剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
say good-bye to the last of your children.
和你最后的孩子说再见吧
Sister, wait. Wait.
姐姐 等等 等等
You've won, Dahlia.
你赢了 达莉亚
You have everything you ever wanted,
你得到你想要的一切
including the firstborn of a new generation.
包括每一代的第一个孩子
You have bested us all.
你超越了我们所有人
At least let me try to make amends.
至少让我跟你道个歉
Let me share with you the glorious freedom
让我和你分享我在死亡中
that I have found in death.
发现的美妙自♥由♥
Elijah?
以利亚
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
Where...
在哪儿
What have you done?
你做了什么
What I should've done 1,000 years ago...
一千年前我就该做的事情
Stay by your side.
陪在你身边
When I saw my children willing
当我看到我的孩子们
to fight for one another, dear sister,
愿意为彼此而战 亲爱的姐姐
it is only now that I realize my more grievous sin
直到现在我才意识到我最大的罪恶
not standing by you.
就是没有陪伴你
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Of course I forgive you.
我当然会原谅你
Seems we're officially orphans.
似乎我们真的成了遗孤
The spoils of war, hey?
战利品
A family tradition.
家族传统
Minus the family.
减掉家族二字
Well, you're here.
你来了
In the skin of your choosing, no less.
依旧在你选择的皮囊之内
Well, poor you because that body is such a hardship.
真可怜 因为那身体真是太惨了
Meanwhile, the rest of the family enjoys the fruits of my labor.
与此同时 其他家人正在享受我的劳动果实
Freya has her freedom from Dahlia,
弗雷娅摆脱达莉亚获得了自♥由♥
and Marcel will forgive me
马塞尔会原谅我
once I hand him back the reins of the city.
一旦我把城市的主♥权♥交还给他
I was done with it, anyway.
反正我也玩够了
You would hand over your crown?
你会交出你的王冠
And do what?
然后做什么
Raise my daughter with the help of my sisters,
在我的姐妹帮助下 抚养我的女儿
one big, happy family.
一个幸福的大家庭
Now, that does sound grand,
听起来很好
minus the giant, Elijah-sized hole in the room,
这屋子里欠缺以利亚大小的巨大的空洞
and whilst your sisters raise your child,
在你的姐妹帮你抚养孩子时
what will the child's mother be doing, exactly?
孩子的母亲到底要做些什么呢
This, dear brother,
这个 亲爱的哥哥
is not what happiness looks like.
并不是幸福真正的模样
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
I finally have the freedom that I've always wanted,
我终于得到了想要的自♥由♥
the ability to choose my own fate.
选择自己命运的能力
I thought you should have the same.
我觉得你也该如此
I've healed this body and made it so that
我恢复了这具遗体
you can inhabit it once again.
这样你就可以再次占用
Now you can be who you want to be,
现在你可以想做什么就做什么
either a vampire or a witch.
要么是吸血鬼 要么是女巫
You have a choice.
你可以选择
Why would you do this?
你为什么这么做
Because you were the first to see me as a sister,
因为你是第一个视我为姐姐的人
and since you spent so long looking after your family,
你这么多年来都在照顾你的家人
I thought, for once,
我想 这一次
you deserve a sister to look after you.
你应该有个姐姐能够照顾你
Go, before eve, Rebekah.
做出选择吧 丽贝卡
So which did you choose,
你选择什么
the new version or the O.G. Model?
新版的 还是原来的
I decided not to decide, not yet.
我决定不做决定 暂时而已
I will use the advantages this body has
我会利用这个身体
while I search for a way to bring back Kol,
寻找救回科尔的办法
and then who knows?
然后谁知道呢
And you? What will you do, Marcel?
你呢 你会做什么 马塞尔
Uh, I will try not to start a war with your brother.
我会尽力不和你哥哥开战
Some things change. Some never do.
有些事改变了 有些永远不会
Well, here's one more constant.
还有一件永恒不变的
'78, a good year.
78年 不错的年份
Crack one of those open, would you?
打开一瓶 好吗
Let's commiserate my sister leaving me...again.
我们来吊慰一下我妹妹再次离开我
You have to stop compelling the customers.
你不能再控制顾客了
I need the tips.
我需要小费
When I first got into town,
我第一次来城里
you handed me one of those.
你就给了我一张
I had taken a shift from another girl.
我帮另一个女孩代班
If not for that,
如果不是因为这样
could've been someone else standing here
现在站在这里的可能就是别人
right now instead of me.
不是我了
You know, I prefer to see it the other way.
你知道 我更宁愿用另一种方式解读
If it wasn't that night, this bar, that $100 bill,
如果不是那晚 这个酒吧 那一百块
it would've been Jackson square staring at a painting
就会是杰克逊广场凝视画作
or Frenchmen street listening to jazz.
或是在法属街听着爵士
I would have found you.
我总会找到你的
Thank you...
谢谢
For the drink.
给我这杯酒
How is she?
她怎么样
She's safe and well,
很安全 很健康
according to Freya.
弗雷娅说的
Hayley, I promise you,
海莉 我向你保证
by whatever means necessary,
我会不惜一切代价
I will release you from this.
将你从这诅咒中解救出来
I want you to make me another promise, Elijah.
我想让你再给我一个保证 以利亚
I can't let Klaus be the only thing that she knows.
我不能让克劳斯变成她唯一的亲人
I need you to be there for her.
我需要你陪在她身边
Promise me that. She needs you.
向我保证 她需要你
Once upon a time,
曾经
there was a wolf king who fought a war
有一个狼王 为了王国中
for the most precious treasure in all the kingdom...
最珍贵的宝藏而战斗
His beautiful, little princess...
那就是他的美丽的小公主
But victory came at a price...
但胜利是有代价的
Allies lost...
失去同盟
New enemies made...
树立了新的敌人
And so
因此
the wolf king stood alone.
狼王变得孤立
Happily ever after it was not,
即使不能开始幸福生活
but sometimes even the worst endings
但有时即使是最坏的结局
are not really endings at all...
也并不是真正的结局
And you should know, my littlest wolf,
你该知道 我的小狼
that, even when all seems burnt to ash,
即使一切似乎都已燃成灰烬
In our story,
在我们的故事里
there is always another chapter to be told.
总会有另一篇章 被传颂于世
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表