还没到呢
Maggie's not here yet.
那是你不能走
Oh, well, that means you can't,
但我可以 我该走了
but I can, and I should.
或者 我可以给卡洛西科打电♥话♥
Or, you know, I could call Koracick
你就可以待在这里
and you could stay here.
这是我发现的
Well, this was my find.
抱歉 你不想有人♥大♥摇大摆地
Oh, I'm sorry. You wouldn't want somebody waltzing in
-偷走你的病人 -什么
- and stealing your patient? - W--
请不要把它抢走
Please don't take this from me.
我已经快一个月没做手术了
I have not operated in over a month.
你突然要做手术
Oh, and this sudden need to operate has nothing to do
和你姐姐昏迷没有关系吗
with your sister still being unconscious?
没有
Nope.
我只是怀念开刀了
I just really miss cutting.
懂了
Got it.
好了 我也要去
Okay. I-I'm still coming.
很高兴见到你 麦琪
Hey. Great to see you, Maggie.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for all the help.
所有人都吃过了
Um, everybody's eaten.
你们好吗
Hi?
我猜这是个新爱好吗
I take it this is a new hobby?
应该先学犁式停止[双板滑雪停止法]
Should have started with the plow stop,
但孩子们想学太空步
but my kids wanted to learn the moonwalk.
在撞到栏杆前 我表现都很好
I was killing it until I hit that railing.
我妈妈绝对不会做这种事
My mom would never do that.
她超级担心...
She's a total worry--
施密特医生 请预约胫腓骨X光
Dr. Schmitt, order tib/fib X-rays
做完了再呼叫我
and page me when they're done, please.
好了 艾瑞卡 我想做个腹部超声检查
Okay, Erika, I'd like to do an abdominal ultrasound.
好啊
Oh. Nice.
我玩滑板瘦了45斤
I've lost 50 pounds in Q-tine.
看看这些腹肌
Check out these abs.
我靠
Damn.
那栏杆真把我伤的不轻啊
That railing ate me alive.
是的
Yep.
好了 如果疼的话就告诉我
Okay, let me know if this hurts at all.
45斤吗
50 pounds, huh?
科技律师 挣很多钱 但是科技律师
Tech lawyer. Boatloads of money, but...tech lawyer.
坐着工作 坐着生活
Sedentary job, sedentary life.
接着新冠来袭 我想如果世界末日到了
Then COVID hit, and I figured, if the world's ending,
那我不如开心开心
I might as well be happy.
我受够了疲惫 你知道吗
I was so tired of being tired, you know?
所以我辞掉了讨厌的工作
So, I quit that job that I hated,
陪着我的孩子们
spent time with my kids,
开始了健身
started working out,
然后我开始自己做花生糖
then I started my own business making peanut brittle.
尝尝
Try some.
医院禁止进食
No eating in the hospital.
所以 艾瑞卡 看起来你的
Um, so, Erika, it looks like you have some bleeding
腹肌下有出血
under your abdominal muscle,
所以我们需要做CT来评估有多严重
so we'll need to do a CT to evaluate how severe it is.
好了 等她准备好了就呼叫我 施密特
Alright, page me when she's ready, Schmitt.
你不说 我也不说
I won't tell if you won't.
我知道我们
And I know we've
只在手♥机♥视频里见过
only technically met on the phone...
但我要娶你的妹妹了
but I'm marrying your sister,
不如你醒来
so how about you wake up
给我道个"恭喜"什么的好吗
and give me a "Congratulations" or something?
我听说你很强硬
I mean, I heard you were tough,
但我不觉得你冷酷
but I didn't think you were cold.
我想你靠近些
I want you closer.
你担心孩子们
You're worried about the kids.
如果你再靠近
If you get closer...
我就不能离开了
I'll never leave.
我想理论上是这样的
I think that's the theory.
你小时候你父亲就去世了
Your dad died when you were young.
是的
Yes.
几乎毁了我
And it almost ruined me.
但是没有
But it didn't.
孩子们会活下来
Kids survive.
奋斗使他们更强大
And struggle makes them stronger.
有时候会 有时候面对死亡会令他们更坚强
Sometimes. Sometimes, it makes them stronger,
但有时 会令他们成为
and sometimes, it makes them...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表