Blood pressure's starting to come up.
-再缝几针就行了 -干得不错
- Just a few more sutures. - Nice repair.
我没看到有任何渗出
I don't see any leak.
我再检查一遍肠道
I'm just gonna run this bowel one more time,
然后我这边就没问题了
and then I am good to go down here.
我只需要把引流管放好
Alright, I just need to place the drain,
然后我们就可以开始缝合了
and then we are good to start the wire closure.
大家干得不错
Great work, everyone.
你们都是什么时候检测的
When was everyone tested?
-昨晚 -昨天
- Last night. - ?Yesterday.
-今天早上 -进来吧
- This morning. - Alright, come on in.
艾米莉娅在她房♥间里 麻烦你们轻点
Amelia's in her room, and, uh, please keep it down.
这小家伙刚刚睡着
This guy just went to sleep.
有人想要啤酒吗
Anybody want a beer?
-我不用 -这么早
- I'm good. - It's pretty early.
好的 我去拿几瓶
Okay, I'll get some.
伤口比我们想象的还要严重
The wound was more severe than we'd hoped,
但他挺过来了
but he's pulled through.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
他还活着 你弟弟还活着
He's alive. Your brother's alive.
我的老天
Oh, my God!
我恨我现在不能拥抱你
Oh, it hurts not to hug you right now.
先看着他们抱我代替一下吧
Hey, look at them while you hug me.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你让我来帮忙
Thank you for getting me to help.
别想多了
Yeah, don't read into it.
我欠德卢卡的
I owed it to DeLuca.
如果我还有别人可以找的话
And if there was someone else I could've called,
我会的
I would've.
我说了不行就是不行
I said no and I meant it.
我不会带着早产儿去兜风
I do not take preemies on joyrides.
你已经在转移她了 我们只是多去一个地方
You're already moving her. This is just adding a stop.
而且我跟瓦尔说了我们会办到
Plus, I told Val we would make it happen.
并没有事先征求我的意见
Without consulting me first.
这是不可能的
It's out of the question.
别挡我的路 威尔逊
Get out of my way, Wilson.
在你妻子去世之前 你对人好吗
Were you nice before your wife died?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
我失去了此生的挚爱
You know, I lost the love of my life.
他没死 但还不如死了呢
He didn't die, but he might as well have,
我又伤心又愤怒又迷茫
and I was sad and angry and confused,
但我还是会在意别人
but I still cared about other people.
事实上 我觉得它让我更在意了
In fact, I think it made me care more.
我在为我的病人着想
I'm looking out for my patient.
你知道这不会危害到卢娜
You know this won't jeopardize Luna.
格蕾之前都可以开玩笑了
Grey was laughing and joking,
几小时后她就只能靠呼吸机维持了
and a few hours later she's on a vent.
现在不是对保护患者安全的规定
This is not the time to play fast and loose with rules
玩忽职守的时候
that keep our patients safe.
如果是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾要求见她的孩子
If it was Meredith Grey asking to see her child,
你还会说同样的话吗
would you say the same thing?
五分钟 多一秒都不行
Five minutes, not a second longer.
动脉血气跟早上一样
ABG's the same as this morning,
但是没有发烧 化验结果也不错
but no fever and labs are decent.
德卢卡醒了
DeLuca's awake.
-贝利知道吗 -她还在睡觉
- Does Bailey know? - She's still sleeping but, uh,
我一会儿会告诉她
I'll tell her in a bit.
干得漂亮 阿尔特曼
That was a great save, Altman.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去看看其他患者
I'm gonna go check on my other patients.
我不后悔
I don't regret it.
你怎么知道我在想这个
How did you know I was wondering that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是知道
I just did.
我不后悔
I don't regret it.
我们过着自己的生活
You know, we walk through our lives
目睹各种残忍♥的行为
and we witness atrocities.
我们在路上看到无家可归的人寻求帮助
See homeless people on the street asking for help
但我们却熟视无睹
and we just walk right past them.
我们看到有人无力支付孩子的医药费
See people that can't pay for medicine for their children,
看到有人打自己的孩子
see people beating their kids,
但我们却说 "这都不关我们的事"
and we just say, "Well, it's none of our business."
我们每天都在新闻上看到各种残忍♥行为
See atrocities on the news every day.
我们的政♥府♥犯下罪行和暴行
Crimes and cruelties committed by our government,
却用我们缴纳的税款去支付
paid for, nonetheless, by our own tax dollars
我们做了什么 我们只是换个频道 对吗
And what do we do? We just chge the channel, right?
我们就当无事发生
We just -- We tune it out.
然后我们继续工作
Then we go back to work
假装刚刚看见的事情或读的那篇文章
and we pretend like what we just saw, or that article we just read
都在某种程度上正常且可以接受
was somehow normal or acceptable
那些走上街头游♥行♥的人
and the people who take to the streets
呼吁改变的人
screaming out for change,
他们却被视为疯狂
they're written off as crazy,
被视为极端
they're written off as extreme.
这一点都不合乎常理
Doesn't make any sense.
一点都不
Makes no sense.
但你做的事 梅瑞狄斯
But what you did, Meredith,
冒着吊销行医执照的风险也要救那个小女孩
risking your medical license to save that little girl --
那才合乎常理
that made sense.
而我做的事 跟着那个女人
And what I did -- following that woman,
不放弃 不让她逃脱
not letting up, not letting her get away
不让她再伤害其他人
not letting her harm another single human being.
这的确很危险 但这合乎常理
Yeah, it was dangerous, but made sense.
这是唯一合乎常理的事
It's the only thing that made sense.
所以我不后悔
So I don't regret it.
他失血很多
He suffered a lot of bleeding,
但他的生命体征都平稳了
but his vitals are stable.
安德里亚
Oh, Andrea.
放松 放松 别试着讲话
Easy, easy, don't try to talk.
你做到了 一切都结束了
You did it. It's over.
他们逮捕了那个女人
They arrested the woman,
他们也逮捕了那个刺伤你的男人
they arrested the man who stabbed you.
你拯救了很多孩子 安德里亚
You saved so many children, Andrea.
但我还是对你非常生气
现在 你眨一下眼代表你要吗♥啡♥
Now, blink once for morphine
眨两下眼代表你说
and twice for
"我是个笨蛋 以后再也不会忽视我的姐姐了"
"I'm a dummy who will never ignore his sister ever again."
你做了什么手术 我想听细节
What was the surgery? I want details.
是一例创伤 手术很顺利
It was a trauma. It went well.
你的血氧饱和度升上来了
Your oxygen saturation's gone up.
这是个好消息
That's encouraging.
我曾经的确爱过你
I did love you,
即使我很努力地尝试不要爱你
even though I tried so hard not to love you
因为我同时爱着欧文
because I also loved Owen.
我当时以为我可以同时爱着你们两个人
I think I thought that I could love you both
但实际上 我把一切都毁了
but instead, I just -- I tore it all to the ground
还把你们两个人弄得伤痕累累
and took you both with me.
我只问过你一件事 阿尔特曼
I asked you for one thing, Altman
你问我要的是真♥相♥
You asked me for the truth.
不是 我并没有问你真♥相♥
No, no. I didn't ask you for that
因为真♥相♥都是相对的
because the truth is relative.
你说服自己相信你同时爱着我们两个人
You got yourself convinced that you loved us both,
但实证证据证明并非如此
but empirical evidence would suggest otherwise.
实证 我
Empirical? I --
他不想要你
He doesn't want you.
你说得对 你把我们两个人都拖下水了
You're right, you dragged us both to the ground,
但他不想和你有任何纠缠
but he doesn't want anything to do with you
我却卑微地坐在尘土里
and I'm still here sitting in the dust.
如果你爱过我 泰迪 我们就会在一起
If you loved me, Teddy, we'd be together
而不是...共同遭受痛苦
instead of...together in our misery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表