Everyone's dying.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith's --
明天充满变数
Tomorrow is not promised.
婚姻也是
Not in marriage.
生活更是
Not in life.
我希望能快乐
I want to be happy.
她进入失代偿期了
She's decompensating.
你应该进去
You should go in.
她都不知道我是谁
She barely knows who I am.
但我想进去陪她
And I want to be there for her.
我希望她丈夫能来陪她
I-I want her husband to be there for her.
她应该被爱和家人包围着
She deserves to be surrounded by love and family.
但爸爸在隔离
But Dad's in quarantine.
他是高风险 我不希望他出来传染别人
He's high-risk, and I don't want him to expose anyone.
我也不希望他被别人传染
I don't want him to be exposed.
我知道你为你妈计划的不是这样
I know this is not what you imagined for your mother.
我很遗憾
And I'm sorry about that.
但她现在需要你
But she needs you now.
是时候了
It's time.
如果你不进去
And if you don't go in,
我敢肯定你永远不会原谅自己的
I promise you will never forgive yourself.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
我们一起
We'll do it together.
患者失去决定能力后
Patients lose their power
会被被称作"四床"
when they are referred to as "Bed number 4"
或是"胳膊疼的家伙"
or "arm pain guy."
即使是临近死亡的时刻
Even in their deaths,
患者们不是没有面孔
they are not faceless.
他们也不是无名无姓
They are not nameless.
他们不只是统计数字
They are more than statistics.
他们不仅仅是"共病患者"
More than "co-morbid conditions"
或是"养老院患者"
or "nursing-home patients."
他们是儿子 兄弟 叔叔
They are sons, brothers, and uncles
会说五种语言
who speak five languages
并且经营餐馆 韦德·克莱因 66岁
and run restaurants -- Wade Klein, 66.
他们是爷爷 喜欢看百老汇的剧
They are great-grandfathers who love Broadway --
雅各布·拉宾 92岁
Jacob Lappin, 92.
*我不需要金钱*
*I don't need no money*
*财富或者名望*
*Fortune or fame*
*我已经拥有了所有 宝贝*
*I got all the riches, baby*
是热爱棒球的护士 特别爱笑
They are baseball loving nurses with an easy laugh --
戴恩·威尔逊 45岁
Dane Wilson, 45.
*我猜你会问*
*I guess you'd say*
*到底是什么让你感觉*
*What can make me feel*
*如此富有*
*This way?*
*我的女孩*
*My girl*
*那就是你啊我的女孩*
*Talking 'bout my girl*
没事了
It's okay.
好了
Okay.
她们是世界上最伟大的母亲
They are the world's greatest mothers,
她们是深受所爱的妻子
and they are the most beloved wives --
埃琳娜·罗斯·贝利 享年84岁
Elena Rose Bailey, 84.
《实习医生格蕾》
第17季第5集
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表