剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
We are the brotherhood of the damned,
我们是受诅咒的一族
and we cannot be defeated!
我们无坚不摧
Over the top!
冲上山顶
I think we're gonna make it.
我觉得我们能撑到那里
Everything is fine out here.
这里一切正常
Where the hell are they?
他们在哪儿
You look around.
你四处找找
I'll see if I can track them down.
我看看能不能追踪到他们
Welcome back, soldier.
欢迎醒来 战士
Fed you some of Klaus' blood.
给你喝了克劳斯的血
You weren't exactly lucid.
你之前并不清醒
They're all getting into the rest of your blood bags downstairs.
他们在楼下喝了血袋休息了
But not you.
但你没有
I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass.
抱歉我得做恶人
Only the weak don't challenge authority, Gia.
只是弱者不敢挑战权威 吉娅
You did good.
你做得很好
I applaud you all for your strength of character.
我为你们的骨气鼓掌
Just finished congratulating your little vampire hoard downstairs.
刚刚祝贺过楼下你们的小吸血鬼们
What did you do to them?
你对他们做了什么
Nothing that isn't reversible.
没有什么是不可逆转的
Came to ask you a question, Marcel.
我来问你个问题 马塞尔
See, earlier today I spent some time with my brothers.
今天早些时候我和兄弟们一起待了会
They went to great lengths to hide something from me,
他们不遗余力想要对我隐瞒什么
a secret they'd do anything to keep.
一个他们不惜一切代价要隐瞒的秘密
Now, I may not be able to get it out of them,
现在 我也许不能从他们那里问出秘密
but I'm willing to bet I could rip it out of you.
但我愿意打个赌我能从你这里挖出来
How is my daughter?
我女儿怎么样
She's in good hands, as am I.
她被照顾得很好 我也是
However, if you say the word,
然而 如果你开口
I shall return.
我就会回去
No.
不
You're needed where you are.
你就在需要你的地方
So the city is safe?
所以城市安全了
Well, I wouldn't exactly go flinging around terms like "Safe."
我并不会乱用什么"安全"这样的词
Marcel and all his vampires have inexplicably disappeared.
马塞尔和他的吸血鬼莫名其妙消失了
Kol is in the wind, Rebekah is still lost,
科尔不见了 丽贝卡还是没见踪影
and Finn is dangerously suspicious of the secrets we keep,
芬恩非常怀疑我们所隐瞒的秘密
Speaking of which, I meant what I said.
说到这点 我之前说的是真心的
I am capable of forgiveness.
我能够宽恕
We need to remain focused on our common enemies.
我们需要继续集中注意力在我们共同敌人身上
I'll be in touch.
再联♥系♥
Ah, the cavalry has arrived
骑兵到了
and right on time, no doubt eager
非常准时 毫无疑问非常迫切
to save your precious Josh.
想要拯救你宝贝的乔什
Yes. Just tell me what you need.
是的 告诉我你需要什么
Well, you can start by questioning your wolves.
可以从询问你的狼人开始
Find out what Finn has done with Marcel and his vampires.
查一查芬恩对马塞尔和他的吸血鬼做了什么
Well, I would,
我会的
but most of the wolves took off for the bayou
但是许多狼人动身去了河口
waiting for Hayley and Jackson to finish their wedding trials.
等待海莉和杰克逊完成他们的婚礼仪式
And what trials might those be?
什么婚礼仪式
You know, your basic old-school werewolf stuff.
你知道 就是基本老派的狼人事情
They go out into the woods and smoke
他们走进森林从长杆烟斗
this blue calamus root out of a peace pipe.
抽完蓝色的菖蒲根
Blue calamus, a rather specific plant,
蓝色菖蒲 相当特定的植物
Known by many for its unique properties as a truth serum.
众人所知 它是独特吐真药
In generations past, it was used among the wolves
世代相传 这在狼人中被用来
for divulgement rituals,
实行泄密仪式
ancient rites where secrets are confessed.
坦白秘密的古老仪式
I don't suppose they mentioned such a thing.
我想他们肯定没告诉你这点吧
They just said they had to do a bunch of rituals
他们只说过他们要进行一堆仪式
and ceremonial stuff.
礼仪之类的事情
And where, exactly, did Jackson take Hayley?
杰克逊到底带着海莉去了哪里
Back country, deep bayou.
偏远之处 河口深处
Why?
怎么了
That'll be all. Stay on point.
就这样 随时待命
Wait. That's it? Where are you going?
等下 就这样 你要去哪儿
I'm going to have a little chat with the bride-to-be,
我要去和准新娘聊聊
remind her that some secrets need to stay buried.
提醒她 有些秘密不能泄露
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表