They're scared to call the cops.
这就像种根深蒂固的忽视
This is like a deep-seated neglect.
如果我们的死不会影响他们的利润
And if our deaths are not affecting their profit margin,
那就不会有任何改变
then it's not gonna change.
我想接管这个基金会
I want to take over the foundation.
-什么 -我想重新分配我们在医疗方面
- What? - I want to reallocate every penny that we have
投入的每一分钱
to equity in medicine --
妇女健康 变性人健康 种族平等
women's health, trans health, racial equity.
我希望所有被这个国家虐待的人
I want everyone who this country abuses
都能得到服务 好吗
to be served, okay?
我们必须挑战我们现有的所有教学方法
We need to challenge all the ways that we teach,
和现在所做的一切
everything that we're doing.
如果这意味着解散整个医疗系统
If that means dismantling the whole medical system
并筹建一个真正为所有人服务的系统
a-and -- and designing something that actually serves everyone,
那么这就是我想做的
then that's what I want to do.
我现在明白了 我准备好了
I-I see that now. I'm ready.
杰克森 你去了哪里
Jackson, where have you been?
这不再重要了 妈
It doesn't even matter anymore, Mom.
重要的是我回来了 我知道我属于哪里
It matters that I'm back and I know where I belong.
我得走了 爱你
I gotta go. I love you.
你现在要去哪里
Where on God's earth are you going now?
我得去跟艾普丽尔谈谈
I got to go talk to April.
什么 杰克森
What?! Jackson...
开吃吧 真好吃
Here we go. Yummy!
你要用叉子吗
Are you gonna go with crazy fork?
煎饼要落入你的肚肚里了
Pancakes go in your belly.
你为什么总挑大的那些
Why do you always go for the big ones?
挑那些小块的 好吗
Take all the small pieces, alright?
你想自己切小吗
You want to cut your own little piece?
-一块小的 -你在做什么
- A small one. - What are you doing --
这次挑个小块的 那块泡在糖浆里的怎么样
a small one this time, that's soaked up in syrup?
还要加糖浆吗
Extra syrup?
她来了
There she is.
-她过来了 -你好
- There she is. - Hi!
妈妈
Mommy!
不发烧了
No fever.
好 很好 太好了
Oh, good, good, good.
我想喝橙汁
I want orange juice.
好的 你可以喝点橙汁
Yeah, you can have some orange juice.
你想让我帮你倒吗 宝贝
You want me to get it for you, baby?
不 我自己倒
No, I get it myself.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
去吧 宝贝
Go ahead, baby.
你要拧开盖子倒出来吗
Are you gonna unscrew the top and pour it?
你就是那个人 杰克森
You are that guy, Jackson.
我昨天说你不是真太差劲了
I was an ass for saying otherwise.
是吗
Yeah?
每个房♥间里都有枕头
Pillows in every room.
它们很有用
They come in handy.
你确定要这样做吗
Hey, are you sure about this?
我不确定这是否可行 但是
I'm not sure it's gonna work, but...
我很肯定我想这样
I'm sure it's what I want, yeah.
为什么我们的时机总是这么糟
Why is our timing always so terrible?
我想时机不对正是我们的特点
I thought that was kind of our thing -- bad timing.
我们永远没法搞清
We just never figured out
如何在同一时间想要相同的东西
how to want the same thing at the same time.
哪怕是对哈莉特
Even with Harriet.
对 但结果挺不错
Yeah, but, I mean, it worked out pretty well.
是的 但我们过去一直在争吵
Yeah, but we were fighting,
然后我们会上♥床♥
and then we had sex
而我们的婚姻却在分崩离析
while our marriage was falling apart.
这其实正是我们的特点
That was actually our thing --
吵得面红耳赤 然后再上♥床♥
arguing until we were blue in the face and then having sex.
是啊 我猜我们注定如此 对吗
Yeah, I guess we were doomed, huh?
听着 如果这真是你梦想中的生活
Look, if you're really living your dream here,
我会放弃 因为你说得对
I'll give it up, because you're right.
我给了你们一个大意外
I'm totally springing it on you guys.
不 什么
No. What?
你说了那么多 劝了我那么久
You do not get to do all the speeches and the convincing
然后你又突然脸上闪着光
and that thing where your face just lights up
要取消这一切
just to take it all back again.
别收回你的话
Don't take it all back.
你值得这一切
You deserve this.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. What are you saying?
我在说
I am saying...
我们会去波士顿
...we will make Boston work.
我同意了
I'm saying yes.
什么 你同意了
What? You're saying yes?
我的想法 你同意了
To my question, you're saying yes?
我是说 是的 那不就是你期望的吗
I'm saying -- Yeah. I thought that's what you wanted.
对 但是 就同意了吗
Yeah, but -- Yes?
我以为不会这么轻松
Like, I didn't think it would be that easy.
什么意思 昨晚那一宿很轻松吗
I'm sorry. You call this night easy?
不是 不是那种轻松
No, not -- not easy like that,
我以为你得祷告一番
but, like, I thought you'd have to pray
或者和马修商量一下 可能还要咨♥询♥你们的牧师
or consult with Matthew, maybe get your pastor involved,
-不停祷告 -是啊 马修不会有意见的
- some additional praying... - Yeah. Yeah. Matthew will be fine.
是吗 那他什么时候回来
Alright, well, when does he get back?
我可以帮你说服他 我可以跟他好好谈谈
I can help with the pitch. I can talk to him.
-你需要我做... -不 不
- What do you want me to...? - Uh, no. No. No.
不 这个主意很可怕很奇怪
No, that's a horrible and weird idea...
-是的 -很显然
- Yes. - ...obviously.
但请转告他工作上的事情我可以帮忙
Um, but tell him that I can help him with work.
我保证把他和露比的所有事情都安排妥当
I'll make sure everything is arranged for him and for Ruby.
我们分手了
We split up.
我们不停告诉自己我们经历的艰辛
We kept trying to tell ourselves that our whole winding road
都是上帝让我们重逢的计划
was God's plan to bring us back together.
但他还是特别愤怒特别痛苦
But he was still so angry and so hurt.
我在婚礼上弃他而去 然后他妻子又死了
I mean, I left him at the altar, and then his wife died.
你劝自己上帝让我们在苦难中相遇
You know, you don't just stop feeling hurt
这么说虽然很好听
'cause it's a better story
但不可能真的抹平痛苦
if God brought us together in our pain.
长久以来他都拒绝面对
He denied it for so long.
他努力着不去恨我
You know, he tried so hard not to hate me.
我觉得爱着我 让我们圆♥满♥
I think loving me, making us a full circle
是他劝说自己的方法
was the story he was writing.
我猜我们都是在这样劝说自己
I mean, I guess it was the story we were both writing.
我在努力放下我的愧疚
I mean, I was trying to get past my guilt.
他在 努力原谅上帝
He was -- He was trying to forgive God
害他失去了卡琳
for the loss of Karin.
但是 最终 我们意识到
But, y-you know, ultimately, we learned that...
生活不会永远一帆风顺
...life just isn't always so tidy.
上帝的计划也不一定总是容易理解
And God's plan isn't always so easy to understand.
他一直对哈莉特都很好
He's always been so good with Harriet,
我也很喜欢露比
and I adore Ruby,
但我们都开始主动加班工作
but we both started working longer hours,
为了逃避回家
just avoiding coming home.
后来他姐姐病了 她住在费城
And then, his sister got sick. She lives in Philadelphia.
所以他带着露比去费城找她了
So he and Ruby went to Philadelphia to be with her,
现在她的病好多了
and...now she's better,
但他们仍然在费城
uh, but they're still in Philadelphia.
并且
And...
他们不打算回来了
they are not coming back.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
是啊 我原本想告诉你的
Yeah, I mean, I was gonna tell you,
但是 成百上千的人在死去
but, you know, hundreds of thousands of people were dying.
我觉得我的婚姻比起来不值一提
I just didn't think my marriage counted as a casualty.
并且也许你的自尊不允许你告诉我
And you were maybe a little too proud to tell me?
是啦
Yeah, fine.
我的自尊不允许我告诉你
I was a little -- a little too proud.
你还好吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表