与神同行吗
Go with God?
Meredith才不会那么说
Meredith wouldn't say that.
我真不知道Grey医生会说什么
I have literally never known what Dr. Grey is gonna say.
不如你来扮我 我来演她
Ooh! Why don't you be me and I be her?
不如你都演了吧
Oh, how about you be you and her
我好回检测帐篷去
so that I can get back to the testing tent?
她是我的导师
She's my mentor!
我不想让她失望 或者Bailey和Webber医生
I don't want to disappoint her or Bailey or Dr. Webber.
压力太大了
This is stressful.
我惹毛Avery医生也压力大啊
Well, so is pissing off Dr. Avery.
糟了 创伤科 我得走了
Oh, crap, trauma. I gotta go.
人家才要先走呢
I had to go first!
Arthur Beaton 出生14个月
Arthur Beaton, 14 months...
等等 Khan
Hold up, Khan.
Chris 你想等Hollie吗
Chris, did you want to wait for Hollie?
或者给你用平板电脑视频
Or I can set you up with a video-chat on a tablet?
不用 谢谢
No. Thank you.
现在不是时候
It's not a good time.
她要工作 所以...
She has work, so...
开始吧
go ahead.
Arthur Beaton 出生14个月
Arthur Beaton, 14 months
诊断患有多处室间隔缺损
diagnosed with multiple VSDs
心肌症 心脏衰竭
cardiomyopathy, and heart failure.
目前做了12天的体外膜肺氧合
He's currently on day 12 of ECMO
正等待移植 已经排在很前面了
waiting for a transplant, status 1A.
我们以为只用等几天
We thought this would only be for a few days.
像他这样情况的孩子 要等那么久吗
Do a lot of kids with his condition stay on it this long?
这不常见
It's unusual.
这表示他很坚强
It means he's strong.
他已经挺过几次手术了
He's already held his own through several procedures.
那些手术都无法修复心脏缺损
None of which have fixed the holes in his heart.
我们希望他能再坚持一下
We're hoping he can hang on a little bit longer
直到捐赠器官送来
until a donor heart comes through.
我几小时后回来 好吗
I'll be back to you in a couple of hours, okay?
主任 欢迎回来
Chief. Welcome back.
是轿车撞进卡车 还被卡住了吗
So, this is the car that got stuck in a truck?
是啊 直接撞进装卸台了
Yep, ran right up the loading ramp.
他们不得不把卡车侧面切开
They had to cut open the side of the van.
听说是一对新婚夫妇
Newlyweds, I heard.
蜜月渡劫了
Hell of a honeymoon.
Shayne Riley 45岁
Shayne Riley, 45.
骨盆不稳定 下腹部疼痛
Unstable pelvis and lower abdominal pains
在车祸中 遭遇持续挤压伤
after sustaining crush injuries in an MVC.
最初无反应 补生理盐水后
Initially unresponsive, but now alert and oriented
已经知道自己是谁了
after saline boluses.
Shayne 这些都是很棒的医生
Shayne, you are in good hands now
我这么说
and I'm not just saying that
可不是因为Bailey医生是我妻子
because Dr. Bailey here is my wife.
不过你看起来很不错 主任
But you are looking really good, Chief.
好了 这位是Karissa Skolaski 42岁
All right, this is Karissa Skolaski, 42.
生命体征稳定 基本意识清醒
Vital signs stable, A and O times three.
面部 手臂和腿部 有轻度撕裂伤
Minor lacerations to the face, arms, and legs.
病人主诉头痛
Patient complains of headache.
带她去创伤一室
Let's take her to trauma one.
Shayne 我丈夫在哪里
Shayne? Where's my husband?!
他就在那边 有人照顾他
He's right over there, ma'am. He's being taken care of.
Shayne 太抱歉了 宝贝
Shayne, I'm sorry, babe!
我不是有意的
I didn't mean it!
等等 他能听到我说话吗
Wait, can he hear me?
他用了大量镇静剂 女士
He's heavily sedated, ma'am.
我能听见 我就是不想搭理她
I can hear her just fine. I'm just not talking to her.
再也不想了
Ever again.
肺部磨玻璃影好转
Improving ground glass opacities
没有胸膜积液 也没有气胸
no pleural effusion or pneumothorax
脑部CT也显示没有中风
and no signs of stroke on head CT.
是好消息呀
This is great news.
难道不是吗
It's not great news?
是不是好消息 都无所谓了
Great news doesn't matter
如果她太虚弱 不能保持清醒的话
if she's too weak to stay awake.
医人当自强 第17季
第11集 道歉亦徒劳
Karissa 你不能起来 还得等神经科医生来看看
Karissa, you can't get up. We're waiting on neuro to see you.
我很好
I'm fine, I'm fine.
但我男朋友...我丈夫...
But my boyfriend...husband...
他讨厌打♥针♥
He hates needles.
非常讨厌打♥针♥
He really hates needles.
他现在有很出色的医生负责
He's being worked on by excellent doctors.
可以跟着我的手指看吗
Can you follow my finger?
不能让我们在一个房♥间吗
But can't you put us in the same room?
我真的得跟他聊聊
I really need to talk to him.
意外发生时
When we were in the accident
我说了一些话 现在觉得非常糟糕
I kinda said a thing, and I feel terrible.
你很幸运 他们付钱雇我 帮助感觉糟糕的人
You're in luck. They pay me to help people who feel terrible.
有失去意识吗 有眩晕吗
Any loss of consciousness? Dizziness?
应该没有
I don't think so.
所以怎么了 你出轨了吗
So, what? You cheated on him?
偷他的钱了吗 还是开车撞了他奶奶
You stole all his money? You ran over grandma?
CT那边叫她过去 你要一起吗
CT's calling for her. Do you want to come?
当然 谢谢 请用力攥我的手
Please and thank you. Squeeze my hands, please.
我让急救人员先救我
I told the paramedics to save me first.
而不是他 我的丈夫
Over him, my husband.
或许你可以赖在脑出血上
Maybe you can blame that on a brain bleed.
拜托告诉他 我情况挺好 可以吗
Can you please tell him I'm okay?
- 当然 - 走了
- Yeah. - Let's go.
你知道她还说了什么吗
You know what else she said?
如果我死了 除了她之外 没人会想念我
That except for her, no one would miss me if I died.
她觉得我是孤家寡人 没人在乎我
She thinks I'm a loner and no one cares about me.
很多人婚礼在当天 都会惊慌失措的
A lot of people panic on their wedding day.
反正我就是
I know I did.
而Hunt医生知道...
Dr. Hunt knows that...
这样疼吗
Does this hurt?
当然
Yeah.
一般人不是应该在婚礼前紧张吗
Don't people normally panic before saying "I do"?
我们都结婚四个小时了
We'd already been married four hours.
我还说不好 但片子显示
I'm not sure, but your scan does show
你有开书样骨盆骨折
that you have an open-book pelvic fracture.
我们需要照CT 确保没有其他腹部损伤了
We're gonna have to do a CT to make sure there's no other abdominal injuries
但你需要做手术 好吗
but you will need a surgery, okay?
Shayne 我们要带Karissa去做CT了
Shayne, we're taking Karissa to CT
但她情况稳定 而且感觉还可以
but she is stable and she's feeling okay.
让我猜猜 她要求她先做 是吧
Let me guess...she asked to go first.
不是 她很担心你
No, she's very worried about you.
很好 别告诉她我的情况
Good. Don't tell her how I am.
她什么都不配知道
She doesn't get to know anything.
我们走
Let's go.
我真要什么都不告诉她吗
I'm just gonna not tell her anything?
她吓坏了
She's terrified.
你知道规定的
You know the rules.
不只是我这么觉得 对吧
It's not just me, right?
感觉好怪
This is weird.
超级怪
Super weird.
像是中了安静大奖
It's like we won the lottery of silence.
我们要干点什么呢
Where do we even start?
先脱♥光♥怎么样
By getting naked?
好啊
Okay.
我喜欢
Loving that.
Amelia
Amelia.
我觉得你没领会到
I don't think you're grasping
我们的自♥由♥之广
the extent of our freedom here.
这里没有婴儿监视器
There are no baby monitors.
没有家庭作业
There are no homework assignments
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表