艾米莉娅
Amelia.
顺便一提 她现在好极了
She's doing great, by the way.
-我知道 -她还给她的孩子起名
- I know. - And she named her baby --
我知道
I know!
大家爱你 梅瑞狄斯
People love you, Meredith.
大家都需要你
People need you.
我累了
I'm tired.
你的身体累了
Your body's tired.
但你的灵魂
But your soul --
你的灵魂根本不让我靠近你
your soul won't even let me near you.
你还在与病魔抗争
You're still fighting.
你看见了过去
Have you seen the last...
一两年是怎么样的吗
one or two years?
看到了
Yeah.
那会令你难受吗
Was that hard for you?
看到你形单影只更令我难受
It's harder watching you be lonely.
我想说你很漂亮
I want to say you're beautiful,
但这太浅薄了
but it's...shallow.
说"你有内在美"
Say "Pretty on the inside."
我教佐拉这样说
That's what I tell Zola to say.
"做有内在美的人"
"Be pretty on the inside."
你的心灵很美 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
You're pretty on the inside, Meredith Grey.
-格蕾如何了 -没有好转
- How's Grey? - Not getting better.
她醒不了 而且她的肝酶也在升高
She won't stay awake, and her liver enzymes are elevated.
有急性感染的迹象吗
Any sign of acute infection?
没有 但是这也说明不了什么
No, but that doesn't mean anything
因为这个该死的新冠
because this stupid disease causes
能引发所有已知的并发症
every complication in the book
而且没有任何规律可循
without any consistency whatsoever.
这个病毕竟还很新
Well, it's still relatively new.
每天都有新的资讯 而且
There's information coming out every day, and --
是的 模糊的资讯
Yeah, vague information.
我们完全无法得知这个病
We have no idea how this disease
长♥期♥以往会对患者造成什么影响
is gonna affect these patients in the long-term.
它有可能会造成永久性肺损伤
I mean, there could be permanent lung scarring,
血管损伤 神经问题
vascular damage, neurological issues --
不 没事 请继续 继续说
Eh, oh, no, please, keep -- keep going.
汤姆 我不是要
Tom, I didn't --
我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry.
我肯定你没事的
I'm sure that you're fine.
好了 她准备好了
Alright. She's all set.
好的 太好了 谢谢
Okay. Great. Thanks.
汤姆 我很抱歉 我
Tom, I'm sorry. I --
医生 你只是说出了事实而已
Hey, Doc, you're just stating facts.
别抱歉
Don't be sorry.
怎么了
What happened?
卡罗琳·赫斯顿死了
Carolyn Hexton.
心脏停跳
Cardiac arrest.
我昨天跟她讲话的时候
When I talked with her yesterday,
她甚至不需要吸氧
she didn't even need oxygen.
是的 然后她开始心律失常
Yeah, and then she started having arrhythmias,
然后她就室颠了
and then she went into V-fib.
才37岁
37 years old.
幼儿园教师
Kindergarten teacher.
她为慈善助力跑过一万公里
She ran 10ks for charity.
我以为她这周就能出院回家了
I thought she'd be going home this week.
是的 她也这么以为
Yeah. So did she.
我们都这样想
We all did.
我得通知她的家人
I got to call her family.
你好 赫斯顿太太 我是亨特医生
Hello, Mrs. Hexton. This is Dr. Hunt.
不 不是
No. No, um...
不 她
No. She --
她已经
Uh, she's, uh...
她出现了些并发症
Um, there were some complications.
我很抱歉 赫斯顿太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Hexton.
你能请你等我一会吗
Could you give me one moment, please?
赛普医生 崔西·赛普医生请速往康复科
Dr. Seip. Dr. Tracy Seip to Recovery.
别告诉我你在吃东西在
Please tell me you're not eating in --
我不是 我没有 我只是 我只是闻闻
I'm not! I'm not! I'm just, uh -- I'm smelling.
我怀念闻东西
I-I miss smelling things.
你下班回家怎么舒服怎么闻
Smell things after work in the comfort of your own home.
我家闻起来就是脏衣服味
My home smells like unwashed laundry.
这太了不起了 不是吗
It's impressive, huh?
有个成功的事业
Leaving a successful career,
身材标准
getting in shape,
得享天伦之乐
being there for your family.
她真是在如此致命病毒肆虐之下
She really made lemonade out of, um...
活得诗情画意
a-a very deadly virus.
这可真好
Must be nice.
你觉得她该做点别的吗
You think she should be doing something different?
我觉得如果我哪天突然开始烤肉桂曲奇
I think if I suddenly started baking snickerdoodles
玩定点跳伞
and going base jumping,
行行好 一网打醒我得了
do me a favor and throw a big net over me.
是花生糖
It's peanut brittle.
实际上 做这个的难度系数
It's -- It's actually a-a lot harder to master
比肉桂曲奇高多了
than snickerdoodles.
片子出来了
Scans are up.
深呼吸 兄弟
Okay. Deep breaths, buddy.
她让我立马放下手上一切赶来急诊室
She told me to drop everything I was doing and rush to the ER.
谢博德医生习惯于
Well, Dr. Shepherd has a tendency...
对任何事都抱最坏打算
...to, uh, raise the stakes of any situation.
核磁共振的结果很快就会出来了
MRI results will be back in a second.
你看起来很担心 而他却一直说我会没事的
You look worried, and he keeps telling me I'm gonna be fine.
谢博德医生 棒球就是菲利克斯的生命
Dr. Shepherd, baseball is Felix's life.
这也是他能升上大专的原因
It's what got him into junior college,
而且是他能继续升上
and it's his only hope of getting
第一区学校的唯一途径
into a Division I school.
此指全美大学体育协会第一区 皆为体育强校
如果你突然不能做外科医生了
What would you do if suddenly,
你会如何呢
you couldn't be a surgeon anymore?
你叫的卡洛西科
You paged Koracick?
不 放射科叫的
No. Radiology did.
我们很快回来
Be right back.
他在第六七节脊椎间有个脑膜瘤
He has a meningioma, C6, 7.
请让我看看
Let me look at it, please.
这可是个棘手的小东西
That is a nasty little tumor.
我们得做一个复杂的多级减压
We'll have to do an intricate multi-level decompression.
从广域清灶开始
Start with a wide excision,
但这会对他的颈椎造成破坏
but that will destabilize his cervical spine,
所以他还需要打钢板
so he'll need hardware.
都别说是保投球臂了
Forget about his pitching arm.
你一个手滑就能让他瘫痪
Any slip, and you risk making him a paraplegic.
但你姐姐和你自己生活上都
I mean, but there's a lot going on with your sister
有很多情况
and our lives.
而且你很久都没有
It's been a long time since...
我还没退步到这个地步 谢谢
I'm not that rusty, thank you.
你可以走了 汤姆
You can go, Tom.
好的 但差之毫厘
Alright, one millimeter off --
我说你可以走了 汤姆
I said you can go, Tom.
如果你想帮忙
And, uh, if you want to help,
你可以在我订手术室的时候安抚一下患者
you can comfort the patient while I book an OR.
今天情况如何
How we doing today?
没什么 只是在想我的追梦举动
Oh, you know, just thinking about how selfish it is
有多自私自利
to follow my dreams.
我是在问卢娜的情况 但感谢分享
I meant Luna, but, uh, good to know.
卢娜逐渐好转了
Luna's trending upwards,
所以卢娜是无边苦海中的一抹亮色
so Luna is a bright spot in a sea of unfettered misery.
你说的追梦是怎么回事
What's all this about dreams?
我想换去妇产科
I want to switch to OB,
可贝利说现在不行
but Bailey said it's a bad time.
她说得没错
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表