How common is it? Is this normal?"
长久以来 我们已经条件反射地
For so long, we've been conditioned
认为如果我们不正常 那就是坏事
to think if we aren't normal, it's a bad thing.
快到家了吗
还在加班
也许是时候重新审视什么叫做正常
Maybe it's time to rethink what the rules of normal are.
你的点子都不完美
None of your ideas are perfect.
你是忘记你跟我说过吗 还是
Did you forget you told me or...?
我终于想到是什么一直困扰着我
I finally figured out what's been bothering me.
婚礼永远不可能完美
Perfect is never gonna be an option
因为我妈妈不会来了
because my mom won't be here.
这就是我不满意的地方
The something that was wrong,
和你没有任何关系
it never had anything to do with you.
我真的非常希望她能来
I just really wish she could be there,
希望她能认识你
that she could have met you.
我也希望我妈妈能认识你
Yeah, I wish that, too.
你知道我跳舞是我妈妈教的 对吧
You know my mom taught me how to dance, right?
如果她能来参加婚礼 肯定会跳得
And you better bet she would've worn out
把舞池都磨平了
that dance floor, too.
好了 我的想法是这样的
Okay. So...here's my idea.
我们就用我妈妈给我的订婚戒指
We take the engagement ring that my mom gave me
直接用作我的婚戒
and we turn it into my wedding band.
我们不要再等了
And we don't wait.
我们尽快把你奶奶和我爸爸接来
We get your grandma and my dad out here as soon as we can,
我们就和家人一起举♥行♥仪式
and we just do it with family.
等以后哪天 等到安全的时候
And then someday, sometime, when it's safe,
我们再举办一个把世界点燃的婚宴
we will have a party that sets the world on fire.
好 我同意
Okay. I'm good with that.
-那可真让我松了一口气 -怎么了
- That is such a relief. - Why?
你好啊我亲爱的温斯顿
Hello, my sweet Winston!
安迪奶奶
Nana Ante!
别别别 十天内不能拥抱
Hey, no, no! No hugging for 10 days!
听说你小子想娶我女儿 是不是啊
So, what's this I hear about you wanting to marry my little girl?
爸 别这么说
Oh, Dad. Stop it.
我不相信你真这么做了 我不敢相信
I can't believe you did this. I can't believe it.
我也不敢信
Me neither.
我亲爱的孩子
My darling baby.
也许是时候重新审视一切
Maybe it's time to rethink everything.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表