turn the hospital into a clinic.
我不是说辞职
I'm not talking about quitting.
我说的是学习
I'm talking about learning.
不断成长 变得更优秀
And growing. And getting better.
不管怎样 过去几周
Anyway, I have spent the last few weeks
我一直在想怎么才能重回正常
worrying about how to get back to normal,
但看看"正常"让现在变成了什么样
but look where normal got us.
性别歧视 种族歧视 不平等 劣质护理
Sexism, racism, inequality, substandard care.
之前发生的一切
What has just happened,
我们应该再也不想回去
we should never want to go back to that.
我是来和你谈正事的 格蕾
Okay. I came here today with an idea, Grey.
你可以拒绝 但现在不行
And -- And you can say no, but you can't say no right now.
因为你肯定会想拒绝
Because you're gonna want to.
你肯定会认为自己不合适
Y-You're gonna think that you aren't right for this.
你认为我已经无路可走了
You're gonna think that I'm desperate.
的确如此 因为我失去了太多
And I am. Because I've just lost too much.
这家医院也失去了太多 所以
This hospital has lost too much, so...
我希望你接手住院医师项目
I want you to take over the residency program.
管理住院医师项目的是理查德·韦伯
Richard Webber runs the residency program.
理查德·韦伯哪儿也不去
Richard Webber isn't going anywhere,
他只是太忙了 好吗
but he's got too many jobs, okay?
他仍然会做手术 他是所有主任的主任
He's -- He's still operating, he's chief of chiefs,
有一天 我希望在不久的将来
and one day -- a day I hope is in the distant future --
他会想歇一歇 所以我们要做好准备
he's gonna want to step back, so we need a plan in place.
我们需要同伴
And we need allies.
我需要和我想法一致的人
And I need somebody who thinks like me.
这就是我的计划
So this is my plan.
是你 你就是我的计划
You. You are my plan.
我需要你组建一个能反应我们世界观的团队
I need you to put together a team that reflects our world
从现在起接手这门课程
and then take over this class
以后的每一届都交给你
and choose every class after this one,
由你调♥教♥他们 一切都由你说了算
and -- and -- and you shape them, you set everything.
如果你原意 可以抛弃原先的所有课程
You can throw out the whole curriculum if you want to,
然后让他们甩掉偏见
and then we will sandblast the bias right out of 'em.
你可以确保这个世界
And you can make sure that this world
不会回到"正常"
doesn't go back to normal.
怎么样
Well?
我可以答应吗
Am I allowed to say yes?
我允许了
I will allow that.
-我给过你我的号♥码 是吧 -给了两次
- I gave you my number, right? - Twice, dear.
只要你想 随时可以打给我
You can call me anytime you want.
反正住院医师无觉可睡
Residents don't sleep anyway.
朱庇特
Jupiter!
你怎么找到他的 它走失了
How did you find him? He was lost.
给能找到的庇护所都打过电♥话♥了
Well, we called every shelter we could find.
有一群实习生供你调遣好处可不小
It helps to have a team of interns at your disposal.
它正在去塔科马的路上
This guy was halfway to Tacoma.
朱庇 我的宝贝
Oh, Jupy. My baby!
我好想你
I missed you.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我帮你拿包
I'll grab your bag.
好 准备好了
Okay. You ready?
我们走
Let's go.
真乖 拜拜 朱庇特
Good boy. Bye-bye. Bye, Jupiter.
我怎么觉得现在比
How is it I feel better about this
给她移植心脏时还要开心
than about replacing her heart?
我也说不好
I'm not sure.
但我也一样
But I feel the same.
我慌了
I panicked.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我只是习惯了你不给我回应
I'm just really used to you not feeling it back.
我一直都有回应 我只是
I've always felt it back. I just...
我不知道 我就是说不出来
I don't know. I just couldn't say it back.
-什么改变了 -我
- What changed? - Me.
我改变了 因为你
I changed. Because of you.
听着
Look.
我一整天都在想你
I think about you all day long.
我知道你很不安
And I know you get anxious,
所以我一直担心你也参加了试验
so I've been worried now that you're part of the trials.
但我说不好 我只想给你泡杯茶然后
But I don't know. I just want to make you tea and --
然后好好照顾你
a-and take care of you
和你一起看《指环王》
a-and watch "Lord of the Rings" with you
虽然我说过让我看电影我宁愿自插双目
even though I told you I'd rather stab my eyes out with a fork.
李维 我不想过没有你的日子 好吗
Levi, I never want to be without you, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我深爱着你
I'm in love with you.
等等 你怎么知道我今晚会来
Wait. H-How did you know I was coming over tonight?
我不知道 我几乎每天晚上都会
Oh, no, I didn't. I've been lighting these candles
点起蜡烛 盼着你会来
almost every night, hoping you'd come over.
这也
That is...
太不像你了
so unlike you.
这很像你
It's like you.
斯凯勒进展好棒
Amazing progress on Skyler.
看到你在自己的领域发挥出色真的太好了
It's always good to see you in your element.
谢谢
Thanks.
感觉我已经很久没钻研过自己的领域了
Feel like I haven't been in my element for a while.
我们很多人都有这种感觉
I think a lot of us feel that way.
我不想要更多孩子了
I don't want any more kids.
好啊 什么 你...
Okay. Wha-- Are you --
不 没有 天啊 我觉得没怀
Oh, no. No. God, no. I don't think so.
但林很想要
But Link wants them.
你应该看看他想象孩子的时候
You should have seen the excitement on his face,
脸上兴奋的表情
thinking about it.
我能理解他的感觉
Kind of know that feeling.
我不能 我以为我能
I don't. I thought I would.
我一直以为自己会想要四个或五个孩子
I always thought I wanted four or five kids,
-就像我爸妈 -艾米莉娅 出什么事了吗
- like my family, but... - Amelia, is everything okay?
我爱林 我也爱斯考特
I love Link, and I love Scout.
但我不知道能不能再不失去自我的前提下
But I don't know if I can love more than them
去爱更多孩子
without losing myself.
欧文 我受斯凯勒影响太深了
Owen, I got so involved with Skyler,
我已经两周没参加互助会了
I have not been to a meeting in two weeks.
把另一个孩子带到这个混乱的世界
And I don't know if I can wrap my mind around
我觉得我忍♥受不了这种想法
bringing another kid into this messy world.
我的世界很混乱
My world is messy.
我挺喜欢家里有个姐妹
I loved having a sister.
我爱我的孩子 胜过一切
And I love my kids more than anything, okay?
但再生一个孩子 这...
But having another kid, it's --
这不仅仅是双倍的工作量 艾米莉娅
it's not just twice the work, Amelia.
这是 工作量简直是指数上升
It is -- Oh, it's exponential.
除非你们俩都想再要个孩子 否则行不通
It's not gonna work unless you both want it.
好吧 我们试试这么做
Okay. Let's try this.
我会问你你想不想再生孩子
I'm gonna ask you if you want more kids, okay,
如果你想 你就想象一段音乐
and if the answer is yes, then you think music,
如果不想 那就想象卧室
and if no, then bedroom.
你要我陪你去参加互助会吗
You want me to come to a meeting with you?
我给泰迪打个电♥话♥告诉她我会晚一点回去
I could call Teddy and tell her I'm gonna be late.
没关系
It's fine.
不用了 现在都是视频会了
No, they're virtual now.
对啊 好吧
Oh, yeah, right.
还是谢谢你
But thank you.
对他实话实说 他会理解的
Just be honest with him. He'll understand.
拜拜
Bye.
没人喜欢被排挤在外
No one likes being an outlier.
出什么事了
Is everything okay?
没事 非常好
Yeah. Great.
你确定 因为...
Are you sure? Because --
赫尔姆 你可以继续住这 你也可以说话
Helm, you can either live here, or you can talk.
但你不能在这里说话
But you can't do both.
患者喜欢问 "你以前见过这种病例吗
Patients constantly ask, "Have you seen this before?
这病常见吗 这情况正常吗"
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表