"Oh, Wellesley.
那是个很好的学校 玛兰达
That's a fine school, Miranda.
但我认为州立大学更适合你"
But, um, I think state school is more your speed."
好像我不知道自己的情况似的 拜托
?Like I don't know my speed. Please.
更努力 做得更好
Try harder and do better
只为了被别人认为表现平常
just to be considered average.
或者根本就没被考虑过
Or to be considered at all.
但他们低估了我们的优秀
But how they underestimate our greatness.
顺便说一句 我以优异成绩毕业
Graduated magna cum laude...
并获得了生物学学位
...with my biology degree, by the way.
你猜怎么着 我妈剪下了韦尔斯利学院寄来的
And you better bet my mom cut out the graduation announcement
毕业通知 寄给了我的辅♥导♥员
from Wellesley and mailed it to my guidance counselor.
我不知道我要怎么做
I don't know how I'm gonna do this.
我 我可以一会再来
I c-- I can come back.
不 不 不用 我刚给他做完脑电图
No. No, no, no. Uh, no, I just finished up his EEG.
我想确保
I wanted to, um, make sure
癫痫的发作只是一次性的
that the seizure was a one-and-done,
然后我就回家 洗十遍热水澡
before I head home, take 10 scalding hot showers,
并拥抱每一个人
and hug up on everybody.
麦琪说他的数值都稳定了
Maggie says that his numbers are holding.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
我不知道之前我去你家时
I don't know if you were ignoring me
你是在故意忽视我
when I came by the house
或只是太虚弱没法回答
or -- or if you were just too sick to answer,
但我 我就当作你太虚弱了
but I-I'm -- I'm gonna go with too sick
因为那样 我们或许还有一线希望
'cause then -- then maybe there's a-a ray of hope for us,
我现在真的很需要这个
which I could really use right now,
我知道你也是
and I know you could.
我 我不会再问了
You know, I'm -- I'm gonna stop asking.
我要做决定
I'm just gonna decide.
我决定我们对彼此很重要
I-I'm deciding that we mean enough to each other
尽管我伤害了你 我
that, even though I hurt you and I-I...
我比想象的伤你更深
I hurt you more than I could ever imagine,
但我们的关系可以修复
that a repair could be made, that...
也许你可以想想
maybe you could remember
一些你不讨厌我的地方
some of the things that you don't hate about me
我们 我们可以挽回我们的友谊 因为
and we --- we could salvage our friendship because...
我不知道我们要怎样度过这场疫情
I don't know how we're going to get through this pandemic,
但我知道 我确信
but I do know -- I do know
我们不会独自度过
that we're not going to get through it alone.
所以如果你不想和我有任何关系
So if you want to have nothing to do with me,
你就得好起来
then you are just going to have to get all better
亲口告诉我
and tell me yourself,
因为除非我听到你说出那些话
because until I hear you say the words,
否则你无法摆脱我
you're not gonna get rid of me.
天啊 汤姆 汤姆
Oh, my God. Tom. Tom?
汤姆 你能听到我说话吗
Tom, can you hear me?
是我 我是泰迪
It's me. It's -- It's Teddy.
你错了
You were wrong.
我说错什么了
Wrong about what?
你来我家时
When you came to my house.
我是故意不理你
I was ignoring you.
我刚说的话 你全听到了吗
Did you hear everything I-I just said?
你真讨厌
I hate you.
我们都清楚你并不讨厌我
Well, we both know that's not true.
你愿意帮我用海绵擦身吗
What would you say to a sponge bath?
你懂的 只是帮朋友的忙
Well, but, you know, as friends.
友谊的海绵浴
Friendly sponge bath.
我巡视了病房♥ 查看了贝利的患者
I rounded on all of Bailey's patients.
德鲁卡说他下半夜会看护他们
DeLuca said he'll keep an eye on them for the rest of the night.
好的 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
对了 不知道该不该问 贝利妈妈如何了
Yeah, I hesitate to ask, but how's her mom doing?
应该撑不过今晚了
They don't expect her to last the night.
你发现我们院一半的新冠患者都是有色人种
You realize half of our COVID patients are Black and Brown?
我发现了
I know.
而城市的黑人居民只占7%
In a city that's 7% Black?
这怎么可能呢
Like, how does that even compute?
这压根就不合理
Well, it doesn't.
人们总把这归咎于过往病史
I mean one more person blame it on pre-existing conditions
就好像这并不是人为造成似的
as if the conditions aren't manmade to begin with...
搞得好像我们不是被推到工作前线
Like we're not pushed into the front line of all of our jobs
被迫面对过于沉重的状况
and forced to live in overcrowded situations,
身处于环境污染之中
surrounded by environmental hazards.
人们总想把所有不好的事
Well, people want to make everything bad
归咎于受害者
that happens your own fault.
没错 当无处不在的歧视
Yeah, when systemic racism is the root
成了整件事的根源 别说过去了
of the whole damn thing. Forget the pre-,
这就是现状
it's the existing condition.
肤色不变 现状不改
Existing while Black.
理查德 你我都清楚我妈有多固执
You know, Richard, we both know my mom is stubborn.
而她所经历的那些
And everything she's been through,
让我感觉她自以为所向披靡 但其实并不是
I feel like she thinks she's invincible now, and she's not.
理查德 我们不能失去她
We can't lose her, Richard.
这个世界不能没有她 你明白吗
The world can't lose her, you know?
事情都解决好了
It's been handled.
你和她谈过了吗
You talked to her?
太好了
Oh, good.
你说了什么
What'd you say?
这是我和你妈之间的秘密
I think it's best kept between us.
你干嘛神神秘秘的
Why are you being weird about it?
是关于性吗
'Cause it's about sex, isn't it?
-没错 -幸好你没告诉我 好吧 晚安
- It is. - ?Thanks. Right. Good night.
我的天呐 太香了
Oh, my God. That smells so good.
我们一起吃 对吧
We're sharing, right?
同住同吃对吧 拜托了 请说是
Pod together, eat together? Please say yes.
我今天接生了一个孩子
I delivered a baby today.
-一起吃吗 -是的 有你的份
- Is that a yes? - ?Yes! ?Yes, yes.
慢着 我们不是一整天都待在一起吗
Wait, weren't we together all day?
你什么时候背着我接生了个孩子
What do you mean you delivered a secret baby?
事情发生得太快了 我本来是去看卢娜
Happened very quick. I went to check on Luna,
然后有个护士说急需接生
and this nurse said that there was an imminent delivery,
接着下一秒 我就抱着个婴儿
and the next second, I was catching a baby.
我是世界上第一个抱他的人
I was literally the first person in the universe to hold him.
接着我把他交给他的父母
And then I handed him to his parents,
他们的表情实在是
and their faces were just...
难怪瓦尔这么难过
No wonder Val's so depressed.
这是我见过最幸福的事
It's the happiest thing I've ever seen.
如此的纯粹 简单 完美
It was just so pure and simple and perfect.
我非常兴奋
I was buzzing.
但这纯粹是个意外的小插曲
But it was a total random fluke,
明天 我又会回到那个绝望的地狱
and tomorrow, I'll be back to the same depressing crap.
但你今天确实救了瓦尔一命
I mean, you did save Val's life today.
你说卡丽娜·德卢卡每天都那么开心
You think that's why Carina DeLuca
会不会就是这个原因
is always in such a good mood?
她的 工作就是接生孩子
She's just, you know, handing out babies,
这使她5-羟色胺水平急剧升高
and it shoots her serotonin level through the roof.
是啊 但是她 不是还习惯经常高♥潮♥吗
Well, yeah, but doesn't she also have, like, an orgasm hobby?
我改改怎么样
What if I changed?
改什么
Changed what?
职业 专业
Careers. Programs.
会太疯狂吗
Is that insane?
汉就作出了改变
Khan did it, and what he did
他做的改变比换专业要困难得多
is so much harder than switching specialties.
他放弃了一切 从头来过
He started over with nothing.
我知道 我花了很多年时间在外科上
And I know -- I know I've put years into surgery,
但如果干外科不能带给我快乐
but if it's not bringing me any joy,
那不作出改变反而比较不正常吧
then wouldn't it be insane to not change?
我觉得你吃饱后睡个好觉 再做重大决
I think you eat and then sleep before you make any major li--
天啊 我说的好像我妈
Oh, my God. I sound like my mother.
我希望快乐
?I want to be happy.
所有人都在死去
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表