她在我们新婚夜之前出轨了好几周 还有
she cheated on me for weeks before our wedding night, and...
你还记得艾莉森吗
And you remember Allison?
泰迪最好的朋友却去世了
Teddy's best friend who died?
我们的女儿也用了相同的名字
The one we named our daughter after?
结果她不只是泰迪最好的朋友
Well, it turns out that she's not just her best friend.
她是泰迪的今生挚爱
She's the love of Teddy's life.
但她却在我们认识的几十年里
And she didn't mention it to me once
对这件事只字未提
in all the decades that we've known each other.
一次都没有
Not once.
她只是把这件事随口一提
She just mentioned it as some kind of excuse
作为她所有糟糕行为的借口
for all the horrible things that she's done.
对此我无能为力
And there's nothing I can do about it
讲出来也不会有用
and talking doesn't help.
好吗
Okay?
所以我们能安静地把这个床搭好吗
So can we please just build this bed?
我对你来说永远都不够
I'm never gonna be enough for you.
你别开玩笑了
You sound ridiculous.
多拿点纱布
More lap pads.
出血太多了
So much bleeding.
抽吸
Suction.
我去做松饼
I'll make pancakes.
把那个显示器关掉
Turn that monitor off!
关了也不会有任何区别的
It's not gonna make any difference.
你一直都爱她吗
Did you always love her?
艾莉森
Allison?
我们能去别的地方谈这件事吗
Can we talk about this somewhere else?
泰迪 这间手术室听过太多你的私人生活故事了
Teddy, this OR is very familiar with your private life.
你们是一见钟情吗
Was it love at first sight?
我一直都喜欢她
I was always drawn to her.
她是我认识的最有活力的人
She was the most alive person I've ever known.
她是个好人
She was good.
而且善良
And she was kind.
紧急呼救
9-1-1!
他卡在自行车道旁的灌木丛里了
He was stuck in a bush by the bike path.
我觉得他腿骨折了
I think he broke his leg.
艾莉森 你在干什么 你会得鹦鹉热的
Allison, what? No, you're gonna get psittacosis.
首先 这句话听着太假了
First off, that sounds fake.
其次 你包里不是有一个医疗包吗
And second, don't you have a medical kit in your bag?!
好吧
Okay, okay.
我父母都在那年去世
Both my parents died that same year.
她陪我度过了那段时光
She carried me through that.
对 是我妈妈
Yeah, that's my mom.
什么
What?
好 我会再和她谈谈的
I will. I will talk to her again.
谢谢
Thank you.
你妈妈公♥寓♥的经理又打电♥话♥来了
That was the maintenance manager at your mom's building again.
泰迪你必须去整理你妈妈的遗物
Teddy, you're gonna have to go through your mom's stuff
不然他们会把东西都拍卖♥♥了
or they're gonna auction it off
或者直接扔掉
or... or throw it away.
我愿意替你去 但我不知道要留下什么
I would do it for you, but I-I don't know what to keep.
我们一起玩了拼字游戏
We played Scrabble.
你说小时候吗
You mean when you were a kid?
对的 还有在我爸爸临死前
Yes, but also when my dad was dying.
我们玩了差不多...
We played for almost...
差不多一年
Almost a year.
他病了 所以我们把拼字板放到床上 然后...
He was sick, so we would put the board out on the bed, and...
我 我爸和我妈
And me and my dad and my mom.
我们每个周末都玩
We played every weekend.
我爸总赢
My dad always won.
然后他开始输
Until he started to lose.
他开始输的时候...
When he started to lose...
我们本来有时间
We had time.
我们有时间...
We had time to...
-告别 -但是我们没有告别
- To say goodbye? - But we didn't say goodbye.
我们骗他让他赢
We cheated so that he could win
直到他不能再玩了
until he couldn't play anymore.
然后我妈和我 我们...
And then my mom and I, we just...
我们就把拼字板收了起来
Uh, we put the board away.
但即使... 即使有那么长时间
But even with... With all that time...
还是... 很难想象
it just... it... It was unimaginable
他会离开我们
that he could leave us.
他永远...永远都不会离开我们
He would never... He would... He would never leave us.
我一直想要个宠物
I always wanted a pet.
你是说他... 他去世后
You mean after he... He died?
不是 我小时候
No, when I was young.
我想要只宠物 但爸爸不同意
I wanted a pet, and my dad said no.
他说 "你有了只宠物 最好的情形是
He said, "When you get a pet, best-case scenario
你全心全意地爱着它
is that you love that pet with all your heart
然后它离开了你 因为它们生命周期短
and then it leaves you 'cause, you know, life span.
所以养宠物肯定意味着心碎"
So for sure a pet means heartbreak."
他只是... 我...我猜他只是想保护我
He just... I... I guess he just wanted to protect me.
但他连沙鼠都不让我养
But he wouldn't even let me get a gerbil
因为他不想让我难过
because he didn't want me to suffer
而他在58岁就去世了
and then he just up and dies at age 58.
但至少我们玩了拼字游戏
But at least we got to play Scrabble.
我妈...
My mom just...
你无法收拾她的东西
You can't pack up her stuff
因为那意味着她去世了
because that would mean she died.
她不应该就死了 因为她还很年轻
And she can't have died because she was too young.
她甚至都没有生病
And she wasn't even sick.
都没来得及再玩一盘游戏
And there wasn't even time for another game.
我懂了
Okay, I get it.
但我需要你妈家的钥匙
But I'm gonna need the keys to your mom's place.
-艾莉森... -泰迪
- Allison... - Teddy,
我不会让他们丢掉那盘拼字游戏
I am not letting them throw away that Scrabble board.
我不会让他们丢掉你的相册
And I'm not letting them throw away your photo albums.
我猜你妈用香水
And I bet your mom wore perfume
我会去那找到香水
and I'm gonna go over there and I'm gonna find it
我会找一条她的围巾
and I'm gonna get one of her scarves
因为你现在还处在震惊中
because you are in shock right now,
但有一天你会想要一些东西
but one day you're gonna want some of the stuff
提醒你 你曾经被深爱着
that reminds you how loved you were.
你会想要一些属于深深爱过你的人的东西
You're gonna want some of the stuff that came from the people
他们如此爱你 连沙鼠都不愿让你养
who loved you too much to let you get a gerbil.
他们造就了你
The people who made you you.
如此精彩的你
Wonderful, wonderful you.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I'm...
对不起 但刚才的事我不后悔
I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry.
我不想伤害任何人
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我只是爱上了艾莉森
Just fell in love with Allison.
那你做了什么
So what did you do?
我杀了她
I killed her.
我去做松饼
I'll make pancakes.
我去做松饼
I'll make pancakes.
我要去上班了
I have to go to work.
我应该答应
I should have said yes.
泰迪 你怎么会知道
Teddy, you couldn't have known.
我想答应
I wanted to say yes.
全世界我最想要的就是
I wanted more than anything in the world
和她永远待在那个房♥间里
but to stay in that room with her forever.
如果我答应了...
If I had just said yes...
她应该还在这
She'd still be here.
也许你也还在
Maybe you'd still be here.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
但你在呀
But you are.
你还在这里
You are still here.
我已经走了
But I'm not.
但你明明在
But you are.
也就是说
Which means...
万一还来得及呢
What if it's not too late?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表