你很快就能回到这上面
You'll get back there soon.
我该走了
I should get going.
我妹妹要结婚了
My sister is getting married.
直到天长地久
...as long as we both shall live.
现在 一个非常重要的问题
Now, very important question.
这里有人反对这桩婚事吗
Is there anyone here who objects to this union?
我们反对
Oh, well, we do!
他 他是开玩笑的 奶奶
He -- He was kidding, Nana.
我们不是 我很抱歉 麦琪
Well, we aren't. I'm sorry, Maggie.
等等 这是真的吗
Wait, is this real?
-妈妈 怎么了 -我不知道 亲爱的
- Mommy, what's happening? - I'm not sure, sweetie.
温斯顿 从我能把你抱在怀里起
Winston, I've been waiting for this day
我就一直在等待这一天
since I could cradle you in my arms.
我知道你费了很大劲才让我们到这里
And I know you went to a lot of trouble to get us here,
-但这个 -这太简陋了
- but this -- - ?This is broke.
对不起 非常对不起
Oh, I am so sorry. Oh, I'm so sorry.
无意冒犯 梅瑞狄斯 这个家很温馨
No disrespect, Meredith. You have a lovely home.
但是麦琪 你的妹妹都不在这里
But Maggie, your own sister isn't here!
艾米莉娅今天得值班
Amelia had to be on call today.
好吧 所以她该留着病人中风而死
Right, should she let someone die of a stroke
但必须来这跟我们一起吗
just to be here with us?
但即使她也来了 你还有其他亲戚
But even if she was here, you have more family.
你的叔叔 阿姨 表兄弟姐妹
You have uncles, aunts, cousins.
我有个银行账户专门存着你的婚礼资金
I have a savings account for your wedding,
够你风光出嫁
to do this right.
在教堂里办
In a church.
至少也得邀请超过十个宾客
Or at least with more than 10 people.
你知道我们多为你俩骄傲吗
Do you know how proud we are of you two?
我们想让全世界都来见证
We want the world to see.
但这样不安全 安特奶奶
But it isn't safe right now, Nana Ante.
我们不能这样做
We can't do it that way.
那就等安全再办 这么急干嘛
Well, then wait. What's the hurry?
你们都已经同居了
You all are already living together.
那 我们就等等
So, uh...we wait?
那看来是这样了
Yeah, I guess so.
我去拿香槟来
I'll get the champagne.
-好 -把伏特加拿来
- Yeah. - Vodka, please.
-我能切蛋糕吗 -稍等一下 好吗 宝贝
- Can I cut the cake? - Just wait a minute, okay, honey?
你想怎么做都可以 宝贝
You can do whatever you want, sweetie.
好的 她说你可以去切蛋糕了
Okay, she said you can go get cake!
你可以保管这个吗
You wanna take this?
太好了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
香槟有人需要吗
Champagne, anyone?
给我来一杯
I'll take that.
谢了
Thanks.
大家一起干杯
Bottoms up, everyone!
实习医生格蕾
第十七季 第十七集
严格来说 我还没签字批准你出院
Uh, technically, I still haven't signed the discharge paperwork.
我知道 但我从未试过旷工一个月
I -- I know, but I've never missed a month of work
而且他们需要我
in my life, and they need me.
我听说厄尔在手工课上脱掉了裤子
I heard Earl took his pants off during Arts & Crafts.
还是两次
Twice.
你插了两个礼拜的呼吸机
You were on a vent for two weeks.
我知道你工作的机构很需要人手 但是
I know at your facility it's all hands on deck, but --
慢慢来别急
Take it easy and go slow.
是的 贝利医生 我知道医嘱会说什么
Yes, Dr. Bailey, I know the recommendations.
你知道这在你自己身上也适用对吧
Oh, so you know they apply to you also?
来 我们来再最后听一次你的肺音
Come on, let's have one last listen.
我能来先听一次吗 主任
May I take a listen first, Chief?
我没有什么机会
I don't have a lot of experience
听新冠康复者的肺音
listening to lungs that have recovered from COVID,
而我觉得这个经验对我的学习很有助益
and I think it'll be really beneficial to my education.
-好吧 -太棒了
- Fine. - ?Yes!
请深呼吸几口气
Just take a few deep breaths for me, please.
好极了
Love.
这是不是意味着我能出院了
Does that mean I can go?
不 我还得亲自听一回
Uh, no, I'll still need to take a listen of my own.
"好极了"
"Love."
我看着那个女人所感到的激动之情
The rush I felt when I watched that woman,
那个昏迷了数周的女人
who'd been in a coma for weeks,
那个我只能通过MRI对话的女人
whom I could only talk to via MRI,
终于能和她父亲一起出院时
leave the hospital with her father --
我感受的这份轻松愉悦以及希望
the relief and the joy and the hope --
我只感受了不到
I mean, I felt that for, like...
三十秒
30 seconds.
然后
And then just...
所有最坏的情况都开始在我脑内上演了
all the worst-case scenarios started screaming in my head.
不是因为她 是因为想到我自己
I mean, not for her, for -- for me.
我的家人 我的儿子
For my family. My son.
而我不知道为何我的想法如此阴暗 除非
And I don't know why my thinking is so dark, except...
瘾君子大概都这样吧
addict.
但这都一年了
But it's been a year. Um...
担惊受怕 如履薄冰
So much. So much fear.
惶惶不可终日
So much fear.
但我知道你们都懂
And I know you guys all get it.
而我的男朋友
And my boyfriend,
我的 我的孩子的父亲
my, um, child's father...
他不是瘾君子
he is not one of us.
我很高兴
And I am so glad
他不必这样过活
that he does not have to go through life like that.
但是
Um, but...
有时候 我隐隐希望他能明白
sometimes, there's a part of me that wishes he got it.
真正的明白
You know, just, uh... really got it.
我独自战斗太孤独了
I feel lonely in it.
所以
So...
我来了
I'm here.
谢谢 艾米莉娅 杰森
Thanks, Amelia. Jason?
我是杰森 我是个瘾君子
Hi, I'm Jason. I'm an addict.
"国王所有的士兵[男人]
"And all the king's men
都无法把矮胖子拼回去"
couldn't put Humpty together again."
他们应该让女人试试
Should've let the women try.
你觉得呢 卢娜
What do you think, Luna?
关于鸡蛋的童话让她饿了
All this talk of eggs is making her hungry.
我能给她喂奶吗
Can I get her bottle?
-矮胖子是个蛋吗 -他不是吗
- Humpty Dumpty's an egg? - ?Isn't he?
看起来有人食欲大开啊
Looks like someone's got an appetite.
对 吃得很香
Yep, eating like a champ.
我很高兴 其他一切都好吗
I'm glad. Everything else good?
对 只是查看她的生命体征
Yeah. Just checked her vitals.
她还要多久出院
How long until she's discharged?
她还要进行上消化道测试
She's still pending an upper GI study
以及监控前白蛋白 所以
and pre-albumin we need to monitor, so...
但如果你估摸一下 几天 几周还是几个月
But if you had to ballpark it. Days, weeks, months?
不好意思 现在下定论为时尚早
I'm sorry. It's too early to say.
我知道你想开始办理领养手续
I know you want to get started with a placement.
我已经找到一个感兴趣的家庭了
I've already got a family interested
能收养领养她 他们很完美
in fostering to adopt. They're perfect.
他们不介意她需要额外的医疗看护
They don't mind the extra attention that she's gonna need,
但他们问了大约的时间 所以有消息告诉我
but they did ask for a timeline, so keep me posted.
你想让我收养卢娜吗
You want me to foster Luna?
只是文件上 我会做实际的工作
Just on paper. I would do all of the work.
所有的...一切
All of the...everything.
我知道这个要求很过分
I -- I know that I'm asking a lot,
但我别无选择 没有时间了
but I am out of options and time.
而你 而你
And you -- you are --
你稳定 条件好
you are stable and good.
你已经有了一个孩子
You already have a kid.
你是个医生 这或许对
You're a doctor, which might be a plus
有疾病的宝宝是个好处
for a baby with medical issues.
而且不像我 你的背景调查肯定完美
And unlike me, your background check will be spotless.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表