so that I can get some of that
你说的禅宗大♥师♥那些东西了
sweet program zen master stuff you have?
不需要是瘾君子...
You don't have to be an addict --
那叫做心理治疗
it's called therapy.
要几个疗程欧文才会放心
How many sessions until Owen feels safe
让我和孩子们单独在一起
to leave me alone with the kids?
我试过心理治疗 它让我感到不舒服
I tried therapy. It makes me uncomfortable.
乳♥房♥♥X光检查也让我们不舒服
Mammograms make us uncomfortable,
但我们还是会去做
but we still get them.
那个人盯着我 每四个字
Yeah, the man stared at me and nodded
就点头哼一声
and grunted on every fourth word.
我数了哼声
I counted the grunts.
那是一种昂贵的折磨
It was an -- an expensive kind of torture.
那么当你试过的第一个心理医生
So, when the first therapist you tried
明显不适合你时 你有...
was clearly the wrong fit, did you...
换一个试试吗
try another one?
你知道我说爱丽丝长得像你
You know I was just being nice
只是在客气而已
when I said Ellis looked like you.
现在我们都是右面朝上了
Now we're both right side up.
妈妈听到消息还好吗
How'd the mom take it?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
只有我这么觉得吗 还是这份工作曾经很有趣
Is it just me, or did this job used to be fun?
都不是十年前 就最近之前 都还是有趣的
Like, not even 10 years ago. Like, very recently, fun.
这曾是世界上最棒的工作
This used to be the greatest job in the world.
请告诉我维罗妮卡没事
Please tell me Veronica's okay.
我希望通过氧疗和抗病毒药物
Well, I'd hoped with oxygen therapy and antivirals,
能看到更好的反应 但是...
we'd see a better response, but...
情况并非如此
...that hasn't been the case.
糟糕
Crap.
-我需要你回到床上去 -带我回去 带我回去
- I need you to get back in bed. - Take me back. Take me back.
-我明白 宝贝 我明白 -奥提兹 怎么回事
- I know, baby. I know. - Ortiz, what the hell?
-宝贝 -不不不不
- Sweetheart. - No, no, no, no.
-我发现她要去电梯 她差点晕倒 -不要
- I found her halfway to the elevator, almost collapsed. - No.
-让我扶你回床上 -我要...
- Let's get you back in bed. - I need to --
-好了 -我要见我妈妈 求你们了
- Alright. - I need to see my mom, please.
-好的 -求求你们 我要见我妈妈
- Okay. - Please, I need to see my mom.
我们想先等你感觉好些
Okay. We want to get you feeling better first,
-然后再谈探视的事 好吗 -不 不
- then we can talk about visitation, okay? - No, no.
这里的人都在死去
Everyone here is dying,
而且你们根本不知道怎么才能救我们
and you guys have no clue how to save us,
所以至少让我见见我妈妈
so at least let me see my mom.
让我们道别
Let me say goodbye.
在死之前...
Before...
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Veronica?
-血压骤降 -维罗妮卡
- Blood pressure's tanking. - Veronica?
没有脉搏了
I've got no pulse.
去拿肾上腺素和急救车来 立刻
Alright, get me epi and a crash cart in here, now!
好的
Okay.
马上开始按压
I want to start compressions right away.
开始吧 快快快
Okay, go, go, go.
加油 维罗妮卡
Come on, Veronica.
-加油 维罗妮卡 -加油
- Come on, Veronica. - Here we go.
你做得很好 玛塞拉
You're doing great, Marcella.
保持乐观
Stay positive.
如果你能挺到周五 不需要呼吸机的话
If you can make it to Friday without needing a vent...
你就能挺过去了
you're on your way.
你知道吗 我们...
You know, we're, um --
我们马上就成功了 因为
we're almost there, because it's --
*今天是周三*
*Hump Day*
*你说怎么样*
*What do you say?*
*你看看这周 已经过去一半了*
*You look at the week and you say, "Half way!"*
*什么一半 一周的一半*
*Half what? Half way*
*因为今天是周三*
*That's 'cause it's Hump Day*
*转眼就是周五了*
*The next thing you know, it's gonna be Friday*
每次我唱这首说唱的时候
My mom gives me that exact same look
我妈也用这种眼神看我
every time I do that rap.
不 这不是说唱
No, no, that is not rap.
天呐 她在代偿失调
Oh, God. She's decompensating.
我要一辆急救车 马上
I need a crash cart in here, now!
谁去呼一下皮尔斯医生
And someone page Dr. Pierce!
什么 你确定你不想等到
What? Are you sure you don't want to wait until the --
我不等了 她的氧饱和度在急转直下而且
No! Her saturation levels are plummeting and...
蓝色警报 蓝色警报
Code Blue. Code Blue.
给病人吸氧
Oxygenate patient.
准备麻醉剂
Uh, prep induction and paralytic agent.
检查进气口
Uh, ch-check, uh, pa-- patent cuff.
导管准备好了吗
Tube ready?
蓝色警报 蓝色警报
Code Blue. Code Blue.
隔离病区
你插♥进♥去了
You're in.
不要 不要
No. No!
施密特你做了什么
Schmitt, what did you do?
她的氧饱和度下降 我别无选择
She was desaturating. I had no choice.
能拿一台呼吸机进来吗
Now, can we please get a ventilator in here?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
没有呼吸机了
There isn't one.
移除最后几颗结石
Removing the last few pieces of stone.
支架
Stent?
支架会固定住 确保引流畅通
Stent's gonna stay in place to ensure proper drainage.
你很有天赋 威尔逊
You know, you have a really good touch, Wilson.
我们泌尿科的女性并不多
We don't have nearly enough women in urology.
你有想过换个科室吗
Have you ever considered changing specialties?
换科室
Change specialties?
那也太 没有
That would be just -- No.
我没想过
I -- No.
没有
Uh, n-no. No.
好 结束了 移除内窥镜
Okay, all done here. Removing the scope.
我的天哪 这是
Oh, my God. Is that...?
我以前从没见过这个
I have never seen this before,
只在课本上读到过
only read about it in a textbook.
这是病人的输尿管
This is the patient's ureter.
她的组织太脆弱了
Her tissues are so friable,
内窥镜把整根管子都带出来了
the scope pulled the whole damn thing out.
我们得给她开刀
We're gonna have to open her up.
准备腹腔镜检查
Prepare an ex lap!
维罗妮卡的X光显示巩固恶化
Veronica's X-rays show worsening consolidations.
我给她用了通气输氧机
I put her on BiPAP.
她的氧饱和度持续下降
Her oxygen levels keep decreasing.
她需要这台呼吸机 她需要在重症监护室里
She needs this vent. She needs to be in ICU.
玛塞拉已经被♥插♥管了
Marcella is already intubated.
施密特不能一直给她手动供氧
Schmitt can't bag her forever.
那...
Well...
救她的女儿
Save the daughter.
规定说你必须拯救
Protocols say you have to save the patient
更有可能痊愈的病人
most likely to recover.
-我们知道 -我们都知道
- We know. - Yeah, we know.
病房♥4432
如果她醒来发现 我们为了救她牺牲了她妈妈
If she wakes up and finds out we chose her over her mother,
她将永远都无法原谅自己
she's not gonna be able to forgive herself.
玛塞拉对我说的最后一句话是
Marcella's last words to me were,
"救我的宝贝女儿"
"Save my baby girl."
给维罗妮卡上呼吸机
Put Veronica on the vent.
免得别人拿走了
Before somebody else takes it.
她的输尿管怎么会和肾结石一起出来
How in the hell does her ureter come out with a kidney stone?
我们会尝试把它重新连回她的膀胱
We will try to reattach it to her bladder
并且不用移除肾脏
without having to remove the kidney.
艾琳对我的儿子们来说就是一切 威尔逊
Irene is everything to my boys, Wilson.
我是说 一切
I mean, everything.
她一直都是他们的小姨
She's always been their aunt,
但她现在还是他们的老师
but now she's their teacher,
橄榄球教练 心理咨♥询♥师
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表