I thought I could make it.
我想去海滩
I want to go to the beach.
你现在只能去放射科做胸部CT 梅
The only place you're going is radiology for a chest CT, Mer.
不要做检查了
No more tests.
梅瑞狄斯 我们现在就去做检查
Meredith, that is where we are going right now.
打扰一下 女士
E-Excuse me. Ma'am,
不管你在新闻中读到或听到了什么
despite what you may read or hear in the news,
阳光不能杀死新冠病毒
sunlight does not in fact kill Covid-19.
我一直在替梅瑞狄斯顶班
I've been covering Meredith's service.
我已经四天没出门了
I haven't been outside in four days.
-你来医院干嘛 -手部外伤
- What are you doing here? - Hand trauma.
你因为一只手 就扔下艾米莉娅带着四个孩子吗
You left Amelia alone with four kids for a hand?
她让我来的
She told me to come in.
你已经惹她烦了
You're already annoying her.
你衣服上是什么
What's on your shirt?
那是 糖浆吗
Ooh, that's, uh, syrup?
今天早上我做了煎饼
I made pancakes this morning.
真奇怪 你当爸了
Weird. You're a dad.
-想你 -行吧
- Missed you! - ?Yeah.
急症室腹痛会诊
Abdominal pain consult in the ER.
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
新冠病毒检测结果未出
Covid test is still pending.
我觉得我都可以躺下死了算了
I feel like I could just lay down and die.
在流行病期间你真不该这么说
You really shouldn't say that during a pandemic.
我的天
God.
我们几个小时前就该做扫描了
We should have gotten scans hours ago.
她几个小时前还没事
She felt fine hours ago.
这些病人就是这样
That's the thing with these patients.
他们以为自身情况良好
They think that they're on the other side of this thing,
-接着情况就急转直下 -德卢卡
- and then they tank. - DeLuca --
与其在这里等着 我们应该使用
Instead of waiting around, we should have started
干扰素α2b 抗逆转录病毒药物
interferon alpha 2b, anti-retrovirals,
用于增强免疫功能和治愈疗逆转录病毒感染
抗疟药
antimalarial drugs.
重症监护室已经有十几个病人在用这个治疗方案
I got a-a dozen patients in the ICU already on this protocol.
你看到了积极的结果吗
And you're seeing positive results?
有一些 但我也读了很多研究
With some, but I've also read a lot of studies
表明这些药物可以减少...
that show that these meds, they reduce the sev--
-什么研究 -经过同行评审了吗
- What studies? - Are these peer-reviewed?
-发表了吗 -他们是可信的
- Have they been published? - They're credible.
现在没什么可信 言之过早了
Nothing is credible. Not yet.
一些实验性药物
And I don't feel comfortable
在红迪网上获得了一些流量
giving Meredith Grey some experimental drug
但我并不想因此就给梅瑞狄斯·格蕾用这些药
that's gotten some foot traffic on a Reddit board.
我们先看扫描结果
Let's just get the scans first.
我们可以之后再讨论治疗方案
We can fight about the plan later.
瓦尔·阿什顿
Val Ashton?
你好 我是威尔逊医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Wilson.
好的 这两周内你一直有腹痛
Okay, so you've had abdominal pain and vomiting
-和呕吐的症状吗 -但不是新冠
- for the last two weeks? - But it's not Covid.
我哪里也没去 谁也没见 什么也没摸
I have gone nowhere, seen no one, touched nothing.
我一直不停地在和抽血的护士说话
I couldn't stop talking to the nurse that took my blood.
这是我几个月来的
It was the first in-person conversation
第一次面对面的交谈
I had had in months.
我告诉她我和同事的吵架
I told her about the fight with my co-worker,
还有我前任的事
all about my ex.
然后我想我邀请她共进午餐了
And I think I invited her to lunch.
别担心 他们都见怪不怪了
Don't worry. They're used to it.
你的检查结果都出来了
Okay, so your labs came back already, and...
恭喜你
congratulations.
你没有得新冠肺炎
You don't have Covid.
你只是怀孕了
You're just pregnant.
-什么 -你怀孕了
- What? - ?Pregnant.
什么
What?
抱歉他们把你都叫来了
Sorry they even called you in.
我知道你现在其实还在修假
I know you're technically on leave,
-如果你想要... -我很高兴能帮忙
- so if you need to... - Happy to help!
-这里什么情况 -别吵
- What do we got? - Ssssh.
布莱恩 你得给露西点时间
Bryan, Lucy needs time
对她耐心点 再试一次
and she needs patience. Try again.
你们能十五分钟后再回来吗
Any chance you can come back in 15 minutes?
我的客户即将有个重大的突破
My clients are about to have a major breakthrough.
不能 对不起
No, sorry.
赫尔姆
Helm?
阿米诺诗·乔西 右手封闭式压♥迫♥伤
Manoj Joshi, closed crush injury to the right hand
是被喷砂器砸到了
due to a sandblaster falling on it.
他主述有疼痛 肿胀和麻木的症状
He presents with pain, swelling, and numbness.
X光片没有显示有骨折
X-rays didn't show any fractures.
但他确有延迟性毛细血管再充盈状况
But he does have delayed capillary refill.
我的心理咨♥询♥事业在疫情期间蒸蒸日上
My therapy practice has boomed with the pandemic,
我终于能有钱给我的家庭办公室
so I finally could afford to make some improvements
搞点装♥修♥升级了
to my home office.
我猜还是该请专业人士来做
I guess I should have let a professional do it.
我的手还有多久才能恢复正常
How long is my hand gonna be out of commission?
我的工作需要大量的手势辅助
I do a lot of demonstration in my work.
来做 心理咨♥询♥吗
As a...therapist?
我现在要按逆时针方向做吗 J医生
Do I do it counter-clockwise now, Dr. J?
我觉得她很享受
I think she likes it.
是性♥爱♥咨♥询♥
Sex therapist.
静音 静音 快静音
Mute, mute, mute.
-你觉得这不是正经行当 -绝对没有
- You think it's a joke. - Absolutely not.
肌肤之亲和快♥感♥
Physical touch and pleasure
是交流方式中最重要的两种
are two of the most important forms of communication.
我教的东西
What I teach is more vital than ever
在这场摧毁人类联♥系♥的
in the middle of a global crisis
全球危机中举足轻重
that's destroying human connection.
我需要我的手恢复正常
I need my hand to function.
我们只需照个CT来看你是否需要手术
Well, we just need a CT to determine if you need surgery.
好吧
Fine.
你们能让我一个人待着了吗
Can I have the room now?
-当然 -当然
- Yep. - Yep.
好的 布莱恩
Alright, Bryan.
看 露西喜欢这样
See, Lucy likes that.
行车检测点明天早上就能正常投入运营
Drive-thru testing should be up and running by tomorrow morning.
-谢谢帮忙 韦伯 -不客气
- Thank you for that, Webber. - Sure.
我求了卡洛西科好几周了
I asked Koracick about that for weeks.
说起办事效率低下
Uh, speaking of inefficiencies,
有一堆汤姆·卡洛西科办的事 我想改变一下
I have a whole list of things Tom Koracick did that I'd like to change.
你不如把它们都写下来如何
How about putting it in writing, you know?
然后邮件发我
E-mail me.
你又什么时候爱上收邮件了
Uh, since when do you prefer e-mail?
与我上次做主任相比时代已经变了 贝利
Ah. Times have changed since the last time I was chief, Bailey.
-我们得与时俱进 -是总主任 主任的总管
- You got to keep up. - Of chiefs. Chief of chiefs.
-我仍然是主任 -但我还是官大一级
- I'm still chief. - And I'm still yours.
你现在做了他的工作
Well, now that you have his job,
那汤姆·卡洛西科做什么
what happens to Tom Koracick?
别担心他
Don't worry about him.
我自有安排
I have a plan.
我是汤姆·卡洛西科医生
I am Dr. Thomas Koracick,
但你们可以叫我卡洛西科医生
but you can call me Dr. Koracick.
或许你们期待的是韦伯医生
Maybe you were expecting Dr. Webber,
但今天是有很多惊喜的一天
but today is a day of many surprises.
第一个是我抽到了下下签
The first of which, I have drawn a very short straw.
第二个 你们今天中彩了
The second, you have won the lottery today.
我本想花些时间向你们展示我的成就
I'd spend some time regaling you with my accomplishments,
但我很忙
but I'm very busy.
你们自己上网搜索吧
Treat yourself to an Internet search.
-你是哪位 -礼萨·汉
- Which one are you? - Reza Khan.
你负责杂务
You're on scut.
实话说 我可以做得更多
Respectfully, I can handle more.
我在巴基斯坦是个血管外科医生
I'm a vascular surgeon in Pakistan.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表