我爸就没能做到
My dad never did.
你觉得我妈可以吗
Do you think my mom will?
我们希望可以
We hope so.
但我们不知道
But we don't know.
我们只是
We just --
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们别告诉贝利和爱丽丝
We shouldn't tell Bailey and Ellis.
除非万不得已
Not unless we need to.
他们太小 没法理解
They're just too young to understand.
好吧 我们先不说
Okay. We'll wait.
没有呼吸困难
No respiratory distress,
胸管几乎没排出任何东西
chest tube's barely putting out anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
她很坚强
She's a trouper.
她必须如此
She's gonna need to be.
不是吧
No.
我抢救了一小时
I ran the code for an hour.
知道吗
You know...
我确实更友善
I was nicer...
在阿比盖尔去世前
before Abigail died.
我曾有很多特性 但大部分都比现在好
I was a great deal many things, most of them better.
抱歉 我不该
I'm sorry, I never should've --
你想做的事很好 真的
Oh, it was kind what you wanted to do, it was.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me too.
瓦尔死了
Val is dead.
我听说了
I heard.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
德卢卡之前情况不错 现在可能不太好
DeLuca was okay and now he might not be.
我花了这么多年 一直假装成别人
I spent so many years pretending to be someone else.
多年来 我一直害怕我妈会怎么想
So many years afraid of what my mother thought,
邻居们会怎么想 我会怎么想
neighbors thought, what I thought.
我浪费了太多时间
I wasted so much time.
而现在我们只有工作
And now we're all just working
生存和等待
and surviving and waiting.
为了什么
For what?
这一切最终会结束吗
Is this all just gonna end one day?
我们最终都会收到一张小纸条
Like, one day we're all gonna get a memo
写着 "新冠已结束 大家都恢复正常"吗
that says, "COVID's over. Everyone back to normal"?
我想我浪费了所有本应快乐享受的时光
I think I wasted all the time I was supposed to be happy.
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
一整天
Most of the day.
贝利 出事了
Bailey, something's happened.
不 不是梅瑞狄斯
No, it's -- it's not Meredith.
是德卢卡
It's DeLuca.
什么
What?
理查德 怎么了
Richard, what?
好吧 给我一毫克肾上腺素
Okay, give me 1 of epi.
浪要过来了
The tide is coming in!
我知道
I know.
浪会把它冲毁的
It's gonna wash it away.
我知道 我正想办法击败它
I know, I'm trying to beat it.
你在试着击败海浪吗
You're trying to beat the tide?
对
Yeah.
我还有好多事要做
I had more to do.
我有计划了
I had plans.
我想在这里再建座塔
Wanted to do another tower over here
还有一条护城河及其连通桥
and a -- a -- a bridge with a moat.
浪来得太快了
Tide's coming in too fast.
快点 来得太快了
Come on. It's too fast.
我有计划了
I had plans.
拜托
Come on.
堆沙堡必须要有护城河
You can't build a sand castle without a moat.
我不知道接下来会怎样 梅瑞狄斯
I don't know what happens from here, Meredith.
我也是
Me either.
不过不管怎么样
But no matter what happens,
我希望你知道 从没有人像你这样看我
I want you to know that I never felt seen the way you saw me.
从没受到过像你给我那样的鼓舞
I never felt inspired the way you inspired me.
你想让我不止步于做到最好
You made me want to be not just my best self,
而是还要更好
but better.
是的 在你身边我有时候确实会感觉渺小
And yeah, I felt small around you sometimes.
会没有安全感
I felt insecure.
我想从你身上得到我渴求已久的东西
I wanted something from you that I needed to give to myself.
今天 在这 和你一起在这沙滩上
But here, now, on this beach with you,
我 我得到了
I...I get it.
不仅仅是得到了 我感受到了
I don't just get it, I feel it.
我知道了我是谁
I get who I am.
我理解了我的灵魂 我的力量
I know my own soul, my strength.
想一起散散步吗
Do you want to take a walk?
我们去码头看日落吧
We can watch the sunset from the dock.
等一下
In a minute.
我想先好好感受这种心情
I just want to feel this first.
我想再多留恋一会儿
I just want to hold onto this a little longer.
我算是个例外
I'm a little bit of an exception
当说起需要令自己快乐的地方时
when it comes to having a happy place.
因为医院一直就是我的快乐源泉
Because the hospital's always been mine.
胸内电极
Internal paddles.
-快点 快点 -赶紧 赶紧
- Come on, come on. - Let's go, let's go.
充电二十
Charge to 20.
离手
Clear.
再来
Again.
离手
Clear.
充电三十
Charge to 30.
离手
Clear.
快点
Come on.
再来 再来
Again. ?Again.
离手
Clear.
快点
Come on.
可能因为我在医院长大
Maybe it's because it's where I grew up.
安德里亚
Andrea!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
安德里亚
Andrea!
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
如果我回去了你没回去
If I go back and you don't,
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
没事的 梅瑞狄斯
It'll be okay, Meredith.
没事的 会好的
It will. It'll be okay.
安德里亚
Andrea!
我得走了
I have to go.
好的
Okay.
妈妈
Mama!
他的心脏不会复跳了
His heart won't restart.
他已经停跳四十分钟了
He's been down for 40 minutes.
没有人来宣布吗
Isn't somebody going to call it?
死亡时间 22点50分
Time of death -- 22:50.
但如果你不像我
But if you're not like me...
你会需要一个其他的地方
...you're going to want somewhere else.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表