剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你在生我的气
Bored would be a more accurate description.
准确的描述是厌烦了
Niklaus, please!
尼克劳斯 拜托
What?
干嘛
What is it?
怎么了
Remove him.
把他弄走
You brought him here.
是你带他来的
He's your burden to bear,
他是你要担负的责任
if indeed we are to accommodate
如果我们真的要容纳
this little scavenger.
这个小拾荒的
Come now, little warrior.
来吧 小勇士
Let's have another go at the bar, shall we?
我们再去一次酒吧 好吗
I don't see Oliver amongst them.
我没看到奥利弗在他们之中
Am I to assume you finished him off?
我是不是可以认为你解决了他
We made a deal.
我们说好了
He'll pledge his loyalty to Cassie,
他向凯茜发誓效忠
report back, and tell me everything that he learns.
再传消息回来 告诉我们他知道的情况
Well done.
干得好
You girls can just go in here.
你们可以去那边
Well, you two have your hands full.
你们俩都很忙
Were you just leaving?
你就离开了吗
To be perfectly honest with you,
对你说句实话
the presence of all of them here,
他们出现在这里
it's--it's a little much.
有点过了
No. Perhaps it's for the best.
不 也许这样也好
You should be with your kind.
你应该和你的同类在一起
What the bloody hell was that, huh?
那是怎么回事
You need to calm down now.
你现在得冷静
You almost got me killed.
你差点害我被杀了
Those wolves didn't just go after Davina.
那些狼人不只是找达维娜的麻烦
They almost attacked me!
他们差点攻击了我
I'm aware. I gave the order.
我知道 是我下的命令
The attack had to look convincing.
袭击必须看起来很真实
Look at my head.
看看我的头
This isn't gonna heal for weeks!
这要数周才能恢复
I haven't had a scar in a thousand years!
我有一千年没留下过伤疤了
You'll live, and more importantly,
你会活得好好的 更重要的是
Davina will feel indebted to you.
达维娜会觉得亏欠你
She will seek you out to apologize
她会找你出去 为这次
for what she perceives as An attack
她认为是她造成 实则是我计划的袭击
she caused as I planned.
向你道歉
Well, I've had enough of your plans.
我受够了你们的计划
You stick me in this body,
你把我困在这具身体里
you force me to sneak around like some common toady.
你强迫我像个马屁精一样去打探消息
If this is the grand new life that you planned for me,
如果这就是你为我计划的新生活
then you can have it back!
那你就收回去吧
You are here by my grace,
你受我的恩典才存在
and you will remain by my grace.
还将继续受我恩典活着
Have I made myself clear?
我说得够清楚了吗
Yes, yes.
是的
Your brother was in the attic
在袭击时 你哥哥
during the attack.
就在阁楼上
Finn, tell him what you saw.
芬恩 告诉他你看到了什么
The door was open, the room was empty.
门开着 房♥间是空的
So, how did Davina
那么 达维娜是怎样
tear apart a pack of vicious wolves?
把一群邪恶的狼人撕碎的
She must have had this weapon with her.
她一定带着武器
What is it-- a dark object,
是什么 黑暗物品
a book of spells?
咒语书
Well, I wish I knew.
我也想知道
I was knocked out during the attack.
袭击时我被敲晕了
I never saw a thing.
我什么都没看到
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Davina's nowhere to be found.
哪儿都找不到达维娜
She wasn't in the attic,
她不在阁楼
wasn't anywhere near the lycee.
也不在学校附近
I have people looking all over this city.
我派人在城市里四处找了
She is gone.
她不见了
No doubt to protect Mikael while he recovers
毫无疑问是要在迈克尔恢复
from the wounds he sustained.
受伤期间保护他
She's scared.
她害怕了
What do you expect?
你还指望会怎样
If I discover that you had even the slightest suspicion
如果我发现她复活了我们的父亲
that she brought father back....
和你有一丁点关系
Yeah. What?
怎样
You gonna threaten me, my people?
你要威胁我 威胁我的人吗
I mean, get in line. The witches hate us,
先排队去吧 女巫恨我们
the wolves can kill us any time they like.
狼人随时都可以杀死我们
I can't even go into the quarter
我要进法属区
without risking my damn life,
都得冒着生命危险
and I used to run the quarter,
而我曾经掌控着法属区
and now Mikael's back,
现在迈克尔回来了
the vampire who hunts vampires.
那个猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
You really think that works in my favor?
你真的觉得这对我有利吗
You want my help finding Davina,
你想让我帮忙找达维娜
I need to know where you stand.
我就得知道你的立场
Now Klaus is on team wolf.
现在克劳斯和狼人一伙
What are you?
你呢
I don't do teams.
我不喜欢组队
I'm sorry, but that's not an option.
抱歉 但这不是选项
See, you're an original.
你是始祖
Every vampire that's ever been sired
你曾认祖归忠的每一个吸血鬼
is an extension of you and your family.
都是你和你家族的延续
Now you can walk away from that
你现在可以不管这些
and side with Klaus and the wolves,
和克劳斯和狼人一伙
but you're not one of them,
但你不是他们的一员
and you never will be.
你永远也不会是
You want allies, right?
你想要同盟 不是吗
Look around.
环视四周
This is ground zero for a new vampire community.
这是一个吸血鬼新社区的起点
Now you may think that you're better than us,
也许现在你认为自己比我们强
but we're all you got.
但你只有我们
And why would I play benefactor
我为什么要施恩
to a collection of lost children?
收纳一群迷茫的孩子呢
That's right.
没错
You never were any good with children,
你从来都没法和孩子好好相处
but like it or not, vampires exist because of you.
但不管你喜不喜欢 吸血鬼因为你而存在
And these folks are gonna need your help.
这些人都会需要你的帮助
Her name's Gia.
她叫吉娅
I fed her my blood a few hours ago.
数小时前 我给他喝了我的血
When she wakes up, she's gonna need a mentor.
等她醒来 她需要导师
I hope that you do better with her than you did with me.
我希望你对她能比曾经对我要好
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表