剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
to draw him here,
将他吸引至此
where I knew he'd find you.
我知道他会找到你
To what end besides my torment?
除了折磨我 还为了什么
I brought him here to be the father you never had,
我让他来是让他做你从未拥有过的父亲
to teach you to become the man you always longed to be.
教导你成为你想要成为的男人
Once you are remade as a werewolf,
一旦你被再变回狼人
you can join him.
你就可能和他一起了
His return changes nothing.
他的复活 什么都改变不了
It changes everything.
会改变一切
It is my gift to you, Niklaus.
这是我给你的礼物 尼克劳斯
This offer is your last chance at salvation.
这是你最后的救赎机会
Reject me now,
现在拒绝我
and you will live out
你就会永生
your endless days unloved and alone.
都孤独寂寞无人关爱
Do not refuse me out of some ancient spite.
不要因为以往的怨恨就拒绝我
Not spite, hatred,
不是怨恨 仇恨
a pure and perfect hatred that's greater now
完完全全的仇恨 比我第一次
than the day I first took your life.
杀死你时更加深重的仇恨
Why?
为什么
After all I've done to explain to you,
我做了这么多事情 给你解释
why must you persist--
你为什么一定要坚持
Because you came for my child,
因为你对我的孩子下手
my daughter, your own blood!
我的女儿 你的亲生血脉
You don't understand.
你不明白
My child!
我的孩子
Niklaus, I had to--
尼克劳斯 我不得不
You declared war when you came after my family,
当你对付我的家人 战争就已经开始
and for that,
因此
I will make you suffer as only I can.
我会尽力 让你痛苦
After all I am my mother's son.
毕竟 我是你的儿子
Please do not do this.
请你不要这么做
You wanted a family.
你想要家庭
Fate said otherwise,
命运却不是这样安排的
and so you came to me,
所以你来找我
and for a price, I granted your wish.
我满足了你 但却是有条件的
Now I must collect.
现在我必须拿到报酬
When Mikael returns from his journey, I swear--
等迈克尔回来 我发誓
You will tell him Freya grew ill and died.
你就告诉他 弗雷娅病了死了
No, Dahlia.
不 达莉亚
You were forced to burn her body
你被迫烧了她的尸体
to stop the spread of the plague.
为了防止瘟疫的蔓延
Sister, please, I cannot give up my child.
姐姐 拜托 我不能交出我的孩子
You've already offered me more
你答应我的远远不止
than just this one child.
这一个孩子
Our bargain was for this firstborn
我们的交易是这个长子
and every firstborn of each generation
还有每一代的长子
that is to come for as long as your line shall last.
只要你们的血脉延续 就一直要这样
You do this, if you take my daughter,
你这么做 如果你带走我的女儿
I swear to you,
我发誓
I will return to the black arts,
我会重拾魔法
and I will grow in power as a witch,
我会变成强大的女巫
and I will make you pay!
我会让你付出代价
Your power is nothing against mine.
你的能力根本无法和我匹敌
Foolish girl, you knew the bargain you made,
傻姑娘 你知道你和我的约定
and should you defy me,
你要是敢反抗我
then I will take all your children,
我就夺走你所有的孩子
including little Finn,
包括小芬恩
even unborn Elijah.
甚至还有没出生的以利亚
No. Dahlia--
不 达莉亚
Freya. Wait!
弗雷娅 等等
Mama!
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
What happened?
发生了什么
Niklaus... refused my offer.
尼克劳斯 拒绝了我
He's still burdened with hatred for me...
他还背负着对我的仇恨
For what happened to his child.
为他孩子所遭遇的事情
He's a fool.
他是个傻瓜
Your action saved this family.
你的举动救了整个家族
If that child had lived--
如果那孩子还活着
Dahlia would return...
达莉亚就会回来
and she would come for us all.
她会来追杀我们所有人
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表