谢谢你
Thank you.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
安德鲁 这个房♥间里的人都爱你 尊重你
Andrew, the people in this room love you, respect you,
并关心你 他们想让你知道这一点
and care about you, and they want you to know that.
-这太... -不 别走 请听我们说 拜托
- This is... - No, no, humor us, please, please.
安德里亚 你出生那天
A-A-Andrea, the day you were born,
祖母正照看我
Nonna was babysitting me.
当她告诉我我有了个弟弟时
And -- And, uh, when she told me I had a baby brother,
我跑到屋外 去雨水坑里踩得水花四溅
I-I-I ran outside and I splashed around in the puddles of rain and--
并冲着天空大喊 因为我实在太开心了
and shouted at the sky because I was so happy.
我
I, um...
你 你永远是我的弟弟
You -- You will always be my baby brother.
我知道你现在很难过
And I know you're hurting right now.
我知道
I know that.
但你不必如此
But you don't have to be.
大家会帮你
There is help for you.
我们都想帮你
All of us want to help you.
德卢卡 哪怕你没救过我 我也会来
DeLuca, even if you hadn't saved my life, I'd be here.
我见证了参与这个项目的许多学生
I've seen class after class come through this program.
我非常了解那些有特别之处的人
I've done it enough to know when someone has something special.
别放弃
Don't throw this away.
看似的弱点
What seems like a weakness
其实是种力量 如果你得到帮助的话
is actually a strength -- if you get help.
因为你特别关心他人
Because you care so deeply.
你为了你的病人和你爱的人拼命努力
You fight so hard for your patients, for the people you love.
那不是疾病 那是你
That's not illness. That's you.
你 你知道我有强迫症
You -- You know I live with obsessive compulsive disorder.
但我吃药
But I take medication.
我接受治疗 我完全控制了这种病
I get therapy, and I stay on top of it.
不 对我来说并不总是那么容易
And, no, it is not always easy for me.
看啊 你不是一个人
Look, you're not alone.
你生病了 但这没什么可丢脸的
You have an illness, but there's no shame in that.
-不丢脸吗 -不丢脸
- No shame? - ?No.
这是个笑话吗
That's a joke, right?
你为什么觉得这是个笑话
Why do you think it's a joke?
说不丢脸怎么就是个笑话
To say there's no shame?
我这辈子只有一个目标
My whole life, I've had one goal.
就这件事 能证明我做得还行
One thing that would mean I did okay.
那就是 别像我爸那样
Don't end up like my dad.
我不仅仅想当位外科医生
I wanted it more than being a surgeon.
就这件事
One thing.
而我只是
And I just...
我失败了
I failed.
不 你一点都不像他
No, you're not like him.
我不在乎你们怎么想 好吗
I don't care what you think, okay?
我不在乎贝利的强迫症
I don't care about Bailey's OCD.
我不在乎救理查德的命
I don't care about saving Richard's life.
我愿放弃所有我挽救过的生命
I would give up every life I have ever saved
只要我可以不再感到羞耻
if I could just not feel like this.
我愿意放弃认识你
I'd give up knowing you!
天啊
God!
我知道我病了
I know I'm not okay.
我只是不知道该怎么办
I just don't know what to do.
好吧 你要听那些知道该怎么做的人的话
Okay. You listen to the people that know what to do
让他们帮助你 安德里亚
and let them help you, Andrea.
就这样
Th-That's it.
我们唯一要求你做的
All we're asking you to do
就是为自己努力争取 就像你为其他人那样
is fight as hard for yourself as you do for everybody else.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - ?Okay.
普瑞兹
Perez.
我是格蕾
It's Grey.
找个人来替你代班
Get someone to cover your shift
这样你就能陪朵拉上去跟她父亲告别
so you can walk Dora up so she can say goodbye.
是的 就这样
Yep, that's it.
送她上去 去告个别吧
Walk her up so she can say goodbye.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会把这些都清理好的
I'll clean all this up.
我会...清理的
I'll clean...that up.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我在家来着
I-I was at home.
如果你不在这儿 也不接电♥话♥
If you're not here and you don't answer your phone,
那就没人知道你在哪儿了
then no one knows where you are
也没有人知道你到底有没有事
and nobody knows that you're okay.
我把手♥机♥静音了
I turned the ringer off
而且我一回家就倒下秒睡了 好吗
and I crashed the second I got home, okay?
治疗师说 如果我不睡觉
The therapist says that if I don't sleep,
躁狂症就又会复发的
the mania can creep back in.
谁死了
Who died?
都死了
Everyone.
马文·林德斯特伦
Marvin Lindstrom,
桃瑞丝·桑切斯
Doris Sanchez,
汤姆·理查森
Tom Richardson.
你治过他的
You treated him.
是的 那个退休了的唱诗班指挥
Yeah, the retired choir director.
他喜欢钓鱼
He -- He loved fishing.
梅 很抱歉我没在
And I'm sorry I wasn't here, Mer.
你还好吧
You're okay?
是的 我还好
Yeah, I'm -- I'm okay.
你没事我就放心了
I'm glad you're okay.
要确保别人知道你在哪里
Make sure people know where you are.
格蕾医生和我修复了艾琳的疝气
So, Dr. Grey and I were able to repair Erin's hernia,
但是她的腹部有很严重的炎症
but there was a great deal of inflammation in her abdomen.
所以我们正给她静脉注射抗生素
So we are giving her a course of IV antibiotics.
等会儿我父母来了之后
You're going to have to say all this again
你得再和他们讲一遍
for my parents when they get here.
我至今都觉得这一切难以置信
I still can't believe any of this.
我们一直在找她
We -- We looked for her forever.
到处都找了
We looked for her everywhere.
我们难以形容她到底历经了多少磨难
Well, we can't stress enough how much she's been through.
她需要数年的治疗和你们的支持
She's going to need years of support and therapy.
当然 她要什么都可以
Of course, whatever she needs.
我觉得我再也不会让她离开我的视线了
I'm not sure I'm gonna let her out of my sight ag--
艾比
Abby?
艾琳 我来了
I'm here, Erin.
我就在这儿 天啊
I'm here. Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
-真的很对不起 -不怪你
- I'm so sorry. - It's not your fault.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
真不怪你
It's not your fault.
凯登
Kayden.
你这是干什么 你明知道不允许那样做
What the hell are you doing? You know that's not allowed.
要是贝利问起来 我就说
If Bailey asks, I'll tell her
我没看到手册的那部分规章
that I didn't get to that part of the manual.
能给她点时间吗
Can you give her a couple minutes?
妈妈来了
Mama's here.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我在这儿呢 我爱你
I'm here, and I love you.
我也爱你啊
I love you, too.
理查德
Richard.
好吧 我知道这才只是开头 但是
O-O-Okay, I know it's just a start, but --
如果你还没有看完新的条款规章
If you haven't gotten through the new protocols,
那我就没兴趣继续了
then I'm not interested.
你不是我妈妈 你也不是我的老师
You are not my mother, and you are not my teacher.
你是我的同事 更是我的朋友
You are my colleague and you are my friend --
但我是你的领导
And I am your boss.
我是你的领导 我的工作就是要
I am your boss and it is my job to --
别和我说你的工作责任是什么
Well, don't tell me what your job is.
是我教会你的
I taught you your job.
我手把手地教你这份工作
I taught you your whole damn job.
现在你却突然不让我做本职工作了
And now suddenly you don't want to let me do mine?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表