Love it with every part of you.
那个花生糖女人怎么样了
How's the, uh, peanut brittle woman doing?
听说你不得不赶紧给她做手术
Heard you had to rush her into surgery.
尼克 我觉得你正站在悬崖边 感到很害怕
Nico, I think you're standing on a cliff and you're scared.
听起来有点不可思议 因为你什么都不怕
Sounds a little crazy because you're never scared of anything,
但是我在你的公♥寓♥里占用一点空间
but me having a little space in your apartment --
不是世界末日
it's not the end of the world.
不是说我就不走了
Doesn't mean I'll never leave.
不是说我们就要结婚了
It doesn't mean that we're getting married.
只是 只是说你划出
It just -- It means that you're carving out
一点点空间给我
a small amount of room for me.
搬来和我住
Well, move in with me.
你说得对 我习惯性地捍卫我的空间
You're right. I guard my own space out of habit
因为这让我觉得安全 但为了防范什么呢 你吗
because it makes me feels safe, but safe from what? You?
我爱你 李维
I love you, Levi.
所以...
So just...
搬来和我住
move in with me.
我刚 我刚想起来我今晚不能过来
Oh, I just -- I just remembered I can't come over tonight.
杰克森离开了 乔很难过
Jo is really sad about Jackson leaving.
她什么
She is? What?
是啊 我 我答应过她要陪她
Yeah, and I-I promised her that I'd hang out.
不过...聊得很愉快
But...great talk.
李维
Levi!
明天见
See you tomorrow.
贝利同意了
Bailey said yes!
太好了 我们今晚看什么
Great. What are we watching?
等等 尼克晚上有什么事吗
Wait, what happened to Nico night?
-他 他很忙 -他就站在那里
- Oh, he's, uh -- he's busy. - He's standing right over there.
对 对 我问 "我们晚上看什么"
Yeah, yeah. I said, "What are we watching?"
小心 孩子们
Easy there, kiddos!
好的
Oh, alright.
很酷的堡垒啊
Yeah. Cool fort.
还有地方再加一个人吗
You got room for one more?
密♥码♥是什么
What's the password?
-彩虹驴 -不对
- Rainbow Donkey? - Nope!
我去看看斯考特
I'm gonna go check on Scout.
他刚吃过
He just ate.
这小家伙十秒就睡着了
Little thing was out in about 10 seconds.
抱歉 我要让他醒着吗
I'm sorry, was I supposed to keep him up?
妈妈 你 你在这干嘛
Uh, Mom? What -- What are you doing here?
佐拉把妈妈叫醒了吗
Did Zola wake up Mommy?
-什么 -她去医院试着叫醒妈妈了
- What? - She went to try and wake up Mommy.
梅瑞狄斯出事了吗
Did something happen with Meredith?
她的状态没有变化
No change in her mentation.
抱歉
Sorry.
这也算是成功了
Well, it's something.
不管发生什么
And no matter what happens,
你都做了一些事
you did something,
我很感激
and I'm grateful.
我想要她活下去
I want her to live.
我还没见过她呢
I haven't met her yet.
她...
And she's...
她不只是麦琪的姐姐
she's not just Maggie's sister.
她还是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生
She's Dr. Meredith Grey.
她会活下来 是吗
So she lives, right?
求求上帝
Please God.
求求上帝
Please God.
那些时刻 当一切都消逝的时刻
Those moments, when everything fades away,
你处在最佳状态
you're at your best.
只是沉浸在工作里有一个问题
But there's a problem with disappearing into the work --
你无法救活每一个病人
you can't save every patient.
这是理查德和温斯顿的主意
It was Richard and Winston's idea.
什么
What?
好主意
It's a good idea.
我检查爱丽丝的家庭作业时发现
And when I was checking Ellis' homework,
她其实做得挺不错的
she was actually doing pretty well.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我也是
Me, too.
我需要今年好起来
I need this year to get better.
我也是
Me, too.
怎么回事 她还好吗
What happened? Is she okay?
对 对 老样子
Yes. Yeah, she's the same.
什么
What?
为什么 为什么要带佐拉过来
Why -- Why'd you bring Zola?
我想不出更好的办法来
I couldn't think of a better idea.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我透不过气来了
I can't breathe.
很抱歉 我 我应该告诉你的
I'm so sorry. I-I should've told you.
你在做手术
You were in surgery.
我需要她活下去
I need her to live.
我需要她活下去
I need her to live.
我的天
Oh, my God.
求求你 我需要她活下去
Please, I need her to live.
怎么 有情况吗 怎么了
What? Did something happen? What?
各种情况
All of it.
就是各种情况...
Just all of it just...
发生了各种情况
All of it happened.
如果你的生活只有手术
And if surgery is all you have,
不管你技术多么精湛
no matter how great you are,
最终 你会四分五裂
eventually, you're going to disintegrate.
还没到时候
It's not time yet.
这里没有痛苦
There's no pain here.
你想知道一个秘密吗
You want to know a secret?
我甚至怀念痛苦
I even miss the pain.
你得走了
You have to go.
我好累
I'm so tired.
你的大限还没到
It's not your time yet.
我们的孩子需要你
Our kids need you.
你得走了
You have to go.
妈妈 爱丽丝晚上老来我的床上
Mom, Ellis keeps coming into my bed at night,
就像我总是去你的床上那样
the way I would come into yours.
一开始我觉得很烦
At first, I thought it was annoying,
但现在 我告诉她 只要她随时可以来我床上
but now, I tell her she can come in my bed whenever she wants.
有时 我也会让贝利来
And sometimes, I let Bailey come in, too.
但他睡在地上的枕头上
But he sleeps on pillows on the floor,
但我总是会给他盖一条毯子
but I always cover him with a blanket.
你人真好 佐佐
That's so nice of you, Zozo.
妈妈
Mommy!
嗨
Hi.
虽然没了担忧很美好
As nice as it is to lose all your worries,
但同时你也失去了美好的事物
you also lose the good.
我好爱你 妈妈
I love you so much, Mommy.
我们好爱你
We love you so much.
我们好爱你
We love you so much.
你醒来了
You're awake.
如果你希望过一种有意义的人生...
And if you hope to have any kind of life worth living...
我们爱你 佐佐
We love you, Zozo.
...你肯定需要美好的事物
...you're definitely going to need the good.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表