His troponin levels are elevated.
送他去心脏重症监护室
We gotta get him to the CCU.
就因为一颗橡胶子弹吗
All this from a rubber bullet?
那并不是"橡胶"子弹
It wasn't a "rubber" bullet.
只是用橡胶包住的金属子弹
It's a metal bullet encased in rubber
照样是用枪朝着人开的
fired from a gun at a human being.
不可以近距离或直接对人使用的
They're not meant to be fired close range or directly.
- 会跟真子弹一样危险 - 还是没接
- They can be just as dangerous. - Still no answer.
- 可恶 - 又室颤了吗
- Damn it. - V-fib again?!
他很不稳定 维持不住正常心律
He's unstable. He keeps going in and out of sinus.
- 充电 - 没错
- Charge. - Yep.
- 已充电 - 离手
- Charge. - Clear!
他现在是心室电风暴状态
He's in V-fib storm.
心肌挫伤造成了心脏循环异常
The myocardial contusion is causing a closed loop of misfiring in his heart.
不做手术是无法停止的
It's not gonna stop until we get him ablated.
推100毫克利多卡因 服一片胺碘酮
Push 100 mg of lido, give him an amiodarone bolus
送他去介入室
and get him up to the IR suite.
- 在那边等你 好吗 - 行
- We'll meet you up there, okay? - Okay.
还是没接
Still no answer.
好吧
Alright.
- 呼叫Richard Webber - 好了吗 走吧
- Page Richard Webber. - Ready? Let's move.
叫他来介入室找我
Tell him to meet me in the IR suite
跟他说 很紧急
and tell him it's urgent.
你在仓库工作过吗
Ever work in a warehouse?
没有
Not that I recall.
我的病人在仓库工作
My patient does.
铲车伤害
Forklift injury.
这种事竟然很常见
They're surprisingly common.
学了新知识
It's good to know.
你应该增加镇静剂用量
You might want to up his sedation.
镇静剂 对哦
Sedation, right.
快点 趁他...
Quick, before he...
我去
Crap!
我就担心发生这种事
That's what I was worried about.
好吧
Okay.
快接...
Come on...
Maggie
Maggie.
- 怎么了 - 好的
- What's wrong? - Okay.
Winston正在从波士顿来这里的路上
Winston is on his way back here from Boston.
他正开车在路上
He is driving, he's on the road
我们还在通话
and we were on the phone.
我们...
We were...
警♥察♥叫他靠边停车
And the police pulled him over
我叫他别挂断电♥话♥
and I told him to keep me on the line.
但警♥察♥要求他挂掉
But the police made him hang up
我现在联♥系♥不上他了
and now I can't get a hold of him.
已经...
It's been...
过去20分钟了
It's been 20 minutes
我不知道他的确切位置
and I don't know where he is.
我的病人随时可能发生室颤
And I have a patient who could go into V-fib at any second
我必须进去实施心脏消融术
so I have to get in there and do an ablation.
这种事都是这种情节吧 就像这样
But this is how it happens, right? Just like this?
所以我需要有人现在去找他
So, I need somebody to go and find him now.
- 马上去 - 好的 Maggie
- Right now. - Look. Alright, Maggie.
别慌 好吗
Alright. Okay?
你现在应该去照顾你的病人
What you should do now is take care of your patient.
万一他打给我 我没接到怎么办
What if he tries to call me and I don't pick up?
- 或者他没打来... - 别这样
- Or what if he doesn't call... - No. Yeah.
警♥察♥直接把他带走了呢
and the police just take him?
把你的手♥机♥给我
Look, just give me your phone.
我会再等一会
I'll give it some more time.
如果还是没消息 我就去开车
If there's still no word, I will get into my car
我亲自去找他
and I will look for him myself.
- 把手♥机♥给我吧 - 好的
- Give me your phone. - Okay.
好吗
Yeah?
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 他的肠子爆出来了
Oh, God, his intestines are popping out!
好吧 让我想想
Okay, okay. Let me think.
我们该怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do.
Schmitt 这不是任何人的错
Schmitt. This isn't anyone's fault.
这不是任何人的错
This isn't anyone's fault.
病人差点自己拔掉插管
The patient nearly extubated himself
- 导致内脏外露 - 导致内脏外露
- and caused an evisceration. - and caused an evisceration.
这是严重的并发症
It is a horrible complication...
但还有办法解决
But it can be fixed.
- 第一步是什么 - 第一步是什么
- What is the first step? - What is the first step?
哥们 他伤口裂开了
Chee, he dehisced.
我需要你按住病人
I need you to hold down the patient
避免他扯掉插管
so he doesn't extubate himself.
用顺式阿曲库铵麻醉 加大安定剂量
Paralyze him with cis and push more Versed.
然后去对讲机那里
And then, I need you to get on the intercom.
说什么
And say what?
让他们给舱内减压
Tell them to depressurize the chamber
马上订一间手术室
and call for an OR now.
没有主治医生啊
No attending?
减压前 我们只能留在舱里
We are stuck in this chamber until it depressurizes
只能靠自己了 但我们不能慌
so we are on our own, but we do not panic.
现在需要给他麻醉 所以继续用药
Now, we need to put him under, so push more meds.
快点
Now!
好点
Okay.
就是这里
There it is.
指针就绪
We're ready for the needle.
他稳定了
He's stable.
去吧 去接电♥话♥
Go. Do your call.
如果他再室颤 我们会呼叫你
We'll page you if he goes into V-fib.
- 你确定吗 - 去吧 Maggie
- Are you sure? - Maggie, go.
Winston
Winston?
- 嘿 - 天啊
- Hey. - Oh, my God.
你还好吗 你在哪里
Are you okay? Where are you?
我没事
I'm fine.
他们让我走了
They let me go.
为什么这么久才让你走
Why did it take them so long to let you go?
他们叫我下车
Because they had me get out of the car
摘掉口罩
and take my mask off.
给我做了酒驾测试
And then, they had me do a DUI test.
查了后备箱
And then, they checked the trunk.
查了车里
And then, they checked the car.
我不得不摊开所有行李
You know, and then I had to unpack all my stuff
- 让警犬全部闻了一遍 - 什么
- and the police dog sniffed it over. - What?
然后警犬还闻了我 才放我走
And then the dog sniffed me, and they let me go.
我没事了 就是被这些耽搁了
So... I'm good. That's what took so long.
为什么要...
Why did the... I mean...
难道你在路上横冲直撞了吗
Were you, like, swerving on the road?
没有 是我的自行车架
No. My bike rack
挡住了车牌
was obscuring my license plate, and...
然后他们看到我的肤色
And then, they saw me.
于是就变成了这种熟悉的情景
So, it just turned into one of those things, I guess.
他们不能这样
They can't do that.
Maggie 我还在惊魂未定
Maggie, I'm a little bit shaken up right now.
不确定现在适不适合开车
I don't know if I'm good to drive yet.
如果刚才...我可能不...
I don't know if I'm... I don't think I'm...
Maggie 我不太好
Maggie, I'm not good.
好的
Okay.
我还没缓过来
I'm not okay yet, you know?
我得深呼吸一会 你知道吗
I just gotta breathe a little bit, you know?
好的 听我说 你没事了
Okay, okay. Okay, listen, you're okay.
都没事了 你需要缓多久 我都陪着你
You are okay, and I am here with you as long as you need.
- 好的 - 好吗 深呼吸 亲爱的
- Alright. - Okay? Breathe, baby.
深呼吸 没事了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表