亲爱的 他没事了
Honey, he's okay!
他没事了
He's okay.
他就是超人
And he's...bionic.
不会太久的 Hollie
Just for a little while, Hollie.
只要有捐赠心脏了 我们就会撤掉仪器
Soon as a donor heart comes up, we'll remove the machine.
在那之前 Arthur有自己的机器心脏了
Until then, Arthur's got his very own little battery pack.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
我的漂亮宝贝
Oh, my beautiful boy.
- 我们为你骄傲 - 嗨
- We're so proud of you. - Hi, hi.
你是我们的小战士
You're our strong little guy.
妈妈爱你 我们真的好爱你
Mommy loves you. We love you so much.
有时我们可以治愈 有时也是无力回天
Sometimes we fix you, sometimes we can't.
多谢你载我回去 累到骑不动自行车了
Hey, thanks for driving me. I'm too tired to ride my bike.
我开车 你做饭
Well, if I'm driving, you're cooking.
谁能想到 给人捅鼻子 能这么耗体力
Ugh, who knew sticking things up people's noses would be so exhausting?
Wilson 你有几分钟时间吗
Wilson, you got a minute?
当然 怎么了
Sure, yeah. What's up?
我希望你可以告诉我
Oh, I was hoping you could tell me.
关于什么
About...?
放弃外科
Quitting surgery.
我先去...
I'm just gonna...
如果你真想考虑换专科
If you're serious about changing specialties
我会想要支持你
I want to support you.
但我都不知情 怎么支持你呢
But I can't do that if I'm in the dark.
但我们想要找到长久之计
But our intention is to find a long-term solution.
Zola已经阅读20分钟了
Zola's reading for 20 minutes.
其他人也都睡了
And the others fell asleep
绘本都没读到一半
before the animals saw Toad's bathing suit.
他也睡着了
And this guy's down.
你的父母要在车道上住多久呀
How long can your parents live in the driveway?
让我妈继续"不小心"说你是我老婆吗
So my mom can keep "accidentally" referring to you as my wife?
我们每过几周 就自我检视一下吧
What if we just... do a check-in? Every few weeks.
不做评判
No judgment.
只是确保我们的决定没问题
To just make sure we're still good with our decision.
我们是不是超级崩溃
Are we super broken?
还是超级进化了
Or are we super evolved?
绝对是进化了
Oh, definitely evolved.
这不代表急诊医学不重要
Which isn't to say emergency medicine isn't important
尤其是当某件事被忽视太久的时候
especially when something's gone neglected too long.
Owen
Owen.
我刚把孩子们哄睡了
I just...I mean, I just put the kids down.
我不知道你在...
I didn't know that you were...
其实我是来找你的
Actually, I came to see you.
你想跟我坦白你和Allison的关系 而我...
You tried to tell me the truth about your relationship with Allison, and I...
我对你的态度很差
I was awful to you.
对不起
And I am sorry.
我在几年前就该告诉你了
I should have told you years ago.
你准备好 才告诉我的
You told me when you could
我应该更支持你的
and I should have been there for you.
因为自从我们认识以来 Teddy
Because since the day we met, Teddy, and every day since
你就一直支持我
you've been there for me.
你会听我倾诉 你会为我而战
You've listened to me. You've fought for me.
所以婚礼那天
So that thing that you did on our...
你那样做...
...wedding day, it was...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你很愧疚
I know. I know you are.
我们最初是朋友
We were friends first.
我们是多年的挚友
We've been friends for years.
你对我的支持始终如一
And you've never been anything but there for me
所以当你做出那种事
so when you did this thing
那种反常的事 我就应该想到
that was so out of character, I should have known
你在经历更加重大的变故
that you were going through something bigger than me.
而你需要朋友陪伴
And that you just needed a friend.
Owen...
Owen...
我可以做你的朋友
I can be your friend.
我想做你的朋友
I want to be your friend.
我不知道 我是否还能做到更多
And I don't know if I have more than that in me.
但如果你允许 我可以做你的朋友 Teddy
But I can be your friend, if you'll let me, Teddy.
如果你愿意 我想听听Allison的事
And I'd like to hear about Allison, if you'll tell me.
你要喝茶吗
You want some tea?
嗯啊
Yeah.
喝茶挺好的
Tea would be good.
但无论我们如何努力
But try as we might
有些解决办法只能是暂时的
some solutions can only be temporary...
她今天怎么样
How'd she do today?
不是很有活力
Her energy's low.
基本还是在睡觉
She's still mostly sleeping.
但她能听到
She's listening.
即使你觉得 她可能没在听 但她还是...
Even when you think maybe she's not, she's...
那样优秀
Extraordinary.
不可阻挡
Unstoppable.
一向如此 将来也是
Always has been, always will be.
但愿你们说的都是对的
I pray to God you're both right.
我们进行评估
We evaluate you.
我们努力思考
We think in the moment.
我们拼尽全力
We do our best.
我们衷心祈求 能帮患者挺过难关
And we hope like hell we've done enough to carry you through.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表