So, how we doing over there?
我觉得火腿和火鸡三明治
You know, I don't think
没有得到足够的认可
ham-and-turkey sandwiches get enough credit.
它们做工简单 但是能让人满足
They're simple, but they get the job done.
所以我说整个系统都崩溃了
So I said that the whole system's just broken,
需要抛弃和重建
needs to be thrown out and rebuilt,
考虑到现在有多少人从中受益
understanding that that's damn near impossible considering
这几乎是不可能的
how many people benefit from it the way it is right now.
那确实听起来有点像我
That does sound a little like me.
你看起来需要再加点火鸡
You look like you could use some more turkey.
用过商用切肉机吗
Ever use a commercial meat slicer?
-我什么时候会用那个 -暑假打工吗
- When would I have done that? - Summer job?
总之 那让我让起了手术室
Anyway, it reminds me of the O.R.,
只是没有可能会杀人的压力
without the pressure of possibly killing someone.
来吧 我给你看
Come on, let me show you.
-我自己能搞定 谢谢你 -好吧
- Yeah, I can figure it out, thank you. - Okay.
你应该...
You might want to --
你应该先把这个打开
You might want to turn it on first.
是的
Yeah, right.
这到底怎么弄
Just, what is it?
来 我给你演示 好了
Here, let me show you. Okay.
首先 你要把这个抬起来
First of all, you gotta lift this.
这是你想把肉
Here's your gauge for how thick
-切的厚薄的标准 -好了
- you want to make the slice of meat. - Okay.
懂了 谢谢你
Got it. hank you.
-这个工具来回推动 -很好
- The carriage goes back and forth. - Great.
我会了
I got it.
当你找到节奏后还挺放松的 对吗
Kinda relaxing when you get a rhythm going, huh?
所以 你说你想要改变 但改什么
So...you're saying you wanted change, but what?
你感到无力 因为你是艾弗里家的一员吗还是
You felt powerless 'cause you were an Avery or...?
如你所知 艾弗里这个名字很有影响力
As you know, the Avery name carries a great deal of influence,
但也担负着
but it also carries...
很重的包袱
a great deal of baggage.
那种数量级的钱很快会成为负担
That amount of money can become a burden pretty quickly.
所有人都知道你有 所以...
Everybody knows you have it, so...
他们希望你有责任解决一切问题
they expect you to be responsible to fix everything with it.
而且几乎没人能站到你的位置
And there's almost no one in your shoes,
也就几乎没人理解你
so almost no one seems to get it.
至少我说话的那个时候没有
At least not when I said it.
尤其是当这个名字
Certainly not when the name is synonymous
和可想象的最恶劣的行为同义时
with just the worst behavior imaginable.
在这里不是
Well, not here it's not.
这里 没人知道我父亲是谁
Here, nobody knows who my father was
或者我出身富贵
or that I come from money.
在这里 他们只认为我是开餐馆的罗伯特
Out here, they just think I'm Robert who runs the diner.
老天
God.
马修最近工作很忙
Matthew's been working a lot.
我是说 我最近工作很忙
I mean, I've been working a lot.
别担心 我住的地方...
Yeah, don't worry about it. My place is, uh --
请你别那样
Please don't do that.
不要像酒店或银行职员那样
Don't be all weird-nice with your voice an octave higher
把你的声音高八度
like you do with people at hotels or at the bank.
我现在有银行职员奇怪的声音了吗
I have a weird bank voice now?
能把你逼疯的
It's making you nuts.
你 你可以说出来
You -- You can say it.
到处都乱
Just mess everywhere.
枕头到处都是
Pillows all over the place.
我坚持认为抱枕既没用又蠢 没错
I maintain that throw pillows are useless and stupid, yeah.
我的小宝贝病了多久了
How long has my munchkin been sick?
几天
Couple days.
她什么也不想做 就趴在我身上
She just hasn't wanted to do anything, just lie on me.
还有她需要洗澡了 她闻起来有脚味
Also, she needs a bath. She smells like feet.
我不想告诉你 那是你的味道
Well, I hate to break it to you -- that's you.
-不 不是 -百分百是你
- No, it's not. - 100 percent you.
-老天 就是我 -对 去洗个澡
- Oh, God. That is me. - Yeah. Go take a shower.
杰克森 我
Jackson, I --
艾普丽尔 去洗个澡
April, go take a shower, please.
杰克森
Hey, Jackson.
我冷静下来了
I'm calming down.
-你看吧 -我冷静了 我冷静了
- See? - I am. I am.
-十分钟 -十分钟
- 10 minutes. - 10 minutes.
她这辈子洗过十分钟澡吗
She ever taken a 10-minute shower in her life?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
听点音乐吗 好主意
Some tunes? Good idea.
我们看看她有什么歌♥
Let's see what she's got.
播放列表
现在播放
放松合集
我们能行 对吗
We got this, right?
我们能行 宝贝
We got this, baby.
我们能行
We got this.
你很快就会好起来的
You're gonna feel better in no time.
哈莉特和爸爸
Harriet and Dad.
我们能行
We got this.
拜托
Oh, come on!
或我们不行
Or maybe we don't.
我得佩服你 这火鸡真不错
I gotta give it to you -- that's some good turkey.
州里最好的
Best in the state.
嗯 我就信你的了
Yeah, I'll take your word for it.
你♥爸♥爸怎么想的
So, what'd your dad think
当你决定离开这一切时
when you decided to walk away from it all?
起初他以为这只是个阶段
At first, he thought it was just a phase.
但后来他意识到我是认真的
But then when he realized I was serious,
他就不跟我说话了
he stopped speaking to me.
完全不说吗
Completely?
他说我自私 冲动 懒惰
He said I was selfish, compulsive, lazy,
家族的污点
a stain on the family name.
现在在我看来完全是个笑话
Which I now see is such a complete joke.
不 他从来也没兴趣跟我说话
No, he was never interested in talking to me,
除非是关于医院形象
unless it was about the hospital image
或利润或扩张
or profits or expansion.
如果再跟我说一次
If I have to have one more conversation
降低医院成本的话 我发誓
about cutting hospital costs, I swear...
总得有人去做
Someone's got to do it.
我只是知道那人不是我
I just knew it wasn't gonna be me.
我从来都成不了我父亲期望的儿子
I was never gonna be the son my father wanted
因为我不想成为一些需要的角色
because I didn't want to be the man the role required.
所以你来了这里
That's why you're here.
-为什么 -因为
- Why's that? - Because...
你已经准备好都抛掷脑后了
you're ready to leave it all behind.
为什么会有人买♥♥电热水器
Why does anyone have an electric water heater?
停电的时候正是最需要热水的时候
A power outage is when you need hot water the most.
哈莉特哭着睡着了
Well, Harriet cried herself to sleep.
我把她脑袋支起来了 防止她继续咳嗽
I propped her head up to help with the coughing.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我找到了手电筒和一些蜡烛
And I found a flashlight and a few candles,
但我找不到任何火柴
but I can't find any damn matches in this place.
是啊 我嫁给了救援人员
Oh, yeah, well, I'm married to a first responder.
火柴在一个我永远找不到的抽屉里
The matches are in a drawer even I've never found.
好吧 那就用炉子
Alright. Well, then, stove it is.
天呐
Geez.
你能再拿点蜡烛吗
Can you get some more candles?
怎么了
What?
糟了 抱歉
Oh, crap! Sorry.
这是个修女
This is a nun.
-我就拿了... -你找到的第一个修女吗
- I just grabbed the, uh -- - The first nun you could find?
你是说我要下地狱吗
Saying I'm going to hell?
-你什么时候相信地狱了 -也对
- Since when do you believe in hell? - True.
-但它们是你的蜡烛 所以你要下地狱 -好吧
- But they're your candles, so you're going to hell. - Okay.
-好了 把这个给我 -对 用那个
- Alright, just give me this. - Yeah, grab that.
她烧到了38.9度
Her fever's at 102,
你可能说对了 确实是呼吸道合胞病毒
so you might be right about RSV.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表