*即使天空乌云密布*
*On a cloudy day*
*-哪怕窗外是冰天雪地 -窗外*
*- When it's cold outside - Cold outside*
*-我仍像五月和煦的风 -我仍像五月和煦的风*
*- I got the month of May - I got the month of May*
对
Yeah.
*-我猜你会问 -我猜你会问*
*- I guess you'd say - I guess you'd say *
*到底是什么让你感觉如此富有*
*What can make me feel this way*
*-我的女孩 -我的女孩*
*- My girl - My girl*
*我的女孩*
*My girl*
*这是因为*
*Talking 'bout*
*-我的女孩 -我的女孩*
*- My girl - My girl*
*-我的女孩 -我的女孩*
*- My girl - My girl*
谢博德 你看到了什么
What do you see, Shepherd?
我看到他的丘脑有一处病灶
Uh, I see a lesion on his thalamus,
但是病灶很小 这还算不错
but it's small, so that's something.
患者 汤姆·卡洛西科
他癫痫发作之后 你跟他聊过吗
Have you been able to talk to him since the seizure?
他处于癫痫发作后状态 被上了安定
He was post-ictal, and they gave him lorazepam,
因此他并不清醒
so he wasn't really coherent.
好的 我要去医院了
Okay. I'm coming in.
你确定吗 需要我去叫梅塔医生吗
Are-are you sure? I mean, do you want me to call Dr. Mehta?
生病的是汤姆 我立刻就到
It's Tom. I'm coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱丽丝求我做了芝士通心粉之后
Ellis decided she didn't want her mac and cheese
又不想吃了 所以如果你饿了
after begging me to make it, so if you're hungry --
怎么了
What's going on?
汤姆好像得了新冠肺炎引起的脑部并发症
It looks like Tom is having some neuro complications from COVID.
-我以为他是无症状感染者 -我也以为
- I thought he was asymptomatic. - Yeah, so did I.
我刚吸过奶了 所以冰箱里有斯考特的奶
I just pumped, so there is milk in the fridge for Scout.
贝利和爱丽丝需要小睡一会儿
Uh, Bailey and Ellis need a nap.
记得检查佐拉的作业
Make sure you check in with Zola about her homework.
如果斯考特开始闹脾气 就试试瑜伽球
If Scout starts to fuss, just try the yoga ball.
我还忘了什么吗
What am I forgetting?
呼吸
To breathe. ?
我们没事的
We'll be fine here, okay?
去救你的朋友吧
Go. Save your friend.
他是我的老师
He was my teacher.
为我做了脑部手术
And he saved my brain.
也是我和欧文分手后第一个和我上♥床♥的人
And, uh, he was my first sex after Owen,
虽然没什么关联 但他也算是救了我
which shouldn't matter, but it kind of saved me, too,
因此我不希望他死掉
so I don't want him to die.
我也不想离开斯考特 我还害怕疫情
And I don't want to leave Scout, and I'm scared of the pandemic.
你和卡洛西科上过床
You had sex with Koracick?
什么
What?
4722床的安德森先生
Mr. Anderson's trach in 4722
-需要吸痰了 -我这就去
- needs to be suctioned, please. - I'm on it.
收到你的呼叫了 妈妈那里有消息了吗
Hey, got your page. Did you hear anything from Mom?
她给我发了一个爱心和"爱你 宝贝"
She's just texting me back hearts and "Love you, baby"S
她以为这就可以让我闭嘴
like that's gonna shut me up.
-我没时间 -理查德 这不是那种
- No, I haven't had the time. - Richard, this is not something
等到你有空再谈的事情
that can wait till your schedule frees up, right?
那是我的母亲 她要把我气死了
It's my mom. She's gonna give me a damn rage stroke.
贝利的母亲刚被收入院了 新冠阳性
Bailey's mother was just admitted, COVID-positive.
很严重
It's bad.
你可以替她参加今天的董事会吗
Look, can you fill in for her at the board meeting today,
接手几个她的病人
take a few of her patients?
我们都要帮忙
We'll all pitch in.
没问题 什么都行
Yeah, of course. Whatever she needs.
我们拿掉了比预想中多得多的肝脏
We took a lot more of her liver than I was hoping to.
盯着她的肝脏状况
Keep an eye on her liver panel.
之后的几小时非常关键
The next few hours will be crucial.
你觉得她需要移植吗
You think she'll need a transplant?
就她的运气来讲 很有可能
Knowing her luck, probably.
如果是真的 我们可以先试试肝透析
But if she needs it, we can try liver dialysis first.
汉 写完手术记录盯着她
Khan, finish the op notes. Keep an eye on her.
威尔逊医生 谢谢你让我观摩你的手术
Dr. Wilson, thank you for allowing me to observe your process.
简直太棒了
That was amazing.
她很有可能还是要移植
She could still need a transplant.
我知道 但你切了她大部分的肝脏
Yes, I understand, but you resected most of her liver,
可她还活着
and she's still alive.
你知道这有多罕见吗
I mean, do you know how rare that is?
这在世界上很多地方听都没听过
That -- That's unheard of in so many parts of the world.
我知道 手术记录 这就走
I know. Op notes. I'm going.
是我真的棒 还是他在盲目乐观
Was I really amazing, or is he just some weird happy person?
能让他称赞 我觉得应该是你真的棒
If you impressed him, I think amazing's a safe bet.
很高兴你又做上手术了
Glad you got to operate again.
她的铁蛋白值是2087
Her ferritin is 2087.
就新冠来说600已经很严重了
600 is severe in COVID.
她的C-反应蛋白值是87
Her CRP is 87.
肌酸酐值是2.3
Creatinine's 2.3.
她的输氧量是什么情况
W-What about her oxygen requirements?
给她用了40升
She's at 100% F-I-O2.
浓度100%的氧气
40 liters.
一小时前出现了一次房♥震
She went into A-fib an hour ago.
给她打了地高辛 目前还没什么效果
We pushed Dig, but so far, no response.
她的收缩压在80多 给她输了液
Her systolic was in the 80s, but we pushed a fluid bolus
现在回到90多了
and got it back up into the 90s.
所以她的器官已经开始衰竭
So she's starting to have multi-system organ failure
细胞因子风暴也开始了
in addition to her cytokine storm.
很遗憾 贝利
I'm sorry, Bailey.
我们还能再试试其他办法
There is still more we can do.
我们带她到重症监护室 给她插管
We can take her to the ICU, intubate --
她不同意上机器
She didn't want to be on machines.
也不同意用药物维持生命
Or be kept alive with medication.
我得给我爸打电♥话♥了
I got to call my dad.
需要我的话 随时来找我
I'm here if you need me.
我怎么跟我爸爸说
H-How -- How do I tell my dad
他此生挚爱的妻子
that the love of his life
挺不过今晚了
won't make it through the night?
神经检查结果出来了 没有损伤
Neuro exam's intact. No deficits.
他要求见他儿子
He asked for his son.
我觉得癫痫和发狂是低氧血症
I think the seizure and delirium are secondary to hypoxemia
和新冠肺炎的并发症引起的
and inflammation from COVID
可能是败血症的早期症状
possible early sepsis.
还是先观察一下他的治疗反应再说吧
Let's just watch him and, uh, see how he responds to treatment.
-好的 -谢博德 什么时候回来的
- Okay. ?- Oh, hey, Shepherd. Didn't realize you were back.
欢迎来到...地狱
Welcome to...hell.
我是来给卡洛西科会诊的
Just consulting on Koracick.
没错 他需要有人替他代班
Oh, right, 'cause he needs somebody to cover his service.
治他 不是替他代班
On him, not -- uh, not for him.
他的血压下降了 高烧39.4度
Sats dropped, he's got a fever of 103,
推进来的时候都癫痫了
and he seized when they brought him in.
我讨厌这一切
Well, I hate everything.
凯德医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Cade to the ICU.
艾玛·凯德请到重症监护室
Emma Cade to the ICU.
我本来想问问你们有没有习惯这些
I was wondering if you get used to this,
看来不用问了
but I'm guessing that's my answer.
宝宝怎么样
How's the baby?
他不让我睡觉
Yeah, uh, well, he won't let me sleep,
除此之外 我等不及回去见他了
but other than that, um, yeah, I can't wait to get back to him.
利奥和艾莉森住在欧文妈妈那里
Leo and Allison are with Owen's mom.
我都要想死他们了
I'm just -- I miss them like crazy,
但我们俩都在新冠疫情前线
but with both parents treating COVID patients,
只是 感觉不安全
it just -- it doesn't seem safe.
我想你听说发生什么了
So, um, guess you heard what happened.
对 我也有想法
Yeah. And I have feelings.
但我也做过很多伤人的复杂的事情
But I've also done more hurtful and complicated things
比我在戒酒会外遇到的任何人都多
in my life than anyone I've met outside an NA meeting, so --
有些是对欧文
some of them to Owen.
欧文都不愿跟我说话
Owen won't say a word to me
除非与孩子们有关
that doesn't have to do with the kids,
每个人都无视我
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表