剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
When you say that, I sound like a bit of a creeper.
你这么说把我形容的好恐怖
Can you just stop?
你能别这样了吗
Stop what, darling.
别怎样 亲爱的
Calling me darling and trying to be funny
别再叫我亲爱的 别故作风趣
and... all of that.
而且 还不好好穿衣服
Oh, well, most girls like this, but then
大多数女孩都喜欢这一套 不过
you're not like most girls, are you?
你比较与众不同 不是吗
What I'd like is for you to just stop messing around.
我希望的是你能别再捣乱了
Ok, Davina. All right.
好吧 达维娜 好吧
I have been trying to charm you,
我确实一直在试图吸引你
and your resistance is as impressive as it is baffling,
你的抵抗力让我佩服而且感到挫败
but there are things that we can do, big things.
但我们可以做到一些事 重要的事
I can't share my secrets with you
但我没法告诉你我的秘密
unless we trust each other.
除非我们相互信任
I don't care about your secrets, Kaleb --
我不在乎你的秘密 卡莱布
Kol. I don't even know what to call you.
科尔 我都不知道该叫你什么
Kol Mikaelson,
我叫科尔·迈克尔森
and if you want to take down Klaus
如果你想在保证你朋友没事的前提下
without your friends dying,
干掉克劳斯
then you'd be a fool not to listen to me.
那不听我的话完全是愚蠢之举
What's happening?
你怎么了
That's mother dearest calling me home.
亲爱的妈妈在叫我回家呢
Well, you always did know how to leave a message, mother.
你一向善于传达消息 母亲
If only all my sons were as respectful as you are.
要是其他孩子都跟你一样恭敬该多好
Kol will return home soon.
科尔一会儿就回来了
Elijah will wake from his slumber believing
以利亚会从沉睡中醒过来
the only way to salvage his humanity
他会相信挽救他的人性的唯一办法
is to rejoin our family,
就是重归家庭
which is why it is time you bring Camille in.
所以我现在要你把卡米尔带过来
Here. I've spelled this to subdue her
拿着 我在上面施了咒 可以让她屈服
without causing bodily harm.
省得让你对她动武
I thought we had more time.
我以为我们还有时间
We don't.
没时间了
Once Klaus has been duly influenced by his father,
一旦克劳斯被他父亲完全影响了
we will need to act quickly.
我们必须快速行动
No. There's no need for this.
不 用不着这东西
I can bring her in without it.
不用它 我也可以把她带过来
Stop following me.
别再跟着我了
I'm in a hurry to help my real family.
我赶着去帮助我真正的家人
I have no intention of taking Esther's bargain
我绝不可能接受埃丝特的交易
and no desire to be remade a mortal being.
我也不想被重塑为凡人
Now kindly piss off.
识相的赶紧滚
You seek the marelok orchid.
你在找马洛可兰花
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
I saw you carry Elijah home last night.
我昨晚看到你把以利亚背回家
Who do you think used to find the orchid
你觉得以前是谁在帮你母亲找兰花
for your mother to put Mikael to sleep?
好让迈克尔沉睡不醒
Without my help, you could search forever.
没有我的帮助 你绝对找不到
My mother brought you back from the dead.
母亲让你死而复生
My sense of strategy tells me it wasn't
我的感觉告诉我
to play a father-son game of hide-and-seek.
这不是为了父子玩捉迷藏游戏
You can storm off in a fit of stubbornness if you like,
你这么固执 那就自己慢慢找吧
but I suggest you do so toward the west.
但我建议你往西边找
You have any fun with magic,
你享受过魔法带来的快乐吗
or is it all just angst and child sacrifice with you lot?
还是说它带给你的只有恐惧和牺牲
You were a witch before you were a vampire, right? Yeah.
你变成吸血鬼之前是个巫师对吗 是啊
None of my siblings have tapped into their power,
我的兄弟姐妹没有一个开♥发♥出了这个潜能
little bit of a child prodigy.
我可算是个神童
I loved it. I loved the power.
我很享受其中 我爱这些能力
I loved the rush,
我爱这种快♥感♥
and then when we turned, I lost it all,
但我变成吸血鬼之后 这一切都没了
went through a bit of a dark period.
经历了一段黑暗时期
1,000 years? Yeah.
一千年吗 是啊
Well, I'm a thrill seeker.
我喜欢寻求刺♥激♥
Couldn't get that from magic anymore,
再也不能从魔法中得到了
so I looked elsewhere.
于是我就去别的地方找刺♥激♥
Murder, mayhem.
杀人 残害生灵
Youthful misadventures.
年轻气盛的不幸遭遇
I actually spent quite a lot of time with witches,
其实我花了很多时间和巫师一起
learning from them, teaching them,
向他们学习 教他们
trying to get back what my mother stole from me.
试图找回我母亲从我这儿夺走的东西
Is that why she brought you back as a witch?
所以她才让你死而复生 成为一个巫师吗
She felt like this body
她觉得这副身躯
would be the best for the task at hand--
对即将到来的任务最为有利
Spying on the prettiest witch in town.
监视城里最美的女巫
Can't believe your mom sent you here
真不敢相信你母亲让你过来
to flirt with me.
就是来跟我调情的
No, no. She sent me to follow you.
不 她是让我跟踪你
The flirting bit was me.
调情是我自己的意思
Cami said Vincent wants to meet at preservation hall,
卡米说文森特想在典藏厅里碰头
but he won't be unprotected.
但他不可能毫无防备
There'll be wolves positioned here and here.
狼人会安插在这里和这里
Can we keep this alley open?
能保持这条小路通畅吗
Great. We'll wait there
很好 我们就在那等
and rip Vincent's head off.
把文森特的头拧下来
Nah. He'll body jump.
不 他会换一个人附体
His head stays on.
先留着他的头
He'll have a hard time answering our questions
没了头 他可没办法回答
without it.
我们的问题
Sweet. It's a big box of dusty, old junk. We're saved.
亲爱的 这不过是一大箱灰尘和垃圾
They're dark objects my uncle left for me.
这些是我叔叔留给我的黑暗物件
I've been cataloging them according to Kieran's notes.
我正在根据基兰的注释给它们归类
As far as I can tell, these can be used
就我目前所知 这些东西
against witches specifically.
可以专门用来对付女巫
Kinky.
好变♥态♥
I remember these.
我记得这个
100 years ago, the human faction
一百年前 人类团体
waged a war against the voodoo queens.
发动了对抗巫毒教的战争
They had a trader spell these manacles.
他们让一个交易人给这些手铐施了法
You slap them on a witch,
把这个铐在巫师手上
they can't do magic as long as they're on.
他们就没办法施法术了
All right. Well, we're not gonna get the handcuffs of doom on him
好吧 这家伙被一帮狼人守护着
while he's surrounded by a werewolf entourage.
我们不可能给他套上这副末日手铐
We just lure him away. I can do that.
我们可以诱骗他出来 我办得到
Cami, if we do this, you're the bait.
卡米 如果这么办 你就成诱饵了
Are you sure you're ok with that?
你确定没事吗
Make it look convincing.
尽量真实一些
The guy is really smart.
那家伙聪明着呢
1,000 years estranged,
分别了1000年
and you choose to walk in silence.
你居然选择一句话都不说
Surely, you have questions for me.
想必你有很多问题问我
Just one.
只有一个
Is there a way to cure Elijah
有没有办法治愈以利亚
without having to listen to the pointless
同时又不用去听某一位老人家
ramblings of an old man?
漫无目的的谈话
I'm afraid the price of my expertise is conversation.
恐怕得到我的帮助 前提就是跟我谈心
You know, I used to tell myself that
知道吗 我曾经告诉自己
my real father must have had no idea I existed.
我亲生父亲一定不知道我的存在
Otherwise, he'd never leave me to suffer under Mikael.
不然 他不会让我遭受迈克尔的折磨
Esther forbade me from seeing you.
埃斯特不准我见你
So I waited, knowing that one day,
所以我耐心等待 知道终有一天
you would trigger your curse,
你会触发诅咒
and need your real father...
那时便需要亲生父亲
But when that happened, Mikael found me first.
但是当到了那天 迈克尔先找到了我
I fought him for you. Yes.
我和他争夺过你 没错
Well, your grand declaration is just a few years too late.
但你感人的父爱宣言来得太晚了
Now, you joke, but I know you've always felt a void in your life.
你在说笑 我知道这些年你一直感到空虚
I've watched you from beyond for centuries.
好几百年来 我都在密切注视着你
You've traveled all corners of the world,
你走遍了世界各地
Seen monuments erected, feasted on the blood
竖起一座座里程碑 历史上伟大的人物
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表