没有 我不生你的气
No, I'm not mad at you.
我生气 因为我妈提起结婚
I'm mad at my mom for bringing it up.
你是不是想结婚呢
Are you wanting to get married?
你大吼大叫 逼我站起来
After you shouted no and made me get up?
没有 还是算了吧
No, not so much.
我的意思是 你误解我了
I meant, "No, you're misreading the moment"
不是说 我不想嫁给你
not, "No, I don't want to marry you."
所以你想嫁给我 对吧
So you do want to marry me?
我没有明确说 我到底想不想嫁给你
I wasn't saying I want to marry you, or I don't want to marry you.
我还没想过啦
I haven't thought about it.
一直没时间想呢
I haven't had time. Yeah.
我也没时间
I haven't had time either
但我还是想过的
but I've still thought about it.
你怎么想的
What have you thought?
我爱你 我也爱Scout
I love you, and I love Scout
喜欢我们一起生活
and I love us together, and...
你懂的 婚姻嘛 我觉得啊
you know, marriage is, I guess
是社会联♥系♥在一起的纽带
kinda how society locks it all in...
婚姻根本没有用
But it doesn't lock it in.
有用的
It does lock it in!
你父母的离婚简直是地狱
And your parents' divorce was hell.
确实就是
It was hell!
我发誓 绝不让我的孩子经历父母离异
And I swore that I'd never put a kid through that.
所以
So...
我知道你妈主意大
I know that your mom has big ideas
Zola一直想看我穿婚纱
and Zola has big wedding-dress dreams
但是...
but...
你对婚姻的看法真的变了吗
have you really changed your mind?
我之前当妻子很失败
I was a terrible wife.
- 你不是有脑瘤嘛 - 是啊
- You had a brain tumor. - I did.
但我不确定
But I'm not sure that
是否全怪那颗小脑瘤
the sexy brain tumor can take all the credit.
我仍然认为 我注定要自我毁灭
I still think I'm wired for self-destruction.
为什么这么想
Why do you think that?
因为每天
Because, every day
已经有段日子了
for a lot of days now
睡觉的时候 我想要嗑药
I go to sleep thinking about getting high
醒来的时候 也想要嗑药
and I wake up thinking about getting high
有时候 喂着Scout
and sometimes, in the middle of feeding Scout
我会神游天外
I zone out...
想要嗑药
and think about getting high.
他一个字都不让我告诉他的妻子
and he won't let me tell his wife anything.
今天他们结婚 他却已经不爱她了
It's their wedding day, and he's already over her
这真是太悲哀了 乱七八糟的
which is just sad and messy and...
并不是因为我厌烦成年人
And it's not that I am sick of adults.
好吧 我确实有点厌烦成年人
Okay, I'm a little sick of adults.
成年人来医院时 他们往往经历着至暗时刻
Adults are always here on the worst day of their lives
我太讨厌糟糕的日子了
and I am so sick of worst days.
别人害怕我 因为我要开刀做手术
And people being terrified of me because I'm cutting them open.
可是妈妈们呢 她们想要我陪在身边
But with moms, they want you here
尽管有时候也挺吓人的
even though it's scary sometimes
当医生来到准妈妈的身边
because you being there
这意味着 她们要和宝宝见面
means that they're getting to meet their baby
是妈妈们的梦想呀
their dream
这时 我的帮助就至关重要了
and they can't do it without my help.
自从...
And since...
自从Alex走之后
Since Alex left,
我的家就不再是乐园了
my house hasn't been my happiest place.
所以...
So...
我希望工作可以替代
I want work to be.
我觉得你能理解
And I think that you get that.
我很感激你
And I am so grateful to you
我对自己都没有信心时 你却相信我可以
because you believed in me before I believed in myself.
等你醒了 我要再和你讲一遍
And I will tell you all of this again when you're awake.
求求你 快醒来吧
Please, please be awake soon.
快点好起来吧
Please be well soon.
如此糟糕的日子 我们难以承受了
We can't take any more worst days around here.
我订了18间酒店房♥间
I've booked 18 hotel rooms.
酒店经理问你 要不要直接包一层楼
The manager wondered if you'd rather book a whole floor.
阳性病例确实不少
Well, we got a lot of positives.
- 跟他说 空房♥全包了 - 感谢你
- Tell him we'll take all the rooms we can get. - Thank you.
我都能记住你的信♥用♥卡♥号♥了
I think I've memorized your credit-card number.
治疗方案怎么包含酒店住宿了呢
When did hotel stays become part of the plan?
人们不仅需要一次核酸检测
Well, people need more than a test
不是每个人都能做到隔离的
and quarantining isn't easy for everybody.
你今天才知道吗
And you realized that today?
- 什么 - 你知道他是你老板吧
- Excuse me? - You know he's your boss, right?
- 抱歉 - 严格来讲 我也是哦
- I'm sorry. - And, technically, so am I.
- 抱歉 - Schmitt 我跟她单独谈谈
- I'm sorry. - Schmitt, give us a minute.
- 可别开除她哦 - Schmitt
- Well, don't fire her. - Schmitt!
请来这边吧
Come here, please.
你应该另有其他意思吧
I assume that wasn't your real question.
说说吧 到底怎么回事
So would you like to tell me what is going on?
你在酒店订房♥间
You're booking up hotel rooms.
西雅图伙伴的人也在订
So is Seattle Partners.
是啊 我听说过他们
Okay. I've heard of them.
是一个社区组织联盟 对吧
A group of, uh, community organizations, right?
成员都是历史很悠久的社区组织
Longstanding community organizations
为确诊患者提供食宿全套服务
that have been providing housing and wrap-around services for people who test positive for COVID
专门关照低收入群体
in low-income neighborhoods.
好啊 人多力量大 怎么了呢
Okay. So, the more the better, so what's the...
理论上是这样 但他们拿不到协议价了
Yeah, maybe in theory, but they can't book their hotel rooms at their discounted rates
因为有位医生 正在全价订房♥
because a local doctor is booking them at full price!
酒店还把住客赶走 给你的病人腾地方
And hotels are kicking people out to make room for your new arrivals.
懂了
I got it.
对不起 我不知道是这样
I apologize. I didn't know that.
好吧
Great.
那就跟大家说 对不起 我不是故意的
We'll just tell everyone it wasn't on purpose.
这句话就能帮他们遮风挡雨了
That should keep them real warm tonight.
我睡着了呀
Oh, I fell asleep?
这应该是种防御机制
I think it's a defense mechanism.
你总这样
Noticed you do that.
哪样
Do what?
情绪冲击太大的时候 你就会睡觉
Fall asleep when you are emotionally overwhelmed.
有人会哭 有人倾诉
Some people cry. Some people talk.
有人♥大♥喊大叫
Some people yell.
你睡觉
You fall asleep.
好吧 我不是在逃避情绪
All right, well, I'm not avoiding my feelings
如果你是想说这个的话
if that's what you're implying.
睡着了 我能更好处理这些情绪
I just process them better while I'm unconscious.
咱们来想想办法
Okay. Let's figure this out.
没有什么办法
There's not much to figure out.
我有毒瘾
I'm an addict.
你已经在恢复中了
You're an addict in recovery.
怎么办 你需要去互助会吗
So, what? You need to hit up a meeting?
我已经在互助会里聊过这些了
I've talked about it in meetings.
很多人都聊了
A lot of us have.
这场疫情好像出自魔鬼之手
This pandemic feels like Satan has designed
将世界变成地狱
the perfect set of circumstances
几乎难以坚持戒瘾
to make sobriety seem impossible.
隔离 恐惧 悲观 愤怒 无助
Isolation, fear, futility, anger, hopelessness.
这是最容易犯瘾的诱因了
I mean, name a trigger. it is stronger.
先声明下 我不相信世上有魔鬼
For the record, I don't believe in Satan.
我只是说 就像是有魔鬼一样
I'm just saying it feels like that.
奇怪的是 我甚至不想嗑药
Also, what's weird is I'm not even craving pills.
我只想开车去药房♥ 买♥♥点大♥麻♥吸
I just want to, like, drive to a dispensary and buy some weed and smoke it.
如果你以前不是大♥麻♥上瘾 就可以抽了吗
Well, is that allowed? To smoke weed if that wasn't the thing that you were addicted to?
没有什么可以或不可以
Well, there's no such thing as "allowed" in my program.
戒瘾计划只会给出建议
There are just suggestions.
确实不建议抽
And, no, it is not suggested.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表