你的出生是我们最大的幸福
You've already given us a lifetime of joy.
抱歉 Chris 我们得手术了
I'm so sorry, Chris, but we really need to go.
我们婚礼会是什么样啊
What would our wedding even look like?
新奥尔良 法国街区的楼顶
Rooftop, French Quarter, New Orleans
四月或五月初
April or early May.
你说你不想结婚
For someone who doesn't want to get married
答得倒是挺快
you answered that really fast.
那是一个有魔力的地方
It's a magical place.
只是不要六月去
Just don't go in June.
天气就热了 还有怪味
It's hot and smells bad by then.
有魔力
Magic.
应该挺有意思
It'd be fun.
孩子们会喜欢的
The kids would love it.
Link 我非常爱你
And, Link, I love you so much
有时候我觉得 我都要惊恐症发作了
sometimes I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack.
婚是该结的
So marriage seems so obvious.
只是...
But...
可你还在犹豫
But you're not sure.
你也在犹豫啊
And you're not sure.
我不想你复吸 真的
I need you to not get high. I mean it.
我需要你保持戒瘾 无论何种方式
I need you to do whatever you need to do to stay sober.
因为我不是Owen
Because I'm not Owen.
我没法应对...
I'm not equipped for...
闹剧吗
Drama?
我会直接睡到人生尽头的
I'll just end up sleeping my life away.
好吧
Okay.
我不会复吸的
I won't get high
你也别再被逼着跟我求婚了
and you don't propose to me in a semi-compulsory manner.
多长时间内
For how long?
今后的每一天
A day at a time.
我会尽力的
About all I can manage.
好 答应你
Okay, deal.
你这是什么表情
What's that face?
我的表情是说...
Well, that's the one that says...
孩子们还没回来
this house is still empty.
而且...
And...
炉火衬得你好美
you look incredible by this fire.
连衣服也显得多余
And I'm pretty sure these clothes still come off.
老天爷
My God.
起来吧
Get up.
快点
Get up.
嗨 睡美人
Hey, sleepyhead.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么对不起
For what?
让你选择给我上呼吸机
You had to put me on a vent.
让你做出这种决定
You had to make that call.
为了你 我无所畏
I'd do it again if I had to.
不过希望不用再这样了
But I hope I don't.
幸好我选了你
I'm glad I chose you.
但我们得谈谈Wilson
We need to talk about Wilson.
好了
That's it.
放进去了
It's in.
现在就剩撤去体外循环了
All that's left is to take him off bypass.
希望换上新泵 他的血压不会掉
And pray that he maintains his blood pressure with this new pump.
没有变化
Nothing's happening.
再等等
Give him another second.
成功了
It's working.
我们做到了
We did it!
我们做到了
We did it!
我们成功了
We did it.
你呼我吗
You paged?
请坐吧
Have a seat.
Avery医生 之前的事 我很抱歉
Look, Dr. Avery, I'm really sorry about earlier.
我一向有意见就直说
I just have a huge problem keeping my opinions to myself
尤其是遇到这种社区问题
especially when it comes to underserved communities, so...
咱俩在这方面挺像的
Well, sounds like that makes two of us.
我想帮助别人...
I want to help people...
尤其是那些一直被体系忽视和排除的人
especially those who've been ignored and shut out of the system for far too long.
听起来 上一份工作 给你很多启发
It sounds like you have some ideas from your last career.
我愿闻其详
I'd like to hear them. All of them.
讲真吗
Really?
你有很深的感悟
You have a deep understanding.
而我很有钱 而且乐善好施
I have deep pockets and a desire to help.
所以 Ortiz医生
So, Dr. Ortiz
如果你真有能力做出实质改变
if you had the power to effect real change...
你会从何处入手
where would you start?
好吧
Okay.
买♥♥得起便宜的健康食物
Well, access to affordable healthy food
对低收入社群来说 简直就是奢望
is a huge problem in low-income neighborhoods.
好的
Okay.
车子直接撞过来
The car was closing in.
我都不知道我在说什么
I had no idea what I was saying.
我就是...
I just...
我担心死你了 在救护车上
I was so worried about you the whole way here
以及到这之后
and then once we got here.
对我来说 这是什么感觉 你知道吗
Do you know what that was like for me?
我相信这
I'm sure it was...
他们甚至都不告诉我 你是死是活
They wouldn't even tell me if you were dead or alive.
你一定要答应我
Please, promise me
不会再有下一次了
you will never put me through that again.
我不会的
I won't.
谢天谢地 因为那真是生不如死
Thank God, because that was hell.
我要跟你彻底了断
I want an annulment.
不好意思 什么情况
I'm sorry. What's happening? What?
你说得对
You were right.
我没说过什么了断的事
I didn't say anything about an annulment.
Shayne 什么鬼
Shayne, what the hell?
你说人是不会变的 你说得没错
You said people don't change, and you were right.
她从没有改变过
She hasn't changed.
今天跟以往都是如出一辙
Today wasn't any different than any other day.
我过去觉得 她这样专注自我 挺有魅力的
I just found her self-absorption charming on every other day
好像我被她的幽默感吸引
like I was drunk on her sense of humor.
因为她也很风趣
'Cause she's funny, too.
我当初很孤独
And I was lonely.
我被逗笑后 就不孤独了
And then I was laughing, and I wasn't lonely
这让我觉得 基本可以忽略她的其他个性
and so I thought I could overlook, basically, the rest of her personality.
好吧 也许我们可以迟点再做这事
Okay, then maybe we should do this later.
不 我现在就要做
No, I want to do it now
我想要跟她了断
and then I want to be done with it.
你太自私了 Karissa
You're selfish, Karissa.
我们刚认识时 你就是这样的
And you were the same person today that you were the day we met
我为旅行准备的干果 都会被你吃光
the same person who ate all the trail mix I'd packed for our hike
都不给我留一颗花生米
without offering me so much as a peanut.
因为一颗花生 你就要甩掉我吗
You're dumping me over a peanut?
举例而已 这种事数不胜数
It's an example. One of many.
你就是自己宇宙的中心
You're the center of your own universe
我宁可孤独终老
and I'd rather be alone
也不要跟只在乎自己的人在一起
than with someone who isn't capable of considering anyone but herself.
天呐 我太难受了
Well, now I feel terrible.
我相信很快就没事了
I'm sure it won't last long.
谢谢
Thank you.
不管怎样
One way or the other
外科医生都会跟病人变得熟络
surgeons get closer with their patients.
这里有一位你的小战士
You've got yourselves a feisty one here.
他一直顺利熬过来了
He sailed through every hour of it.
没有任何轻言放弃的迹象
Never showed any signs of giving up.
小家伙
My man.
你在这里 你还在这里
You're here. You're still here.
我要打给Hollie
I gotta call Hollie!
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表