And we're using viral filters
防止病人之间的交叉感染
to prevent cross-contamination of particles between patients.
这都是皮尔斯的主意
All of this was Pierce's idea.
不太理想 但能在补给来之前
It's not ideal, but it buys us some time
为我们争取些时间
until we get some reinforcements.
太棒了
Yes!
理查德 你还好吗
Richard, you okay?
我非常好 我必须跳舞庆祝
I am so good. I just have to dance
因为你让医院里呼吸机的数量
because you all doubled the amount of vents
加倍了
we have in the hospital.
我必须跳舞因为创伤室也可以开了
I have to dance because we can now open the doors to trauma,
而你也得跳舞 因为你加薪了
and you have to dance because you just got a raise.
天哪
Oh, hey!
这我必须跳了
Oh! I'll dance to that.
关注体征 每小时检测一次
Keep an eye on their vitals and get labs every hour.
无论多小 只要有变化就呼我
Page me for any change, no matter how small.
妈妈
Mom...
乖 过来
Come here, mamita.
我明白
I know.
没事的
It's okay.
没事 宝贝
It's alright, baby.
我知道
I know.
你的体征看上去不错 你也排尿了
Your vitals look good, and you are making urine.
我的派对技巧之一
One of my party tricks.
如果疼痛得到控制
You'll be able to go home in three days
三天内就能回家了
if your pain's under control.
威尔逊
Wilson?
谢谢你
Thank you.
为...
For, um...
谢谢你
Just thank you.
行
Okay.
她单身吗
She single?
-谁 威尔逊 -对
- Who -- Wilson? - Yeah.
不知道 怎么了 你要给我说媒吗
I don't know. Why? You trying to set me up?
我倒想你为我说媒呢
I was hoping you could set me up.
她曾经摸过我的肾脏
I mean, she did have my kidney in her hands.
没有比这再亲密的关系了
It doesn't get more intimate than that.
你去看过男孩子们吗
Have you checked on the boys?
奥斯汀应该在读《动物庄园》
Austin's supposed to be reading "Animal Farm,"
我当心他坚持不到第50页
and I'm worried he hasn't made it past page 50.
50页
Page 50?
他能翻开书都谢天谢地了
We'll be lucky if he's even opened the book.
她的肺很干净
Her lungs are clear.
动脉血气显示氧合改善
Her ABGs are showing improved oxygenation,
她通过了自主呼吸测试
and she's passed her SBTs.
她的生命体征正常
Her vitals are normalized.
好的
Okay.
准备拔管
Prepare to extubate.
抽吸
Suction, please.
好 准备
Okay, here we go.
生活很痛苦 是吧
So, life is pain, right?
生活很痛苦 这才是重点吗
Life is pain, and somehow that's the point?
-不是 -不对
- No. - No.
我失去了你们
I lost you both.
我失去了乔治
I lost George.
我失去了父母 而且在他们死前
I lost my parents, and even before my parents died...
他们也让你很痛苦
They caused you a lot of pain.
这么多悲伤 这么多死亡
So much grief. So much loss.
这么多痛苦
So much pain.
对
Yes.
对 但产生痛苦的是什么
Yeah, but what's the thing that caused the pain?
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
什么
Hate what?
你懂的比我多
You knowing things that I don't.
是什么产生了痛苦
What's the thing that caused the pain?
我知道 只是不想说
I know it, I just don't want to say it.
一如既往地倔
Stubborn as you ever were.
你之所以对死亡悲之切
The depth of grief that you felt with all the losses --
是因为你爱之深
it's because of the depth of love.
只要你还活着 你就能感受它
As long as you're alive, you get to feel it
就得为了它做些什么
and you get to do something about it.
当你活着 一切都在不断变化
Everything changes all the time when you're alive,
你一直对抗这种变化
and all the time, you fight the change.
执着于你已有和已知的
You cling onto what you have and what you know
就好像事情应该永远如此
like that's how it should always be.
这简直是浪费生命
It's such a waste of life.
没错
Right?
什么是浪费
What's a waste?
对抗变化
Fighting change.
抵♥制♥痛苦
Resisting pain.
我真的很想念你们
I miss you both so much.
这也是浪费时间
That's kind of a waste of time, too.
为什么
Why?
因为我们从没离开你
Because we never left you.
我们有时就站在你身边 冲你的耳朵大喊
Sometimes we're right next to you, yelling in your ear.
别浪费了 梅瑞狄斯
Don't waste it, Meredith.
浪费什么
Waste what?
别浪费每一分钟
Don't waste one single minute.
婴儿生命中的头一分钟是最可怕的
The first minute in a baby's life is the most terrifying.
在那一分钟里 数百万小肺泡
In that minute, a million tiny air sacs
都必须完美地打开 充满空气
have to perfectly open and fill with air.
用这种方式进入真实世界其实相当痛苦
It's a pretty traumatizing way of entering the real world.
我不知道有多久了 这是头一次
This is the first day in I don't know how long...
我又重新喜欢上了我的工作
...that I actually liked my job again.
我觉得备受鼓舞
I felt inspired.
你受到了启发
You were inspired.
受你启发
By you.
是我的耳机
Well, by my earbuds.
不 是我们
No, by us.
是这些我们努力创造出的
By these moments of -- of joy and connection
欢乐和心意相通的时刻
that we've managed to carve out.
没有你我想不到那个主意 温斯顿
I would not have had that idea without you, Winston.
那个救命的主意 是我们一起想出来的
That life-saving idea, it came from us.
我知道波士顿需要你
And I know that Boston needs you,
我知道我说如果你走了
and I know that I'm being selfish
我会有多痛苦 这样非常自私
when I say how miserable I'm going to be if you go.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我想
I thought...
在我离开之前 我们可以听些什么
we could listen to something before I leave.
我在试着告诉你 我不想让你离开
I'm trying to tell you I don't want you to leave.
我知道 但我想你可能很喜欢这首歌♥
I know, but I-I think you might really like this song.
天啊 天啊 温斯顿
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Winston.
我在波士顿还有很多为了结的事
I still have my loose ends to tie up back home.
所以你可以拒绝 如果你想的话
So you have an out, if you want one.
但我祈求上帝 希望你不会
But I hope to God you don't.
我希望你能同意
I hope you say yes...
因为我无法想象生活中再也没有你
...because I can't imagine life without you anymore.
我根本不想尝试
And I don't ever want to try.
玛格丽特·皮尔斯
Margaret Pierce...
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
在那一刻 你的整个世界都停止了
In that minute, your whole world stops.
这是同意吗
Is that a yes?
是的 我愿意
Yes. It's a yes.
就好像时间静止了
It's as if time stands still.
今天结束时比开始时好多了
Well, today ended a lot better than it started.
你妈太吓人了
Your mom is so scary.
什么 我们光着躺在这里时
What? Why would you bring up my mom
你为什么要提起我妈
while we're laying here naked?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
过来
Come here.
老实说 那一分钟实在是煎熬
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表