- She's still not awake? - Nothing.
我们缝好她的头骨已经两天了
It's been two days since we closed her skull.
她的颅内压下降了
Her intracranial pressure's down.
扫描没有显示缺氧性脑损伤 什么问题都没有
Scans don't show anoxic brain injury. Nothing.
如果她这几天还不醒
If she doesn't wake up in a few days,
我们不得不考虑用气管了
we're gonna have to consider a trach.
我得给她爸打电♥话♥
And I'm gonna have to call her dad.
你不用打了 他就在外面
No, you don't have to call him. He's right outside.
尼科尔斯先生吗
Mr. Nichols?
我们可以...
Mind if we...?
斯凯 醒了吗
Did, uh -- Did Sky wake up?
她还是老样子
Her status hasn't changed.
我们也许要给她作经皮内镜下胃造瘘术 上气管
We may need to perform something called a trach and PEG.
这样可以让她长♥期♥保持呼吸通畅
That'll give her long-term airway control
持续获得营养
and keep her getting nutrients.
所以你觉得她一时半会不会醒了
So you don't think she'll wake up for -- for a while?
斯凯小时候 我 我总是在工作
You know, when Sky was a kid, I -- I worked all the time.
长时间工作 经常出差
Long hours, lot of travel.
我努力在事业上攀升
I was just climbing that career ladder, you know?
错过了很多东西
And I missed a lot.
工作和家庭 很难平衡
That's a hard balance -- work and family life.
这次 我赶回来参加
This one time, I was rushing back for the last night
她的高中才艺秀的最后一晚的活动
of this high-school talent show she was in.
我记得在演员派对上
And, uh, I remember at the cast party,
她的一个朋友走上来问她
one of her friends came up and said to her,
"那人是谁"
"Who's that guy?"
这件事让我难以忘怀
You know, that kind of haunted me.
我在想 "天啊 我错过太多了"
And I thought, "Geez. I just missed too much."
然后新冠来了 斯凯勒搬回来和我住
But then COVID comes along, and Skyler moves back in with me,
我想 "这挺好的
and I think, "Alright. This is good.
我 我有一个机会了解我女儿了"
You know, I -- I get a chance to get to know my daughter."
我同意给她上...气管
I'll consent to that, uh -- that trach.
确保她不痛 好吗
You just make sure she's not in any pain, okay?
很晚才睡
Late night?
零点接到电♥话♥
3: 00 a.m. Call.
第三周
一个家伙从地下室的楼梯上滑下来
Dude snapped both his tendons
把两边的肌腱都弄断了
when he slipped down his basement stairs.
想想我们就是靠着两根火柴棍
Pretty crazy to think we're all basically just walking around
四处走动 也够疯狂的
on a pair of matchsticks.
一切还好吧
Everything okay?
卢娜还要更多的文件
More paperwork for Luna.
她的社工真令人恼火
Her social worker is just a lot.
你别说
And before you say it,
我知道她的工作吃力不讨好 但卢娜应该得到更多
I know she has a thankless job, but Luna deserves more.
她不只是清单上的一个项目
She's not just an item on a checklist.
那为什么还在拖延
Okay. So what's the holdup?
抱歉 我们要假装
Oh, sorry. Are we pretending
你不会领养她吗
like you're not gonna adopt her?
好吧 我想过这事
Okay. It's crossed my mind.
但这样太疯狂了
Which is just crazy
我从没想过自己独力抚养一个孩子
because I never pictured myself doing this alone.
大概是因为疫情吧
Maybe it's the pandemic
也可能是我和卢娜的妈妈有羁绊
or the fact that I felt really connected to Luna's mom.
或者
Or...?
也可能只是因为卢娜
Or maybe it's that Luna is just --
她太完美了
She is so perfect,
我超级爱他
and I completely freakin' love her.
这种感觉挺好的 是吧
It's a pretty great feeling, huh?
什么感觉
What?
有孩子的感觉
Having a kid.
我觉得你不用自我怀疑了 乔
I think you can stop asking yourself if you can do it, Jo.
你已经做到了
I think you already are.
好吧 听我说
Okay. So, hear me out.
新西兰的新冠疫情基本控制住了
So, New Zealand has COVID pretty much wiped out.
所以 我们可以租一个大房♥子
So, we rent a giant house and --
让你的奶奶带着口罩乘20小时飞机
And ask your grandma to wear a mask for 20 hours on planes
到了之后就被隔离吗
and then quarantine when we get there?
好吧 计划还不完美 但差不多了
Okay, so it's not quite perfect yet, but we're getting there.
好吧 我不喜欢
Alright. Look. I hate that
疫情让我们束手束脚
the pandemic has our hands tied right now,
但我们是聪明人
but we are two very smart people.
我们喜欢解谜 所以我们能解决这件事
And we both love puzzles. So we'll get it figured out.
或者我们再等等
Or maybe we should just wait, you know,
等到事情好转一点
until things just open up a little bit more.
等多久 一年吗
Wait, what, like a year?
你害怕了吗 我以为你完全同意的
Is this cold feet? Because I thought you were all-in.
不 我之前是 现在也是
No, I was. I-I am.
我只想感觉恰到好处
You know, I just want it to feel right
而不是巨大的妥协
and not like it's some big compromise.
"巨大的妥协"
"Big compromise."
别用这种语气说
That sounded bad. I --
夏普兰请到患者服务处
Chaplain to Patient Services.
夏普兰请到患者服务处
Chaplain to Patient Services.
天啊 我要走了
Oh, my God. I have to go.
格温有心脏捐赠者了
We have a heart donor for Gwen!
我以为你今天休息
Hey. Thought you were off today.
斯凯勒的脑电图一直显示大脑活动放缓
Skyler's EEG kept showing her brain activity slowing down.
该死 我本希望她能挺过来的
Damn. I was really hoping she'd come through.
她还有机会
Well, she still might.
我正准备做一些核磁共振
I'm starting serial MRIs
看看能不能检测到什么信♥号♥♥
to see if I can detect any patterns.
我可能还会再做一组丘脑超声刺♥激♥
And I might even add ultrasonic thalamic stimulation.
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
艾米莉娅 有些病人就是醒不过来了
Amelia, some patients just don't wake up.
她也是别人的女儿 欧文
She's someone's baby, Owen,
我现在是个母亲了 我无法放弃
and I'm a mom now, so I can't give up.
今天感觉怎么样
How you feeling today?
我不想说
I don't want to say.
是我轻浮了 我很抱歉
I'm a flirt, and I'm sorry.
但我是个成熟的大人了 我们继续
But I'm a big boy. We can move on.
不是这样的
It's not that.
我发现
I noticed...
脖子后面起红疹了
a rash on the back of my neck.
你得看看
And you're gonna need to take a look at it.
但我觉得这样
But that just feels
有些...亲密
a little...intimate.
如果你不想让我看 就算了
Look, if you don't want me to look at it, that's up to you.
但这也是性命攸关的事啊
But there are millions of lives at stake.
-梅茨剪刀 -抽吸
- Metz. - Suction.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this happened.
我真的不敢相信
I still just -- I can't believe it.
格温太幸运了
Gwen is very lucky.
我爱她
I love her.
她就像妈妈 你懂吗
She's like a mom, you know?
而且只有妈妈的优点 没有缺点
But only the good parts.
比如 她很智慧 给我提好的建议
Like, she's smart and she gives great advice
但从来不说 你口红的颜色
but never tells you your lipstick color
让你的脸显绿
makes your skin look green.
样本来了
Specimen coming.
准备好移植捐赠的心脏了
Ready for the donor heart.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我懂的
Oh, God. I know.
你家太安静了
Your place is so quiet.
我都能听到自己思考的声音
I can hear myself think.
是吗
Yeah?
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
神经元和功能磁共振
Neurons and functional MRIs.
还有爆米花
And popcorn.
你呢
You?
没什么
Ah, nothing.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表