剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
And what else do they want, a parade,
他们还想要什么 游♥行♥庆祝
free broomsticks for all?
免费的飞天扫帚吗
This alliance could be greatly beneficial to us all.
这个盟友将可能对我们大有裨益
Yes? Well, currying some witch's favor does not concern me.
是吗 但我不在乎讨好什么女巫
It should.
你应该在乎
Witch allies can prove valuable.
女巫盟友 大有用处
Freya...Freya, help me.
弗雷娅 弗雷娅 救我
Don't worry, brother.
别担心 弟弟
I won't let them hurt you.
我不会让他们伤害你
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Sleep.
睡去吧
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Finn is now safe from harm,
芬恩如今不足为患
And his hatred of you can no longer
他对你们的仇恨再也不会
do damage to our cause.
损害到我们的大业
Our cause?
我们的大业
Yes. Ours.
对 我们的
And now if you two can stop arguing long enough,
如果你们兄弟俩闹完了
perhaps you'll allow your older sister
那就让我这个姐姐
to offer you a deal.
给你们一个提议吧
What could you possibly offer us
除了童话故事和谎言
besides fairy tales and lies?
你还能给我们什么
Whatever you may think of me, brother, know this--
不管你怎么想我 弟弟 你要清楚
When I speak to you, it is the truth.
我跟你说的话 字字属实
If you have any doubts, remember it was I
若你有疑虑 不要忘记
Who rescued Rebekah from the fauline cottage.
是我把丽贝卡从精神病院里救出来
And it was not also you who led Finn
难道同样不是你让芬恩
on his vile mission to take Hope's life?
对霍普施以毒手吗
The threat to Hope came from Finn, not me.
威胁霍普的人是芬恩 不是我
The brother I knew would never have stooped to threaten a child.
我认识的弟弟绝对不会恶劣到去威胁孩子的生命
Our mother destroyed him
我们的母亲毁了他
like she did me, you,
如同她毁了我和你们
everything she touched.
以及她碰触过的一切
Do not speak as though we are familiars.
别说得像我们很熟似的
We know nothing of you.
我们根本不了解你
I cannot give up my child!
我不能交出我的孩子
Mommy! No, Dahlia. Freya!
妈妈 不要 达莉亚 弗雷娅
Mama!
妈妈
Do you think me a liar?
你认为我在说谎吗
That proves nothing but your ability to conjure illusions.
这证明不了什么 只能说明你会幻术而已
Before you dismiss me,
在你赶走我之前
you should know this.
你要知道
If I have woken from my slumber,
如果我从沉睡中醒来
then Dahlia has, as well.
达莉亚一定也已经苏醒
Once she's sensed your child's magic,
一旦她察觉到了你孩子的魔法
she will come for her,
她就会来找她
And she has the power to kill anyone
她法力强大到可以杀死
who stands in her way unless we kill her first.
任何阻挡她的人 除非我们先杀了她
It's quite convenient, isn't it?
还真方便 是吧
You show up in the nick of time
你出现的真是时候
to help us kill the woman
愿意帮我们杀掉
with whom you spent a thousand years!
一个跟你度过了一千年的女人
You have no idea what it took to escape her
你不知道我为了逃脱而付出的代价
or what I lost in the trying.
在一次次尝试中失去的一切
Her punishment will be profound.
她的惩罚让人刻骨铭心
And you know how to stop her.
你知道怎么阻止她
Given the proper materials, yes.
是 只要凑足相应的材料即可
I've sent father to procure them.
我让父亲去寻找了
You put the life of my child in the hands of Mikael?
你把我孩子的命交给了迈克尔
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
This woman has knowledge of the threat we now face
这个女人知道如何应对我们面临的危险
and is willing to share that information.
而且愿意告知我们
Well, you'll excuse me, Elijah,
请见谅 以利亚
if I'm not inclined to trust
我不会相信
the mysterious sister we only just met,
这个刚刚相识的神秘姐姐
but by all means,
但你完全可以
if you wish to entertain this idiocy,
如果你想被人耍得团团转
have at it.
那就好好享受吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your kindness is much appreciated.
我很欣赏你的善良
I may be willing to accept your identity, Freya.
我愿意相信你是我姐 弗雷娅
Doesn't mean I trust you.
但不代表我信任你
Then I will look forward to earning that trust.
那我很期待赢取你的信任
It's OK. I'm here.
没事了 妈妈在这儿
Oh, please stop crying.
别哭了
You're giving me a complex.
你给我出难题啊
Is it possible that I am the worst mother on the planet?
我有可能是全世界最糟糕的母亲吗
Oh, you're a great mother.
你是位很棒的母亲
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Aiden's back.
艾登回来了
We lost Jerrick.
我们失去了杰里克
What?
什么
Mikael got him.
迈克尔抓到他了
Jack, I am so sorry.
杰克 我很抱歉
Thing is, we could have lost a whole lot more,
事实上 我们可能会损失更多
but Aiden played it right,
但艾登部署得很好
kept them scattered instead of grouped.
让他们散开 而不是集体行动
It was a smart move.
这招很棒
Well, he learned from you.
他是从你那里学来的
Did he? That's not what I told him to do.
是吗 我可没让他这么干
My way, it would have all been a slaughter.
按我的方式 一定会变成一场屠♥杀♥
She's quiet.
她不哭了
Told you.
就跟你说了
I'm good with kids.
我很会带孩子
Ruben was right.
鲁宾是对的
It's all in here, every horrible thing
全在这里 伊娃·辛克莱
Eva Sinclair has ever done.
做过的所有坏事
Well, you ask me,
要我说
it's a good thing you took over her body.
你占据了她的身体是件好事
Anyone who does this kind of stuff to kids has it coming.
对孩子作恶 活该有这种报应
Marcel, it doesn't matter what she's done.
马塞尔 不管她做了什么
I've still appropriated her body without her consent.
我还是未经她同意就占用了她的身体
I'm not gonna argue with you, Rebekah.
我不会跟你吵 丽贝卡
I'm just saying maybe it's a public service,
我只是说也许这算是报应
but I get why it's complicated.
但我明白为什么这事很复杂
I mean, it makes sense why you won't kiss me.
我能理解你为什么不肯吻我
It's why I wouldn't kiss you if I wanted to,
是即使我想我也不会吻你
which I don't.
但我不想吻你
I don't, Marcel.
我一点也不想 马塞尔
Keep telling yourself that.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
You can thank Jackson for the quiet.
这么安静还真得谢谢杰克逊
You will be pleased to know
你一定很乐意知道
that Finn is no longer a problem.
芬恩不再是我们的问题了
However, there are other dangers on the horizon.
但是 眼下还有别的危险
My father is on the loose.
我父亲依然行踪成谜
I need you to use your pack to find him.
我需要你发动狼群去找他
No.
不
We already lost one of ours today, a good man.
我们今天已经失去了一个兄弟 一个好人
I won't let any more wolves die, Klaus.
我不会再让我的族人去送死 克劳斯
Mikael is a threat to our child.
迈克尔对我们孩子来说是个威胁
Mikael is a threat to you.
迈克尔对你来说是个威胁
The pack will protect Hope if he comes,
如果他来了狼群会保护霍普
but I'm not gonna let you use them
但我不会让你利用他们
just to settle your old scores.
报你一己私仇
Let me be as clear as possible.
我明确地告诉你
Your pack, your friends, your husband
你的狼族 朋友和丈夫
are a necessary means to keeping our daughter safe,
是保障我们女儿安全的必要手段
but I am not running a charity hostel here.
但我可不是什么慈善家
If they are not fighting on my side,
如果他们不肯为我而战
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表