好了 我们有一位确诊新冠的男性
Okay, we have a COVID-positive male,
心率123 血压90/60
heart rate 123, BP 90 over 60.
血氧饱和度在高流量纯氧下是92
Pulse ox of 92 on 100%, high flow.
他语无伦次 迷失方向
He's incoherent and disoriented.
我两天前才见过他 他那时还很正常
I just saw him two days ago. He was fine.
会是中风吗
Is this a stroke?
可能是 或者是由新冠引起的脑炎
Could be. Or encephalitis brought on by COVID.
我有开幕日的票
I have tickets to Opening Day,
戴维非常想接到高飞球
and David's dying to catch a fly ball.
-谁是戴维 -他的儿子
- Who's David? - His son.
我们推他去新冠病房♥
Let's get him to a COVID room now.
等等 他抽搐了
Hang on. He's seizing.
把他身子侧躺到这边
Let's get him on his side.
准备 一 二 三
Ready? 1, 2, 3.
实习医生格蕾
第十七季 第五集
没有头部受伤的迹象 但是赫尔姆通知CT科
No signs of head trauma, but, Helm, call up to CT,
告诉他们我们会尽快上去
let them know we'll be up as soon as possible.
我们来做 赫尔姆 出去
We'll do it. Helm, out.
但我已经感染过新冠了
But I've already had COVID --
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
你是住院医师 他已经确诊 马上出去
You're a resident, and he's positive. Out. Now.
放开我 退后
Get off me. Stay back.
汤姆 汤姆 是我 泰迪 尽量保持冷静
Tom. Tom, it's me. It's Teddy. Try to stay calm.
我 不 不要碰我
I -- Don't -- Don't touch me.
-汤姆 -放松 我们只是想照顾你
- Tom? - ?Take it easy. We're just trying to take care of you.
-注射两单位劳拉西泮 -不 我不认识你
- Push two of Ativan. - No, I don't -- I don't know you.
-我不认识你 -他处于癫痫发作后状态
- I don't know you! - He's post-ictal.
不 我不 我不认识你
No, I don't -- I don't know you.
等一等 药物就会起作用了
Just wait a minute, and the meds will kick in.
泰迪 我来就行了 好吗
Teddy, I got this, okay?
通知CT科吧
Please, call up to CT.
好了
Okay.
我的天使
Hey, Angel.
我想陪着你 但是这些刻薄医生不准
I'd be there with you, but the mean doctors say no.
你能说"刻薄"吗
Can you say "Mean"?
你能把电♥话♥拿近一点让我闻到她的头吗
Can you hold the phone close enough for me to smell her head?
不如我拿一张她的毯子给你
How about I bring you one of her blankets?
我真的要嫁给你
Ah! I will literally marry you.
瓦尔
Val.
糟了 只要是坏消息你就是这表情
Crap. That is your bad-news face.
你的CT显示你有一个囊肿
Your CT showed that you have an abscess
正在侵蚀你肝脏的动脉
that's eroding into an artery in your liver,
导致了所谓的假动脉瘤
causing what's called a pseudoaneurysm.
然后呢
Okay.
这是血管弱化
It's a weakening of the blood vessel,
导致了血管泄漏
which is causing it to leak.
我们需要马上给你做手术修复
We need to take you to surgery right away to repair it.
我很抱歉没有更好的消息
I am so sorry that it's not better news.
出去
Leave.
八年了
Eight years.
我八年前就想当妈妈了
I've wanted to be a mom for eight years.
我想好了宝宝的名字
I've known my baby's name.
我想好了育儿室要涂成什么颜色
I've known the color I would paint the nursery.
我想好了在晚上唱的自创摇篮曲
I've known the made-up lullaby I would sing at night.
而现在我终于有机会了
And now that I finally have the chance...
当母亲就只是我在手♥机♥上看的
being a mom is just some weird TV show
一些奇怪的电视节目
I'm watching on my phone,
我不知道这个梦是否会成真
and I don't know if it will ever be real.
求你让它成真吧
Please make it real.
你听说卡洛西科的事了吗
Have you heard about Koracick?
听说了 他正在接受世界一流的治疗
Yes. He's getting the world's best care,
我正努力不去想他的事
and I'm trying not to think about it.
所以 改造病房♥建好的时长你能接受吗
So, can you wait that long for the converted rooms?
还能更快建好吗
Is sooner an option?
即使现在封城了 我们病患满员
See, even with the lockdown, we are getting slammed.
我们今天从养老院接了六例患者来
We got six cases today from assisted-living facilities,
-有三个是同一间来的 -我会去看看
- three from the same one. - I'll go check.
-是哪一间 -在巴拉德的银墅家园
- Oh, which one? - Silver Villas in Ballard.
新冠在那些地方简直如野火横行
COVID spreads through those places like wildfire.
你要去哪
Where are you going?!
那间是我爸妈住的养老院
Uh, that's where my parents are.
下一个
Next.
-一个救援任务 -是的
- A rescue mission? - Yes.
停下你手上在做的事然后到银墅家园去
Just stop what you're doing and get to Silver Villas.
去接你♥爸♥妈吗
To grab your mom and dad?
我刚在给他们接待处打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call the front office,
但没有人接
but they're not answering.
你想让我把他们接到哪里去
Well, where do you want me to take them?
接到我住的酒店里去
Uh, to my hotel.
随便哪里 只要把他们接出来就行
Y-- Uh, I don't care. Just get them out.
好的 马上去 爱你
Yeah, I'm on it. I love you.
-纱垫 -给你
- Okay, lap pads -- - Here you go.
汉在巴基斯坦是个主治医师
Khan was an attending in Pakistan.
我们也许得给他做助手
We could probably be assisting him.
门都没有
Not gonna happen.
当然 我知道 我只是 这么一说
No, I know. I just -- making a point.
抽吸
Suction.
你是个血管外科医生 对吗
You were a vascular surgeon, right?
是的 施密特医生
Yes, Dr. Schmitt,
我们国家最早的血管外科医生之一
one of the first to be certified in my country.
你为何要离开祖国
Why would you leave?
给我弯钳
Okay, Kelly clamp.
严格来说我没得选
Uh, it wasn't exactly a choice.
我爱的我祖国 那里造就了我
I love my home, it shaped me.
但不用担心宗教迫♥害♥和炸♥弹♥袭击就更好
Still nice not to worry about religious persecution or bombings.
-所以我就重新开始了 -止血钳
- So I just started over. - Clamp.
说得轻巧 住院医师培训要整整五年
Just? It's a five-year residency.
如果我结束了这五年却要重新来过
If I finished this and had to start over --
别搞我 你能想象吗
Ugh. Pass. Can you imagine?
你能想象把精力集中在看术野上
Can you imagine paying more attention to the field
好不让这个患者死掉吗
so the patient doesn't die?
要命 她的组织太脆弱了
Damn it. Her tissue's so friable
直接在我手中解体了
it's just disintegrating into my hands.
-我们需要控制住 -我知道我们需要做什么
- We got to get control of -- - I know what we need to do!
全员换位 我们来做个改良式肝门阻断术
Everyone shift. We're doing a modified pringle maneuver.
止血钳
Clamp.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
你的电♥话♥一直在响
Hey. Your phone has been ringing like crazy.
本 十二个未接来电
七条语♥音♥留言
那就先
Uh, okay. Let's just, uh...
-我一直在给你打电♥话♥ -本 事情如
- I tried to call you. - Ben, how did it --
-我接上你妈了 她病了 -等等 慢点 我听不
- I picked up your mom, and she's sick. - Wait, slow down. I ca--
-我们在医院了 -现在吗
- We're at the hospital. - Now?!
是的
Right now.
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom?
是我
Hey, it's me.
我在
I'm here.
在哪 在哪 威廉在哪里
Where -- Where -- Where's William?
妈 你现在在医院
Mom, you're in the hospital.
我们会照顾好你的
We're gonna take care of you.
他马上就来 是吗
He's gonna be here soon, right?
-好吧 -是的 他马上就来
- Okay. - Yes, yes. He's coming soon.
先躺下放松
Okay. Just lay back and relax.
我不♥穿♥这个 我得穿我自己的衣服
I can't wear this. I got to get my clothes.
我自己的衣服在哪
Where my clothes?
好吧 她看起来很激动
Okay. She seems really agitated.
我们可以给她开点镇定药物吗
Are there any meds we can give her to calm her?
我可以开点药
I can order some meds?
*我心中充满阳光*
*I got sunshine*
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表