没人叫唤说饿了
no one's hungry.
我倒有点饿了
I'm a little hungry.
那我们去厨房♥做好了
Then let's have sex in the kitchen.
我们可以想怎样就怎样
We can do whatever we want.
你知道吗
You realize that?
可以随便叫
We can be loud.
你还记得随便叫唤是什么感觉吗
Do you remember being able to be loud?
怎么了
What's wrong?
好的
Okay.
好的 Amelia...
All right. Amelia...
看着我
look at me.
我的天啊 不不
Oh, my, God. No, no!
- 不吗 - 快起来
- No? - Get up, get up!
我以为你哭 是因为我妈和Zola的话...
I thought you were crying because my mom and Zola...
不是的
No, I'm not!
我只是...
I'm not, just...
我现在真的需要哭一会
I just really need to be crying right now!
好的
Okay.
Marcel的结果是阳性的
Marcel tested positive.
他需要在家隔离
He needs to be home, isolating.
我跟他说了 但显然他跟家人住
I told him that, but apparently, he lives with his family...
公♥寓♥两间卧室 挤六个人
six people in a two-bedroom apartment
包括他的爷爷
including his grandpa.
他不想传染他们
He doesn't want to get them sick.
我们能不能收治他呢
Can't we just admit him?
在这里照顾他...
Get him some care and a place...
这里不是旅馆 Schmitt
This is not a hotel, Schmitt.
他负担不起其他地方了
He can't afford to stay anywhere else.
好吧 给他订间宾馆
Okay. Book him a hotel room.
你出钱吗 你确定吗
On you? Are you sure?
毕竟事关公共健康 好吧
It's a matter of public health, okay?
给所有需要地方的人 都订宾馆吧
Anybody needs a room...just book them a hotel.
不用问我了
No questions.
我们给你订宾馆
We got you a hotel.
Chris
Chris?
我得出来一会
I had to get out of there for a minute.
我懂的
I understand.
你想出去透透气吗
You want to get outside, get some fresh air?
还是去那边的小教堂
Or there's a chapel.
去祈祷另一个孩子死去吗
So I can pray for someone else's kid to die?
我之前说谎了
I lied earlier.
Hollie不是在接工作电♥话♥
Hollie wasn't on a work call.
她已经几周没去上班了
She hasn't signed on to work in weeks.
我不知道 是不是因为产后抑郁
I don't know if it's postpartum depression
还是因为Arthur 还是因为世界...
or Arthur or the world...
听我说...
Listen, it's...
对你们来说 确实很折磨
it's been a terrible ordeal for the pair of you.
她太难过 连床都下不了
She's so depressed, she can't get out of bed.
当新冠袭来
When COVID hit
看着人们在一周内痛失全家
seeing people lose whole families in a week...
我们知道 必须要小心
we knew we had to be careful
鉴于Arthur心脏的情况
'cause of Arthur's heart condition.
我们确实小心了
And we were.
而到最后 仍是徒劳
And in the end, it didn't matter.
我仍然面临失去他们
I'm still losing them.
现在能让我挺下去的
The only thing keeping me going right now
只有希望着奇迹降临
is the hope for a miracle.
Arthur可以得到心脏
Arthur gets a heart
Hollie可以恢复过来
Hollie comes back to life...
我们又能团聚
and we a family again.
而且我知道 要想奇迹发生
And I know we can't have our miracle
就等于有人要失去他们的亲人
unless someone else loses theirs.
处于我现在的境地
Lives what I'm living right now.
支离破碎
Gets shattered.
而我还是得祈求着
And I pray for it anyway.
因为Arthur...
'Cause Arthur...
他是你的儿子
He's your son.
我不能失去他 Hayes医生
I can't lose him, Dr. Hayes.
我们不能失去他
We can't lose him.
求你了
Please.
她怎么样
How's she looking?
总是动
Squirmy.
- Karissa - 是Wilson医生吗
- Karissa. - Did I hear Dr. Wilson?
Shayne还好吗
Is Shayne okay?
Karissa 抱歉 这是患者隐私
Sorry, Karissa. Patient confidentiality.
隐私吗
Confidentiality?
连妻子都不能告诉吗
From his wife?
等等
Wait.
是不是他不让告诉我的
Did he ask you not to tell me?
这也涉及隐私
That is also confidential.
他还在生我的气
He's still mad.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥说 我们发展得太快了
My sisters said we were crazy for moving so quickly.
只有三个月 根本不足以去了解
They said three months is not enough time to get to know
那个你要共度一生的人
someone you're gonna spend the rest of your life with.
六年也不够的
Neither is six years.
片子出来了
Scans are up.
Karissa 你的大脑有一点挫伤
Karissa, you have a very small contusion on your brain.
没什么事 有少量出血
It's benign with a very minor bleed
伤得太轻 都没法把这些事赖在这上面
so minor I don't think we can blame it for anything.
抱歉了
Sorry.
但我们需要让你住院观察一晚
But we do have to keep you overnight for observation.
我错了
I was wrong.
我不该说 没人会想念他
I was wrong that no one would miss him.
因为才过了几小时
Because it's only been a few hours
我就想他想得要死
and I miss him so much I could burst.
收到你的传呼了 怎么啦
Got your page. What's up?
你有没有什么办法
Can you think of a salvage procedure we can do
挽救多处室间隔缺损的14月龄孩子
on a 14-month-old with multiple VSDs?
又来一个吗
Another one?
我们两周前才做了一例的
We just did one two weeks ago.
同一个孩子 Arthur Beaton
It's the same boy. Arthur Beaton.
用体外氧合的那个孩子吗
The one we put on ECMO?
他还撑着呢
He's hanging on.
双泵心室辅助装置EXCOR怎么样
What about a double pump EXCOR?
一种人工心脏 可以代替心室发挥...
You know, an artificial heart hat can take over for the ventricles...
我知道那是什么
No, I know what it is.
但Arthur的胸腔太小了
Arthur's chest cavity is too small.
套管会压♥迫♥主要器官
The cannulas would push up against his vital organs.
因此无法缝合胸腔
We'd have to leave him open
并且要靠呼吸机生存
and leave him on a vent.
使用体外氧合已经12天了
He's been on ECMO for 12 days.
他可能撑不过器♥官♥移♥植♥手术
I don't think he has the strength to withstand a transplant
更何况 找到供体都很困难
and that's even if we could find a donor.
那你有什么想法
So, then, what do you suggest?
应该找他的父母谈谈 是时候了
I think you should have a very difficult conversation with his parents. It's time.
你不是天才吗
Aren't you supposed to be some sort of genius or something?
美国最年轻的心外主任
Youngest cardio chief in the country?
比同辈更具创新精神 发表著作更多
More innovative and published than any of her peers?
怎么样 就这么放弃了吗
So what? You're just gonna give up?
我们治疗他已经好几个月了
We have been at this for months.
已经为他用尽一切办法了
We have done everything we can for that boy.
这样只是在延长他的痛苦
At this point, we're just prolonging his pain
他家人的痛苦
and his family's.
这不是放弃
It's not giving up.
这是让他们向前走
It's letting them go on.
我突然发现 几个月来 我一直很压抑
I think it just hit me that it's been months since I've been able to feel whatever I want
总是担心会给孩子造成人生阴影
without worrying that I will permanently scar a child.
承担这种压力 我精疲力竭
I mean, the constant pressure of not ruining a life is exhausting.
你生气吗
Are you mad
我大声说不要 逼你站起来
that I shouted no and made you get up?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表