我没得新冠 我的衣服呢
I'm not getting COVID. Where are my clothes?
先生 请你...
Sir, please just --
这里的所有人都病了
Everybody here is sick.
老天啊
Oh, God.
好了 拜伦 我知道你很震惊
Okay, Byron, I know that this is a shock
我知道你害怕
and I know that you're scared,
但如果我们不检查你的心脏
but if we don't get a look at your heart,
你可能回不了家
you may not make it home.
我们都经过了新冠检测
We have all been tested.
如果你需要一个口罩或是防护面罩
If you need a mask or if you need a face shield,
我们会满足你的需求
we can get you whatever you need.
但是请你留下
But, please, just stay.
我本来身体很好
I was so good.
我哪里也没去
I didn't go anywhere.
准备做CT吧
Let's get you ready for CT.
前一秒我难过 因为我想了他的姐姐
One minute I'm sad, 'cause I think about his sister
他的家人 以及他是个好人
and his family and what a great guy he was.
下一秒 我满怀愧疚
Next minute, I'm filled with guilt.
然后我满心愤怒
Then I'm filled with rage.
一个人居然可以
That a person could
对另一个人做出那样的事
do that to another human being.
我害怕 绝望 有时麻木了
I'm scared. Hopeless. Sometimes numb.
但最后总能回到内疚
I can always go back to guilt.
内疚是我的归属
Guilt is my go-to.
我的归属是麻木
My go-to is numb.
你刚才是只用了五个字就精准描述出
Did you just describe exactly what was wrong
我们关系的问题了吗
with our relationship in only five words?
我想是的
I think maybe I just did.
我只是...德卢卡 我
I just... DeLuca. I...
我只是无法理解他怎么会遇到这样的事
I-I just can't get my head around it.
这是什么
What is this?
看起来像是威士忌
Looks like whiskey.
那它为什么会被
Mm, what was it doing
放在柜子顶层的豪华烛台后面
on the top shelf behind the fancy candlesticks?
你去柜子顶层的
What were you doing on the top shelf
豪华烛台后面找什么呢
behind the fancy candlesticks?
你是醉了吗
Are you drunk?
现在才早上九点
It's 9:00 in the morning.
在早上九点就喝醉的人不在少数
Plenty of people get drunk at 9:00 in the morning.
我可不会 艾米莉娅
Yeah, well, not me, Amelia.
我跟四个孩子住在一起
I live at home with four kids.
有时候到了深夜
Sometimes late at night...
我会在车♥库♥里喝一杯 然后玩玩吉他
...I have a drink in the garage and I play my guitar.
我们正在疫情中
We're in a pandemic.
你在车♥库♥里喝酒 你知道这多出格吗
You drink in the garage? Do you hear yourself?
你这都要管才有问题吧
Do you hear yourself?
客观来说藏酒可不是好迹象
Hiding alcohol is an objectively bad sign.
这是我在尝试尊重你的迹象
Or it's a sign that I'm trying to be respectful of you.
如果你有烦恼 你可以和我倾述
If you have a problem, you can talk to me.
我大概是这个世界上最适合
I'm, like, literally the best person in the world
听你倾述的人了
you could talk to.
你知道我一直以来压力有多大吗
Do you know stressed out I am? All the time?
而现在 除去现有的状况
And now on top of everything,
雪上加霜的是
if it wasn't hard enough,
我还得保证自己别不小心提起
now I have to make sure that I don't accidentally mention
他们的朋友安德鲁被一个
that their friend Andrew was stabbed to death
对儿童进行性贩卖♥♥的人贩子捅死的事
by somebody who sells children for sex.
好的 但我们都得这样 不是只有你
Okay, that is all of us. That is not just you.
但不是人人都需要用喝酒去排解
And not all of us have to drink to cope.
是你不需要 还是你不能
You don't have to, or you don't get to?
我可以 因为我不酗酒
Because I get to. Because I'm not an alcoholic.
我不在戒断期而且
I'm not in recovery and --
这样吧
Y'know what?
我现在不能待在这
I can't be here right now.
-你要离开吗 -是的
- You're leaving? - ?Yes.
因为我不想讲出会可能令我后悔的话
Because I don't want to say something that I might regret.
因为我爱你 而且我是个好人
Because I love you and because I'm a good guy.
但有时候 艾米莉娅 你真令我抓狂
But sometimes, Amelia, you drive me insane.
而现在就是那种时刻
And -- And this is one of those times.
所以是的 我要离开
So, yes, I'm leaving.
我还要带上这个一起走
And I'm taking this with me.
但话说在先
Oh, and, uh, just so we're clear...
我会回来的
I'm coming back.
因为我不是个坏人
Because I'm not a bad guy!
别有压力 格蕾 但我们真的需要你挺过来
No pressure, Grey, but we really need you to pull through this.
我们不能再承受失去多一个人了
This place can't stand another loss.
准备好没
Are we ready?
我会减少镇静剂的剂量
I'm gonna lighten her sedation...
然后慢慢调低她仪器的所有参数
...and then gradually turn down all of her settings.
如果她能受得住 我们就继续
And if she tolerates it, then we'll move forward
进行自主呼吸测试
with spontaneous breathing trials.
阿尔特曼医生 我和呼吸科专家一起
Dr. Altman, I'm more than able to handle this
就足够应付了
with the respiratory therapist.
也许你该去休息一会
Maybe you should get some rest.
我知道你跟德卢卡医生关系很好
I know how closely you worked with Dr. DeLuca.
这跟让梅瑞狄斯下呼吸机没有关系
Which has nothing to do with getting Meredith off the vent.
加油 格蕾
Come on, Grey.
加油 格蕾 你行的
Come on, Grey, you can do this.
你跟爱丽丝一模一样
You look just like Ellis just now,
刚才你看自己脚的神情
the way you're looking at your feet.
严肃得很
So serious.
然后她会皱起眉头
Then she gets that worried little brow.
这简直是折磨
This is torture!
你就在面前 而我却不能
You're right here, and I can't --
这是折磨
It's torture!
这是你自己给自己的折磨
It's a torture of your own devising.
你总是深谙此道
You were always good at that.
深谙什么
Good at what?
折磨自己
Torturing yourself.
我现在不常这样干了
I don't do that as much anymore.
你从来没见过爱丽丝
You never got to meet Ellis. ?
我们那时还不知道怀了她
We didn't even know.
我希望你能有机会见她
I wish you got to know her.
她跟你长得一模一样
She looks just like you.
她和你一样爱破坏规矩
She breaks the rules just like you.
她容易生气 但也容易开心
And she's quick to anger. And quick to laugh.
她聪明 感性 固执 就像你一样
And she's smart and pensive and stubborn, just like you.
她讨厌粉色和紫色 喜欢棕色和绿色
Hates pink and purple, loves brown and green,
一想到有人想要砍树
and -- and gets enraged at the thought
就会很生气
of anybody wanting to cut down a tree.
这个机器没有病毒吧
Is -- Is this thing clean?
人们说物体表面不能传播病毒 但这是假的
People say you can't get sick from surfaces, but you can.
在每个患者之间 我们都会对房♥间
We thoroughly disinfect the entire room
进行彻底消毒
in between patients.
-先生 -让我缓缓 行吗
- Sir? ?- Just -- I need a minute, okay?
我可以戴着面罩吗 求求了
Can I leave my face shield on, please?
-当然 -天啊
- Sure. ?- Oh, God.
如果需要 我可以在这陪你
If you'd like, I can stay with you.
-抓着你的脚或者 -不不不
- I can hold your foot or - No, no, no, no.
我不想让任何人碰我
I don't want anybody touching me.
谁也别碰我 行吗
Nobody touches me, okay?
这是欧氏小结 所以他得了心内膜炎
Osler's nodes, so...endocarditis.
是的 但诱因是什么呢
Yes, but what is the underlying cause?
他否认了静脉注射药物
He denies intravenous drug use,
没有植入的导管 没有糖尿病
there's no indwelling catheter, no diabetes --
他说自从封城后再也没出过门 对吧
He said he hasn't left his house since lockdown, right?
可以让我说句话吗
May I?
-拜伦 -怎么了
- Hey, Byron. - ?Yeah?
你最近牙齿出过问题吗
Have you had any trouble with your teeth lately?
有颗爆米花卡进过我的牙齿
I had a -- a popcorn kernel stuck in my teeth,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表