剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
And Mikael will protect me now, sister.
以后有迈克尔保护我了 姐姐
We plan to marry, have a family.
我们打算结婚 组建家庭
I am your family.
我就是你的家人
I'm your sister. We promised each other.
我是你姐姐 我们有过约定的
You'll always be my sister, Dahlia,
你永远是我的姐姐 达莉亚
but I wish for children of my own,
但我想要有自己的孩子
and...I love him.
而且我爱他
Stay, Esther. Let's sing our song.
留下来 埃斯特 我们来唱歌♥
But I don't remember that silly, little tune anymore, Dahlia.
可我已经记不得那破调子了 达莉亚
You really went all out cataloging all this stuff.
你还真把这些归置得整整齐齐
Have you diagnosed yourself with ocd yet?
你是得了强迫症吗
Very funny. It's my family's legacy.
有意思 这是我家的东西
I guess I'm done pretending i can stay out of it.
我想我不能再置身事外了
Unless there's something in that ledger
除非我们能找到方法
about mimicking a magical, tribrid baby,
造一个会魔法的混血宝宝
we're up the creek.
真是进退两难啊
Don't touch that.
别乱动
What, exactly, are you up to?
你到底在搞什么鬼
It's a resurrection spell for Kol.
这是复活科尔的咒语
Remember him, the brother you swore to save?
还记得他吗 这个你发誓要救的弟弟
I have every intention of--
我当然很想...
Wait.
等等
When Kol was trying to find a way out of dying,
当时科尔在找活下来的方法
he used representational magic.
他用了具象魔法
He-- he tried to transfer the curse into a clay doll, a golem.
他试图把诅咒转移到泥人或石像上
Here.
这里
You're right.
你说得对
If we can find a way to replicate
如果我们能复♥制♥霍普的能力
the baby's power source and transfer it into the doll,
并转移到人偶上
that's our decoy.
那就是我们的诱饵
You used to run these woods
你以前变成狼人的时候
when you were cursed to a wolf form?
来过这些林子里吗
Ran them before. I was an angry kid.
来过 那时我年少轻狂
I was pissed we were exiled.
我恨我们被放逐
I was pissed at my parents, pissed you were gone.
我恨父母 也恨你离开
Every kid with the wolf gene is angry.
每个有狼人基因的孩子都很易怒
I was a nightmare.
我简直是噩梦
Triggering the curse actually settled me down.
触发诅咒反而让我稳定下来
Oh, not me. I got worse.
我不是 我更糟了
Of course, it was different.
当然 每个人情况不同
When I triggered my curse, the crescent curse kicked in.
我的诅咒触发后 新月诅咒也发作了
So I was stuck as a wolf all month long.
我曾整个月都被困狼型
One full moon, our alpha didn't show up.
一次满月时 我们的首领没有出现
He was killed.
他被杀了
So I stepped up, protected these people,
于是我站出来保护众人
kept them safe, and that calmed me down.
护他们周全 这让我平静下来
At least for a little while.
至少能让我平静一会儿
I need to stop and feed her.
我得停下来喂她
There's a hideout about a half-mile south of here.
往南半英里有一处隐匿的地方
Grab some guys to watch your back.
叫些人盯梢
I'll round up the rest, and we'll make a perimeter.
我去召集其他人把这里围起来
This bayou's our territory. We'll defend it.
这河口是我们的 我们要守护这里
So Esther was cruel.
埃斯特真是残忍♥
You'll excuse my complete lack of surprise.
别见怪 我一点也不惊讶
Seems it does run in the family.
这果然是家族特性
She left me for one of the very men
她把我丢给了那个
who slaughtered our village and stole us away.
杀了全村把我们带走的男人
My own sister abandoned me,
我的亲妹妹抛弃了我
just as your siblings have done,
就像你的手足一样
And, like you,
和你一样
I have been unjustly painted
我却被描述成了
as the villain of the story.
故事里的恶人
If you have a deal to propose,
如果你要跟我做交易
then find my body and undagger me.
那就找到我的身体 把匕♥首♥拔♥出♥来♥
Oh, I have the means to undagger you.
我倒是有办法帮你把匕♥首♥拔♥出♥来♥
I'm just not finished here.
不过我们这儿还没完
I don't care about my mother.
我不在乎我母亲
What I have to show you next is not about your mother.
接下来我要给你看的不是关于你母亲
It's about your daughter, and if you have any chance
而是你女儿 如果你真的想
to save her from what is to come,
救你的女儿
I suggest you listen.
我建议你还是好好听着
Very cliche.
真是老套
Tell me, did you inspire the witches of grimm lore,
该不会是你吧 教格林童话里的女巫们
enslaving a young girl in a hut on the edge of a dark forest?
把小女孩关在黑森林尽头的小屋里
I suppose you planned for this to be Hope's fate.
你打算让霍普过这样的生活吗
I did not enslave Freya.
我没有奴役弗雷娅
I kept her from those who abused our craft,
我保护她免受外人虐待
demonized us, and, most importantly,
人们把我们妖魔化 更重要的是
I shielded her from herself.
我保护她不受自己伤害
Freya? Freya, Freya,
弗雷娅 弗雷娅 弗雷娅
where did you get the yarrow flower?
你在哪里找到的蓍草花
You cannot go past the stream.
你不能去小溪对面
It is too dangerous.
太危险了
Then where shall I go,
那我该去哪儿
to the hovel or maybe your garden?
你的小屋 还是你的花♥园♥
Oh, no. I'm not allowed to venture that far.
不 你不准我去那么远
I might encounter another person,
我可能会遇到外人
and you would not stand for that.
你不能容忍♥这样的事
People are frightened
人们总是害怕
of that which they do not understand.
他们不明白的事物
They will only hate you.
他们只会恨你
I hate this place!
我讨厌这个地方
I want to see more than the same trees,
我不想每天只看着同一颗树
the same hills, a face that isn't yours.
同一座山 还有你的同一张脸
Freya, control it.
弗雷娅 冷静点
Control yourself, Freya.
冷静下来 弗雷娅
Freya, focus.
弗雷娅 集中精力
Sing with me. Calm your heart.
和我一起唱歌♥ 让自己冷静下来
You sure it was completely out of control?
她真的完全失控了吗
Firstborn witches in this bloodline
家族的长女♥女♥巫
possess devastating power.
拥有毁灭性的能量
You're saying this is what's to come for Hope.
你的意思是霍普也会变成这样吗
Hope will suffer far more than Freya.
霍普会比弗雷娅更痛苦
Hope's magic will be tainted with your vampire blood
吸血鬼血统和狼人好斗的天性
as well as the aggressive wolf temperament.
会影响霍普的魔法
Without the proper tutelage that only I can provide,
如果没有我的正确教导
Hope's power will grow unchecked.
霍普的能力将不受控制
She will lash out at everyone, including you.
她会攻击所有人 包括你
She'll devastate the city that you love,
她会毁了你爱的城市
and then her terror will spread far beyond.
还会变得越来越恐怖
I, too, am a firstborn,
我自己也是长女
so I was the only one to help save Freya from herself,
所以只有我能救弗雷娅
just as I'm the only one who can save your daughter.
也只有我能救你的女儿
You've seen it, Klaus. You need me.
你也亲眼见到了克劳斯 你需要我
Miss him already?
已经开始想他了吗
Niklaus didn't kill Aiden.
艾登不是尼克劳斯杀的
So...who the hell did it, then?
那到底是谁干的
Freya, Dahlia, any number of witches
弗雷娅 或是达莉亚
with the desire to turn me against my brother.
或是任何想挑拨我们的女巫
So, given that taking out enemies
既然树立敌人
is sort of Klaus' forte,
是克劳斯的强项
you thinking about pulling that dagger out?
你还想把匕♥首♥拔♥出♥来♥吗
Until Hope is safe,
等霍普安全以后吧
I would rather not unleash that shakespearean rage.
现在还是不要释放一头狂怒的野兽
Well, whoever did frame him for Aiden's death
不管谁是始作俑者
got us to take our biggest weapon off the table,
我们最强的武器已经没了
which means you're gonna have to think like him.
也就是说你得按他的方式思考
So the Mikaelsons got you fetching their coffee now, huh?
你开始帮迈克尔森家送咖啡了啊
It's brain fuel. They're struggling in there.
这是提神补脑的 他们不容易
Things are catching fire that aren't supposed to.
事情已经火烧眉毛了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表