Breathe. You are okay.
我需要生理盐水
I need saline.
他的肠子太干了
His bowels are drying out.
所以我才要生理盐水
That's why I asked for saline.
倒出来呀
Pour it!
Grey医生的指标怎么样
And what are Dr. Grey's vitals?
Grey医生怎么了?
What's wrong with Dr. Grey?
没什么 但这里不只有一个病人
Nothing, but your patient isn't the only one in here
我可不想他俩同时有紧急情况
and I don't want two emergencies.
所以能去看看她的指标吗
So, could you please read her vitals?
血压120/75
BP... 120 over 75.
- 血氧浓度95% - 很好
- O2 sats are 95%. - Good.
好好保持
Stay that way.
肠子应该都复位了
I think I got it all in.
- 别太用力 - 别太用力
- Don't put too much pressure. - Don't put too much pressure.
我得避免缺血性肠炎
I need to avoid bowel ischemia
以及腹腔间隔室综合征
and abdominal compartment syndrome.
干得漂亮 Schmitt
Nice work, Schmitt
手术很成功
Well, our surgery was successful.
顺利取出瓦斯罐了
I was able to remove the canister
把伤口清洗干净了
to get your wound cleaned out quite nicely.
没有血管损伤
No vascular damage.
过些天需要再打开创口
We'll want to go back in in a few days
再处理一次 然后进行缝合
just to get everything nice and closed up.
如果往另一个方向再扎一厘米
Yeah, a centimeter in the other direction
情况就会糟得多了
and it could have been much worse.
情况也可能更好的
Could have been better.
是你被扎到
Could have been you.
你会需要做一些康复训练
Eventually, you're gonna, need some physical therapy
帮你彻底恢复行动能力
just to help get your full range of motion back.
打扰了 就是来看一眼
Sorry to interrupt. Just wanted to check
咱医院最顽强的病人
how the toughest patient in the hospital is doing.
找对人了
Well, you found her.
被高速飞来的瓦斯罐扎到
Takes a gas canister at full velocity
还在急诊室谈笑风生呢
and still cracking jokes in the ER.
没见过这么厉害的
Never seen the like of it.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
再好不过了
Never better.
我们已经尽力了
Well, we did our best.
可能还是会有点留疤
You might have a little bit of scarring.
我才不怕留疤
Oh, I'm not worried about a scar.
刚好跟其他疤痕配套了
Just go with the rest of them.
弗格森事件抗♥议♥时
Ferguson...
躲避坦克时 撕裂十字韧带
I tore my ACL running from a tank.
北达科他州反对输油管道抗♥议♥ 冻疮留的疤
Standing Rock, well, frostbite.
这还只是最近两次抗♥议♥留下的
And these are just the two most recent ones.
我觉得我赢了
I think I got that beat.
1999年世贸组织抗♥议♥
WTO protests, 1999.
他们往人群里投掷催♥泪♥弹♥
They fired tear gas into the crowd
我们一些人往楼里躲
a few of us ducked into a building
我还没躲进去 他们就把大门关上了
but they pushed the door closed before I could get inside.
锁骨粉碎性骨折 还扯掉一些皮肉
I shattered my clavicle and tore off some skin.
你第一次是哪里
When was your first?
第一次游♥行♥示♥威♥吗
Oh, first march?
1988年解放南美运动
Free South Africa. 1988.
起步有点晚
I got started a little late.
你呢
Yourself?
1963年
1963.
63年 什么事
'63, as in...?
华盛顿大游♥行♥
The March on Washington.
我妈妈带我去的 那年我11岁
My mother took me. I was 11.
马丁路德金演讲"我有一个梦想"那次吗
Dr. King's "I have a dream" speech?
你亲眼目睹了吗
You were there? In person?
是的
I was.
那是炎热的八月
It was August, and hot.
说实话 我印象最深刻的
To be honest, I remember Mom taking me to cool my feet
是我妈让我踩进反思池避暑
in the Reflecting Pool more than anything.
不过我确实记得 他站在演讲台上
But I do remember him on that stage...
他的声音振聋发聩
The sound of his voice sweeping over us.
充满力量 无比神圣
The power of it. The holiness.
感觉拥有无限可能
It felt like... possibility.
如果那些都可以实现 就没有什么不可能了
Like, if, this can happen, anything can happen.
无限可能的感觉太难得了
Possibility like that was rare.
留几道疤痕 值了
And it's worth a few scars.
他觉得新冠是骗局
He thinks COVID is a scam to trick people
骗人去治疗
into thinking they need treatment
然后他们会病得更重
and then we make them sicker
因为我们没有治疗他们本来的病
by not treating them for the things they do have.
等等 谁从中捞钱呢
I'm sorry. I mean, who is getting this money?
我们这些医护人员
You. Me. All of us.
他觉得谁付钱给我们?
And who does he think is paying us?
政♥府♥
The government.
那我们可要富得流油了
Oh, and we gettin' rich.
每收一个病人 咔叮
I mean, every patient that we admit... ka-ching.
赶紧发钱吧
I mean, why not money?
看看新冠疫情给我们带来什么了
I mean, look at how much coronavirus has given us...
完全精神崩溃
I mean, a full-on nervous breakdown.
亲妈过世
A dead mother.
强迫症不断爆发
Constant OCD flare-ups.
一天死七个病人
Losing seven patients in one day.
下班回到家
Coming home at the end of the day
看见亲爸心碎的眼神
and seeing the heartbreak on my dad's eyes.
不是吧
Oh, no.
不是吧
No.
不要啊
No, no, no, no.
搞什么 谁放他出院的
What on earth?! Who discharged him?!
他签了反对医嘱出院书
He signed AMA.
说他受够了 然后就走了
Said he was done and just walked out.
没能走多远
He didn't get very far.
没脉搏了
No pulse.
赶紧把急救车推来
Hurry up with that crash cart!
我们给他治疗选择 明明可以救他的
We offered him treatment, could have saved him.
他偏偏选择离开
Instead, he walked away.
大部分人不会感受到 把一件事做到卓越的感觉
Most people never feel what it's like to be really great at something
Altman 但我们可以 是吧
Altman, but we do, right?
我很卓越 我可以用针线
I do. I can put broken people together
挽救病患于危难
with needles and string.
可我治不好这种人
But... I can't fix this.
面对救助 他选择走开 我怎么帮他治疗
I mean, how do I treat someone who is offered help and chooses to walk away?
Altman 我想有希望
I want to hope, Altman.
我想要相信
I want to... believe that, you know
再坚持一下
Just a little longer
我们就能翻越这座残酷的山峰
and we'll be over this brutal hill.
可是...
But...
我不知道了
I just don't know.
30分钟没有再出现室颤了
30 minutes without another episode of V-fib.
射频消融术管用了
The radiofrequency ablation worked.
有Winston的消息吗
Any more word from Winston?
他重新上路了
He's back on the road.
一两小时后 他就能到这里了
He'll be here in an hour or two.
太好了
I'm glad to hear that.
17通"妈妈"的未接来电
17 missed calls from "Mom."
我不知道 她是否知道他在这里
I wonder if she even knows he's here.
你能处理吗 需要我来吗
Are you up for that or do you need me to...?
我可以的
I got it.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hello?
没事 没事
Okay, okay, okay.
你的儿子没事
Your son is okay.
我是Maggie Pierce医生
This is Dr. Maggie Pierce.
是治疗他的医生之一
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表