当我们将检查结果告知病人时
When we give test results to patients,
我们常说正常
we often say, "Normal."
补充水分
Hydration...
还有你喜欢吃的
and that thing you like
我前所未见的肉和芝士奇特比例
with the weirdest meat-to-cheese ratio I have ever known.
这叫三明治 艾米莉娅
It's called a sandwich, Amelia.
你气色不错
You look good.
感觉好吗 你看着脸色挺好
You feel good? 'Cause you look good.
你自己负责的病人
So, you have your service,
加上从卡洛西科那接手的病人
plus you've inherited Koracick's service?
要照顾的病人不少啊
That's a decadent amount of patients.
我可不是其中之一 你走吧 放你自♥由♥
And I'm not one of them. So go. Be free.
喝水 吃东西 走路 重复
Hydrate, eat, walk, repeat.
好好享受做个有用的人
Have fun being of use to the world.
我们仔细分♥析♥区间的数字高低
We look and analyze numbers within ranges, highs and lows.
第一周
如果病人指数在正常区间内 我们就不必担心
If the patient falls within the range, we're not worried.
有人看到我的钥匙吗
Has anyone seen my keys?
在这
Here.
-松饼面糊 真好啊 -是薄煎饼哦
- Pancake batter. Nice. - Crepe, actually.
但答非所问了 抱歉
But that's not your point. Sorry.
没事 这屋子不是给三人住的
It's okay. This place wasn't built for three people.
是你可怜我啊
Hey, you took pity on me.
客人不会带其他客人来
Guests don't bring other guests.
连我这个在车里长大的人都知道
I grew up in my car, and I know that.
幸好赫尔姆会做饭
You're lucky Helm's a good cook.
我拿到了疫苗试验名额
I got accepted in the vaccine trial.
天啊 这样的日子可能会有尽头
Oh, my God. This could really end someday.
他也可能是安慰组
I mean, he might get the placebo.
是的 答非所问
Right. Not your point.
但这并不可靠
But it's imperfect.
因为过往经验告诉我们
Because if history has shown us anything,
甲之正常 乙之混乱
one person's normal is another's complete chaos.
看看这个 小吐司
Ooh! Look at this! Tiny toasts.
人们都喜欢分享小确幸的记忆
People just share little memories
不再乎什么伟大的誓词
instead of making some big, huge speech.
如果准备两个蛋糕 你介意吗
Do you care if we get two cakes?
因为安迪奶奶挺在乎新郎蛋糕
Because Nana Ante has this thing about a groom's cake.
不如准备三个蛋糕吧
Do you mind if we have three cakes?
一切都封锁了 怎么举办婚礼
How are you gonna do any of this when the world is shut down?
只是设想阶段 别介意啊
Vision phase. No hating.
你知道哪有海边的瀑布吗
Do you know of any place with a waterfall by the ocean?
我找找 我找找
Looking. Looking.
急诊
幸好是你代替卡洛西科来上班
I am so relieved that you're on call instead of Koracick.
卡洛西科已经离开医院了
Koracick no longer works here.
-等下 真的吗 谁炒了他 -没人
- Wait. Really? Who got to fire him? - No one.
他受了艾弗里的启发去对抗种族不平等
He got inspired by Avery and went to fight racial inequity
让世界更美好
and make the world a better place.
糟了 真讨厌
Damn. I hate that I have
我居然会对他的决定肃然起敬
to respect a single thing about that guy.
25岁女性 车祸 现场昏迷指数12
25-year-old female, MVC, GCS 12.
出现凹陷颅骨骨折
She has a depressed skull fracture.
右侧瞳孔涣散
Right pupil is sluggish.
来的路上出现心动过缓
Had episodes of bradycardia en route.
我买♥♥的东西还在车上
My groceries are s-still in the car.
我买♥♥到了消毒纸巾
And I f-- I found disinfectant wipes.
其实我哭了
Actually, I-I cried.
她可能颅内出血
She's probably got an intracranial bleed.
-马上带她去照CT -我爸爸
- Let's bring her straight into CT. - My dad --
他给我发了两条信息
He texted me twice on the way here.
有人能打给他报平安吗
Can someone call him and tell him that I'm okay?
告诉他只要把路由器插头拔了
Tell him he just needs to unplug the router
再插上
then plug it back in!
卢娜每次喂奶后都吐奶吗
Luna spit up after every feeding?
她的心率也下降了
And her heart rate dropped.
虽然只降了一点点 但每次心跳都很重要
Only slightly, but every beat counts.
瓦内尔 不是
Vanell. Nope.
哈里森 不是
Harrison. Nope.
有什么能帮您的吗
Can we help you with something?
儿童保护服务部门 卡门·德尔加多
Carmen Delgado from CPS.
我被委派为卢娜·阿什顿的法定监护人
I've been assigned as the legal guardian to Luna Ashton.
听说她可能出现胃食道逆流
And I hear she might have gastroesophageal reflux?
有可能 但小卢娜
Possibly, but little Luna here
插管时间很长
was intubated for a very long time,
她很难有任何呕吐反射
so she hardly has any gag reflex.
有什么建议吗
And your recommendation?
进行肾-输尿管-膀胱X光 还有做检验
I'd like to order a KUB and labs
排除坏死性肠炎的可能
to rule out necrotizing enterocolitis.
之后如果有需要 会再进行吞咽检查
After that, we'll do a swallow study if necessary.
好 去做检查吧 让我知道结果如何
Okay. Run the tests, let me know how she does.
我去县里了
I'm off to county.
我们每件事都要经她同意吗
Do we have to run everything by her?
不是我们 只有我 卢娜的医生
Not "We." Just me. You know, Luna's doctor.
格温·耶茨 51岁 淀粉样变心肌病病史
Gwen Yates, 51, history of cardiac amyloidosis,
呼吸短促情况加剧
presents with worsening shortness of breath
腿部水肿
and leg edema.
我吃了多年心脏病的药
I've been on heart meds for years.
不知道为什么突然恶化了
Not sure why I'm suddenly worse.
淀粉沉淀导致了
Well, the protein deposits have brought on
心脏衰竭 这也是导致
congestive heart failure, which is what's causing
你腿部和肺部积水的原因
the build-up of fluid in your legs and lungs.
这还会导致血栓
And it's causing your blood to form clots,
我们会植入过滤器
so we need to insert a filter
让血栓不会进入你的肺部
to keep any from going into your lungs.
听着 请放心
Listen. Rest assured.
我们会竭尽所能进行治疗
We're gonna do everything we can.
格温 抱歉 我们得让你在重症监护室
Gwen, I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to keep you in ICU
进行密切观察 同时寻找合适的心脏捐赠者
for supportive care while we look for a heart donor.
我知道有这个可能
Always knew it could be a possibility,
但是 天呐
but...wow.
需要打给谁告知情况吗
Is there someone you'd like us to update?
我丈夫十月过世了
My husband died in October,
我们没有家人了 只有彼此
and we didn't have any family but each other.
我收养了一条狗来陪我 给它取名朱庇特
I adopted a dog to keep me company, named him Jupiter.
但有一晚 它跑出了房♥子
But the other night, he got out of the house.
你知道那场大风暴吗
You know that big storm?
雷声把它吓坏了
The thunder scared him really bad, and...
我试着去追它 但我感觉太虚弱
I tried to track him down, but I felt so weak, you know?
我想我现在知道为什么了
Guess now I know why.
谢谢 我想你们一定还有其他病人要去看
Thank you. I'm sure you have other patients to see.
奥提兹正和她父亲在一起
Ortiz is with the dad.
尼科尔斯先生 我是谢博德医生
Mr. Nichols, it's Dr. Shepherd.
我是要为你女儿做手术的
I'm one of the surgeons who's gonna be
外科医师之一
taking care of your daughter.
等等 等一下 斯凯勒需要做手术吗
Wait, wait. S-Skyler needs surgery?
斯凯勒车祸受伤 导致脑部肿胀
Skyler's injury from the crash caused her brain to swell.
我们可能需要切除她的一块头骨
We may need to remove a piece of her skull
以减轻累积的压力
to alleviate the pressure build-up
保护她的大脑免受永久性损伤
and protect her brain from any permanent damage.
天啊
Oh, my God.
但我们只是暂时切除
But if we do, it will be temporary.
我们会把骨头碎片植入她的腹部
We will implant the bone fragment in her abdomen,
消肿后我们会把碎片移植回去
and then we will replant it after the swelling goes down.
我知道信息量有些大
I know this is a lot to take in,
但这种手术谢博德医生已经做过很多次了 好吗
but Dr. Shepherd has done this many times, okay?
求求你们 你们一定要救救她
Please. You got to save her.
那是 那是我的宝贝女儿
That -- That's -- That's my little girl.
你们一定要救救她
You got to save her!
我们会尽快告知你最新消息
We will give you updates as soon as we can.
不要有压力
No pressure.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表