and everyone is ignoring me
或者把我当成通奸犯来对待
or treating me like I'm wearing a scarlet letter.
汤姆呢
What about Tom?
他也受伤了
He's hurt, too.
我会继续关注他的情况
Well, um, I'll keep checking on him.
谢谢你帮梅进入那个试验
And, uh, thank you for getting Mer into the trial.
客气了 当然
Oh, yeah, uh, of course.
格蕾
Hi, Grey.
是我
It's me.
我打算说了
I'm gonna say it.
我想你了
I miss you.
当我还是个孩子的时候 我有很多想法
When I was a kid, I had big thoughts.
很多感受
Big feelings.
而我从来不知道该把它们放在哪里
And I never knew where to put them.
它们就像高速列车一样穿过我的身体
Physically, they ran through my body like a high-speed train.
每当我感觉到火车要来了
And anytime I felt the train coming,
我妈妈会发现
my mom could see it.
于是她带我去了附近的公园
So she took me around the corner to the park
那里有棵奇怪 扭曲的树
with this strange, twisted tree.
说它是我的树
Said it was my tree.
我可以对着它大喊大叫 打它 抱它
And I could scream at it, hit it, hold it --
它会使我的感觉变得足够小
and it would make the feelings small enough
小到可以重新装回我自己的身体里
that they would fit back inside of my own body again.
所以我这么做了
So I did.
而且很有效
And it worked.
但我现在是个成年人了 打树很...
But now I'm an adult, and tree-hitting is...
令人讨厌
frowned upon.
我可以当你的树
I can be your tree.
我母亲患有阿兹海默症
My mother has Alzheimer's.
我从没跟你说过
I never told you
因为她年纪更大
because she's older,
而我也不愿让你和理查德
and I didn't want to bring up any old pain
想起旧的伤痛
for your or Richard.
但如果说不辛苦
But it would be a lie to say that
不痛苦 那是假的
it hasn't been hard. Or painful.
即使作为一个了解这种疾病的医生
Even as a doctor who knows about the disease,
我感觉像是
I feel like...
我什么也不懂
I didn't know crap.
像是我什么都不懂
...like I don't know anything.
很难跟一个没有遇到过
It's difficult to talk about it with someone
经历过的人谈论这个
who hasn't been there, been through it.
没人能理解你眼睁睁地
No one understands that you are
看着自己母亲死去的痛苦
watching your own mother die...
两次
twice.
我很遗憾 贝利
I'm so sorry, Bailey.
我希望你醒着
I wish you were awake.
瓦尔还没醒 肝功能略有升高
Val's still not awake. LFTs are up slightly.
几小时后再做一组肝功能检查
Okay. Do another panel in a few hours.
好的 威尔逊医生
Absolutely, Dr. Wilson.
你的态度一直都这么积极向上吗
Okay, has your attitude always been this good?
我妈妈常说活着的每一天都是美好的
My mom used to say every day above ground is a good day.
她是从《疤面煞星》里学来的吗
Did she get that from "Scarface"?
是的 不过这是事实
She did. Still, it's true.
你 你是个医生 对吧
You! You're a doctor, right?
-对 -太好了 跟我来
- Yeah. - Great, follow me.
-我们在接生 -不不不不不
- We're delivering a baby. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
-我不是产科 是普外的 -我不管
- I'm not an OB, I'm a general surgeon. - I don't care.
孩子马上就要出生了 可产科医生都腾不出手来
We have an imminent delivery, and all our OBs are busy.
医院规定必须有一名医生在场
Hospital rules say we need a doctor.
可我从来没给人接生过...
I haven't delivered a baby...
我不是说了"我不管"吗
You heard the "I don't care" part, right?
我们会告诉你该怎么做的
We'll talk you through it.
-这是埃尔莫夫妇 -好
- The Elmores. ?- Okay.
第三胎 宫颈管消失 宫颈扩张
G3P2 came in fully effaced and dilated
胎儿头部与坐骨棘齐平
at zero station.
她上手术床之后 胎头已经着冠了
Started crowning by the time we got her settled on the bed.
埃尔莫太太 你好 我知道本不该是我来
Ms. Elmore? Hi. I know that I'm not who you expected,
-但我过来... -头要出来了
- but I am here... - The head is coming now.
好了 放松
Okay. Okay.
好了 宫缩后用力 好吗 用力
Alright. Contraction and big push, okay? Big push.
好 宫缩后用力
Okay. Contraction and push.
脑袋出来了 颈部没有被缠住
The head is out. There... No cord around the neck.
看吧 和骑自行车一样
See? Just like riding a bike.
好...
Alright, uh...
把头部向下拉 再向上 让肩部也出来
Pull head down, then up, to deliver the shoulders.
好 要出来了
Okay, it's coming.
要出来了
Coming.
老天 老天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
埃尔莫太太想在还没剪脐带的时候
Ms. Elmore asked that the baby go directly onto her chest
把孩子抱到她胸前
while still connected.
好 钳子
Okay, clamp.
好 老天 好
Okay. Oh, my gosh. Okay.
好
Okay.
准备好剪脐带了吗
You ready to cut the cord?
你好 好 在这里
Hi. Okay, right here.
对 在这之间
Okay, yeah. In between here.
在这之间 对
In between, yeah.
很好 你好 小朋友
Good. Hi, little one!
你签完文件就可以走了
Just need you to sign the paperwork, and you can go.
我可以留下来吗
Is it alright if I stay?
妈
Mommy?
是我
Hey, it's me.
爸也来了
Look, Dad's here, too.
宝贝 我在这
Hi, honey. I'm here.
你得看看玛兰达的酒店
Wait till you see Miranda's hotel.
这有客房♥服务
I mean, there's room service,
窗外的景色比银墅家园好多了
and the view is so much better than Silver Villas.
在这能看到海
You can actually s-see the water.
威廉
William?
是你吗 威廉
Is that you, William?
我就在你旁边呢 一如既往
Right here by your side, as always.
我爱你 非常爱你
I love you. I love you so much.
宝贝
Sweetheart?
她时睡时醒 爸
She drifts in and out, Dad.
以她的状况 连呼吸都很费劲
In her state, even breathing's exhausting.
我受不了这个
I can't do this.
我知道
I know.
这太难了
It's difficult.
我应该在那里陪她
I should be there.
那样风险太高了 爸
It's too risky, Dad.
她应该躺在自己的床上 而不是在什么无菌室里
She should be in her own bed, not in some sterile box.
她照顾了我60年 可现在...
She spent 60 years taking care of me, and now...
在这之前她都没怎么得过感冒
She hardly ever got a cold before this.
她醒了就叫我
Just call me when she wakes up.
没问题 爸
Of course, Dad.
好了
Okay.
妈
Mommy.
如果你准备好要走了
If you're ready to go,
没关系
it's okay.
我们都会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我们爱你
We love you.
但我们不想让你受苦
But we don't want you to suffer.
我还没准备好
I'm not r-ready.
如果你累了 我能理解
If you're tired, I understand.
我爱你
I love you.
准备死去吗
Ready to die?
不
No.
我想回家
I-I want to go home.
这是本·沃伦 请留言
Hey, you've reached Ben Warren. Please leave a message.
本 是我妈妈的事
Yeah, I -- Ben? Um, it's my mom.
我感觉她刚刚突然清醒了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表