You okay?
很难说
It's hard to say.
不过
But...
我要搬去波士顿了
it looks like I'm moving to Boston.
那么
So...
为新的天地祈祷
Fingers crossed for new horizons.
为新的天地祈祷
Fingers crossed for new horizons.
没人说这很容易
No one said it was easy,
成为你注定要成为的人
becoming the person you're meant to be.
需要迈出勇敢的一大步 拥抱你寻获的能力
It takes bravery a step into the power you found
斩获的权力和应获的力量
and earned and deserve.
他会回来的
He'll come back.
你可以去看他 他也会来看你
And you'll visit, and he'll visit.
我知道
I know.
感到难过也没关系
You know, it's okay to be sad.
将你奉献毕生的事业交出去确实很难过
It's hard handing over something you put your life into.
我不是难过
I'm not sad.
我是 这辈子
It's just, like, I never in my life
从没像这样骄傲过
felt pride quite like this.
关键一点 要和支持着你的人一起
The trick is, to take the people who were there for you,
同行
with you.
提醒你不孤单
To remind you you're not alone.
还得需要几天时间
It's gonna take a few days,
我要想想怎么跟主任说
figure out what to tell the chief.
波士顿 这词念起来挺不顺口
Feels weird to say Boston.
感觉就像
Feels like a...
我不知道
I don't know.
我也有这种"我不知道"的感觉
It feels "I don't know" to me, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈 爸爸
Mommy, Daddy!
我来 你走吧
I got it. You go.
快去准备去新天地了
Get ready to go.
在你开始打拼自己的天地时
You have an entire legacy behind you
身后早有前人的整片天地支持着你
as you create your own.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表