No.
他让你过来盯着我吗
Did he ask you to come to stare at me?
是...
It's, uh --
是德卢卡
It's DeLuca.
他被刺伤了 我看见他了
He's been stabbed, and, um, I saw him,
我真希望我没看见
and I-I wish I hadn't,
但我看到了 我想你应该知道
but, um, I did, and I thought you should know.
你好啊
Hey yourself.
厉害
Impressive.
该你了
Your turn.
让看看你有什么本事
Let's see what you got.
好啊
Okay. ?
就这样
There you go.
-再使点劲就行了 -是啊
- Just gotta put a little bit more muscle into it. - Yeah.
这是我有生以来第一次
You know, this is the first time in my life
没有竞争感
I can ever remember not feeling competitive.
这算是你的人生吗
Is this your life?
什么
What?
你刚说这是你有生以来第一次
Well, you said the first time in your life,
但我不知道
but I don't know.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
我们还活着吗
Are we alive?
应该是活着
I think so.
你看起来不错
You look good.
海滩很适合你
The beach suits you.
你也是
You too.
我给佐拉做了烤奶酪
I made Zola a grilled cheese.
她和另外两个孩子在看电影
She's watching a movie with the other two.
你说什么了吗
Did you actually say anything?
我们还没怎么说就被爱丽丝打断了
Ellis interrupted us before we got too far.
这感觉像是天意
Which feels like divine intervention
因为我真不知道该说什么
because I have no idea what I would say.
我不能说谎 因为...这是说谎啊
I mean, I can't lie because...lying.
而佐拉太聪明了 她一眼就能看穿
And Zola's so smart she'd just see right through it.
那你就打算一直做烤奶酪吗
So you're just gonna keep making grilled cheeses?
那你就打算每次斯考特要睡觉时
Are you just gonna walk for two hours
你都要走两个小时吗
every time Scout needs to sleep?
你想知道我停下来后会发生什么吗
You want to see what happens when I stop?
对不起 我需要麦琪
I'm sorry. I need Maggie.
麦琪深思熟虑 头脑冷静
Maggie is thoughtful and levelheaded,
我知道我必须告诉佐拉真♥相♥
and I know I have to tell Zola the truth,
但我需要有人帮我告诉她真♥相♥
but I need help knowing how to tell her the truth.
她没接电♥话♥ 我要去找她
She's not picking up. I have to go get her.
什么 不行 你没睡过觉
W-What? No, you haven't slept.
你不能老实站着 你不能开车
You can't stand still. You're not driving.
你也没睡啊
You haven't slept either.
好吧 深呼吸
Okay, deep breaths.
我们一起想办法
We'll figure this out.
我打电♥话♥让人找到麦琪
I-I'll just call somebody that can find Maggie.
打给谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
卡丽娜在哪里
Hey, where's Carina?
他们去教堂了
Uh, they headed up to the chapel.
好的 你能告诉她德卢卡已经稳定了
Okay, can you tell her that DeLuca is stable
以及他正在被推去手术室吗
and he's on his way to the O.R.?
好 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
那是谁
Who's that?
是德卢卡跟踪的那个女人
Uh, it's the woman DeLuca was following.
警♥察♥需要她的照片
Detectives need her photo.
为什么 你 你认识她吗
Why? You -- You know her?
她昨晚在这里 我治疗了她
She was here last night, and I treated her.
治疗什么啊
For what?
她说她被抢劫了 我的天
She said she was mugged. Oh, my God.
-施密特 -我的天 这是我的错吗
- Schmitt, hey, hey. - Oh, my God. Is this my fault?
不 这都不是你的错
No, none of this is your fault.
怎么 没给我带礼物吗
What, no gifts?
至少带点填字游戏
At the very least, some crosswords,
花生酱曲奇 违禁黄♥片♥来吧
peanut butter cookies, contraband porn?
我开玩笑的
Kidding.
跟你好好聊天比那些都强
I'd trade all that for good conversation.
如果这是护士们的小报告
Okay, if this is about the nurses,
他们得淡定点
they need to calm down.
我们都得新冠了 多大点事
We both have COVID. It was no biggie.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我去探望格蕾了
I went to see Grey.
我需要看点有生气的景象
I needed to see some living scenery.
你看了也会爱上的 我俩在被单之下
You would have loved it -- the two of us under blankets,
像在拍"新冠旧情"
it was like "On COVID Pond."
-这不好笑 -还是有点的
- It's not funny. - It's a little funny.
我们给梅瑞狄斯插管了 汤姆
We intubated Meredith, Tom.
如果你想过要进癌症病房♥
You know, if you ever find yourself thinking about
给里面的孩子打气 还是别了
cheering up kids in the cancer ward, don't.
对不起 我很抱歉 我只是
Sorry. I'm sorry. I-I just...
我只是想跟一个不恨我的人在一个房♥间
I just needed to be in a room with someone who doesn't hate me.
没人能比汤姆·卡洛西科更没底线了
Well, no one can clear a remarkably low bar like Tom Koracick.
请坐
Have a seat.
我不讨厌你 阿尔特曼
I don't hate you, Altman.
但如果你说你从未爱过我
But it would help me to hear you admit
我会好过点
that you never loved me.
你不必现在就讲 但是
You don't have to say it now, but...
你累了 我们都还处于惊吓中
You're tired. We're both sc-scared.
但如果能尽快听到 就最好不过了
But it would help me to hear it sometime soon.
-威尔逊医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Wilson. - ?Yeah?
我给阿什顿女士用到最大剂量的升压药了
I've maxed out Ms. Ashton on pressors,
但她的平均动脉压持续在下降
but her MAPS keep dropping.
她的复查CT没有显示有血流
Her repeat CT shows no fluid,
意味着她剩下的肝组织也在衰竭了
which means that what's left of her liver is failing.
给她上肝透析
Start her on liver dialysis
她情况变差就随时通知我
and keep me posted if she gets any worse.
卢娜·阿什顿的妈妈是你的病人对吗
Luna Ashton's mom is your patient, right?
怎么了
Why?
卢娜得了支气管囊肿
Luna has a bronchogenic cyst.
我想在她发展到呼吸困难前
I'd like to get her into the O.R.
给她做手术
before it causes respiratory distress.
我想你愿意跟我一起去告诉她妈妈
Thought you might like to join me to tell her mom.
不了
No.
那随便你
Okay, suit yourself.
不 我是说我也不希望你告诉她
No, I just -- I don't want you to tell her either.
我不想任何人告诉她
I don't want anyone to tell her.
我想我们大概可以悄悄推卢娜去
I suppose we could sneak Luna in
说这是个紧急情况 而瓦尔睡着了
and say it was emergent, that Val was sleeping.
我们来不及问她了
We didn't have time to ask her.
-讲真的吗 -当然不 你想什么呢
- Really? - ?No. What's wrong with you?
她只是 她现在需要些不那么坏的消息
She just -- She needs some really not-terrible news right now.
谁不是呢
We all do.
你要做开腹探查术和开胸手术吗
You're gonna do an ex-lap and a sternotomy?
真的有这必要吗
Is that necessary?
他的检查结果显示他有心脏创伤
His FAST exam indicates cardiac injury.
那我跟你一起上台
Well, then I'll scrub in.
实话说 理查德 你好几个月都没上台了
Respectfully, Richard, you haven't operated in months.
我不确定这是你回归的最好时机
I'm not sure that this is the way to jump back in.
但实话说 你需要帮助
Well, respectfully, you need the help,
而我没打算叫醒贝利
and I'm not about to wake up Bailey
她在母亲过世后头一回睡着
when she's sleeping for the first time since her mother died.
我没让你叫她 叫阿尔特曼来
I'm not asking you to. Get Altman.
阿尔特曼刚结束了一轮二十小时的
Altman's coming off a 20-hour shift which ended
以给梅瑞狄斯·格蕾连上呼吸机收场的轮班
in putting Meredith Grey on a vent.
她根本不是能上台做手术的状态
She's in no condition to operate.
德卢卡救了我的命
Look, DeLuca saved my life.
我只能以救回他为报
It's only right that I do the same.
放在当年的伊♥拉♥克♥ 这就是我和泰迪的职责
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表