剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Come see.
过来看
What's Jerick doing here?
杰里克来这里干什么
Aiden rounded up the most influential wolves
艾登叫来了最有影响力的狼人们
so they could talk.
想让大家好好谈谈
About what?
谈什么
About them.
谈他们
Amateurs.
菜鸟
You're the sister -- Rebekah.
你是那个妹妹 丽贝卡
I said as much the other night,
我那天就是这么说的
screamed it, in fact.
其实是喊的
No one believed me, but you do.
但没人相信我 除了你
Why?
为什么
I know a little bit about mikaelsons
我对迈克尔森家族借用
jumping into other people's bodies,
别人身体的事稍微有点了解
mostly because your mother did it to me.
主要是因为你母亲对我做过这样的事
So you must be that harvest girl.
你就是那个收获祭女孩了
Cassie, is it?
你叫凯西 对吧
I'm in a bit of a bind here,
我现在是被困在这儿了
so tell me how exactly does one
告诉我该怎么
go about breaking out of this joint?
从这破地方逃出去
You can't break out.
没法逃出去
Once you're in, there's no leaving this place.
只要进来就别想出去了
That's ridiculous.
这太可笑了
Surely someone's gotten out.
肯定有人出去过吧
Sure but not alive.
有出去的 只是不是活着出去的
Settling in to your new accommodations?
新住处还住得惯吗
Well, I would have preferred me own room,
我还是更喜欢我以前的房♥间
but seeing as it's filled with a dusty nursery
但既然它现在满是幼稚的小孩
and a hybrid, thought it best not to complain.
还有个混血 还是这里好点
I brought you something
我给你带来了样东西
in honor of your return to the fold.
祝贺你重归家族
I believe it's your favorite,
我相信这是你最喜欢的
or at least it used to be--
至少以前是
La fee verte.
绿精灵
Ding-dong.
真好
Wow. The witch is dead
那女巫真是死了
or undead, whichever.
或者不死了 随便吧
Cheers.
干杯
Where is she?
她在哪
Finn, please...
芬恩 请吧
Join us.
一起喝一杯
My, my, you look peaky.
真是的 你脸色真苍白
Doesn't he look peaky?
他脸色挺苍白的对吧
He does look peaky.
他脸色真是苍白
You feeling all right?
你没事吧
Don't make me ask again.
别逼我再问一遍
Well, I assume you're referring to our mother.
我猜你指的是我们的母亲吧
Fear not. She's tucked away somewhere perfectly safe.
别怕 她被关在一个很安全的地方
You'll never find her.
你找不到她的
You think you've won.
你以为你赢了
Let's see how long that arrogance lasts, brother.
让我们看看你这自大能维持多久 弟弟
You wolves are here because you want freedom,
各位狼人聚集在这里 是因为你们想要自♥由♥
and I promise you if you stay you will be free,
我保证只要留下你们就能得到自♥由♥
but we need as much help as we can get.
但是我们需要一切帮助
My vamps and I are willing to stand
我和我的吸血鬼们很愿意
with you against the witches.
帮助你们抵御女巫
In return, all I want is a promise,
我想要的回报不过是句承诺
that there will be peace between our sides after the wedding.
保证婚礼仪式完成后我们双方能和平共处
You're the one who spent the last 100 years
你这一百年来都在
killing and cursing us.
杀戮诅咒我们
Which means you might want to listen
所以也许你最好
to what I have to say.
好好听我的话
I see you're brokering a truce...
你们这是要休战啊
between mongrels and parasites.
要和杂种还有寄生虫们休战
Now just how long do you really think that's gonna last?
你们觉得这休战能维持多久
A month, a week, a day?
一个月 一周 还是一天
What you don't yet seem to understand
你们还不明白的是
is that the only thing that can exist
你们这两个绝望的种族间
between your two degenerate species
所能共存的就只有
is hatred, war, and death.
憎恶战争和死亡
But I imagine given a little time
但我想如果共处
confined together
一些时间
that you'll come to see things the way I do.
你们就能明白我的意思
Did he really just trap us all in here?
他是不是刚刚把我们都困在了这里
He certainly did, which means we have a witch problem.
确实如此 也就是说这是个巫术麻烦
You're a witch. Fix it.
你也是巫师 处理一下
And the what the bloody hell do you want me to do about it?
你想要我做什么啊
Well, considering the crowd,
其实想想被关着的人
I think you'd be more motivated to find a solution.
你就会更有动力解决此事了
After all, I can easily outwait
毕竟 我是有足够的时间
our brother's antics.
等我们兄弟这滑稽表演结束的
You on the other hand might find yourself
但是你 可能会发现自己
looking rather appetizing to some of our fellow prisoners.
是被关住的囚犯的美食哦
I'm gonna need some help.
我需要帮助
Josh and Aiden are gonna check doors,
乔什和艾登会去检查门窗
windows, any other entrance.
和其他入口
Maybe he missed something.
也许他漏过了哪里
Can you get them to manage this guy Jerick's attitude?
你能去让让他们管管这个杰里克的态度吗
Gia, I want you to do two things for me. Yeah?
吉娅 我需要你去办两件事 好
First, knock it off with the tough girl routine.
第一 别再一副坏女孩的样子
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Don't underestimate those wolves.
别低估了那些狼人
All right. You're new,
知道吧 虽然你是新人
but they have a long list of reasons to hate us.
但他们跟我们仇恨深远
Sorry. You're right. What's the second?
抱歉 你说得对 第二件事是什么
I want you to help watch our guys, all right,
我想让你帮我看着这帮人
Make sure nobody starts looking for trouble.
确保没人出去惹麻烦
So you got any brilliant ideas on how to keep this under control?
你有什么好办法能让控制局面吗
What people in New Orleans have always done
按照人与不共戴天的敌人被困一处的
when trapped in close quarters with mortal enemies...
新奥尔良人一贯的作法
Drink and hopefully blow off a little steam.
酗酒 希望能发泄一番
Rebekah, it's me again.
丽贝卡 还是我
Please call.
拜托回我个电♥话♥
Yahtzee! Ha ha!
太棒了
If there's one thing I've learned about you people
我早就摸清你们这些人的特点了
it's that there's always a bottle of booze around.
肯定会有藏酒
You want one?
你要来点吗
Sounds delightful,
听起来很不错
And after that, Camille, then what?
卡米尔 接下来怎么样呢
We have another, then another,
我们再喝一杯 继续喝
Perhaps another after that, another after that?
也许我们可以不停地喝 一直喝
Before long, I find myself opening up to you
用不了多久 我就会向你袒露心声
or bearing my damaged soul, as it were?
又或是你在忍♥受我残破的灵魂
It's an old trick, Camille,
这是个老招了 卡米尔
Not a particularly clever one.
也不是什么高明的招数
You mother really did a number on you boys, didn't she?
你母亲真的把你们伤到扭曲了对吧
Has it ever occurred to you that I am
你不觉得我根本不在乎
less interested in fixing your problems
帮你解决问题
and more interested in forgetting my own?
我对忘却自己的问题更感兴趣
I mean, I'm basically
看看我 实际上就跟
in a supernatural witness protection program
加入了超自然证人保护计划似的
because your psychotic brother, who by the way
就因为你那神经病弟弟 顺带一提
I practically had to seduce, wants me dead,
我还得去色♥诱♥他 他想让我死
So, yeah...
所以说...
Booze and board games is pretty much
酗酒和桌游
where I'm at right now.
就是我现在的生活全貌了
Here's a question.
问你个问题
"What was the name of Don Quixote's horse?"
"唐吉诃德的马叫什么名字"
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
Fine. Dumb idea.
好吧 这是个馊主意
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表