剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Don't be condescending
别那么居高临下跟我说话
just because you got to play hero
你不就做了一次
for one tiny moment.
小小的英雄嘛
One tiny, saved your life from certain death moment.
小小的英雄 却救了你的命
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Barely. The attackers knew me, Elijah,
差点没命 袭击者认识我 以利亚
not me me but this, her, whoever she is.
不是真实的我 而是我这个身体
They want her dead.
他们想置她于死地
We will find them and show them
我们会找到他们的
why their anger is unwise.
让他们知道这怒火有多么不明智
You don't want to mess with that crowd, all right?
你最好别去惹那伙人 好吗
We want answers, we need to ask Josephine LaRue.
想要答案的话 我们该去问约瑟芬·拉鲁
She serves as matriarch
她是法属区以外
to the covens outside the quarter.
女巫族群的首领
She'll know who wants Rebekah dead.
她会知道谁想要丽贝卡的命
How can you be sure?
你怎么敢肯定呢
She bankrolls the Fauline cottage.
她为弗琳的村舍提供资金
She'll know exactly who you are
她会知道你到底是谁
and why you were locked up in there.
还有你为什么会被关在那里
And what if she wants to lock me right back up?
如果幕后主使人就是她呢
I won't go back to that horrid place.
我再也不想回到那个鬼地方了
The two of you go and see what you can find
你们两个去寻找关于
about this body you now possess,
你寄居的这个身体的信息
and I shall pay a visit to Josephine.
我去拜访一下约瑟芬
A warning to you.
给你一个忠告
You are not who you once were.
你现在不是以前的你了
This body's all too vulnerable.
这个身体非常脆弱
Elijah.
以利亚
Josephine is an eccentric old bat
约瑟芬是个古怪的老太婆
with no love for vampires.
而且很不喜欢吸血鬼
Your charms might not work as well as you think.
你的魅力对她可能不管用
My charms are quite adaptable, Marcellus,
我的魅力是多变的 马塞勒斯
let me assure you.
我会证明给你看的
Our brothers probably have spies all over the place
我们的弟弟们可能派党羽
looking for us. I won't be long, Finn.
到处在找你 我不会耽搁太久的 芬恩
I promise.
我保证
Freya, are you sure you want to do this?
弗雷娅 你确定要这样做吗
All right. This is not the man that you remember.
好吧 他已经不是你记忆中的那个人了
He is still my father.
可他始终是我的父亲
Sinn vaka augas hniga.
[咒语]
Sinn vaka augas hniga.
[咒语]
Sinn vaka augas hniga.
[咒语]
Sinn vaka augas hniga.
[咒语]
Can't we just bring wine
我们不能带瓶酒
or coffee cake, bundt cake,
或者咖啡蛋糕 圆环蛋糕
any kind of cake?
或者别的什么蛋糕去吗
From what I can gather, Miss Larue
据我了解 这位拉鲁小姐
was something of a musical prodigy in her youth.
年轻时是位音乐天才
The way to her heart is with the music she loves the most--
想和她拉近距离就要用她最喜欢的音乐
Beethoven, "Sonata number 9, opus 47."
贝多芬 第九奏鸣曲 作品47号♥
How about I bring my laptop, speakers, add a drumbeat?
我带上电脑 扬声器 加个鼓声怎么样
The promise of your performance
你演出的承诺
is what has opened the door for us.
是为我们敞开大门的途径
If this fails, the life of someone I care for deeply
如果不成 一个我很在乎的人的性命
will be in jeopardy,
将会堪忧
and that would displease me immensely.
那会让我非常生气
Shall we move, please?
可以走了吗
No. Why don't you make both our lives easier,
不 为什么不替我们俩省点事
just compel someone from the symphony?
催眠一个交响乐团的人去就行了
My darling Gia, you are an artist
亲爱的吉娅 你是个艺术家
far more gifted than anyone from any local symphony.
你比当地交响乐团里任何一个人都更有天赋
Unfortunately, Miss Larue despises vampires,
不幸的是 拉鲁小姐不喜欢吸血鬼
and we need to show her
我们必须向她展示出
that our community's comprised of a--
我们的团体是由
a different breed
不同种类的人
with a new sophistication.
结合起来的有教养的团体
Sophisticated, huh?
有教养吗
I suppose you want me in a dress.
我想你希望我穿上裙子吧
We should adapt for our audience, yes.
我们应该迎合观众的口味 是的
And you--dark suit on the left side of your closet
而你呢 穿衣柜左面的黑西装
or identical dark suit on the right?
还是右面的一样黑的西装呢
I prefer the one in the middle, thank you so much.
我选择中间的 非常感谢
Man, if anyone ever needed a woman
老兄 如果你需要一个女人
to mess his life up a bit...
来搅乱你的生活...
Right. Uh, your girl actually went and...
对了 你心仪的女孩走了...
She did.
是的
Married another--
嫁给了...
Another guy.
别人
Um, look. For what it's worth,
无论如何
I thought Marcel and I had a thing,
我以为马塞尔和我有点来电
but that didn't work out.
但那我们没能在一起
We may not be in the same boat,
我们可能不在同一条船上
but it's the same ocean.
但都在同一片大海上
So what are we now--errand boys?
所以我们现在算是 跑腿的吗
I told you Finn's powerful.
我说了 芬恩的能力很强大
If we're gonna find him,
如果我们想找到他
we need numbers, strength, and speed.
需要更多的人 有力量有速度的人
Wait, Jack. These new abilities of ours,
等等 杰克 我们的这些新能力
people are already talking about
人们已经在谈论
what they can do individually,
他们都能够做什么
and they need to feel respected, not like cannon fodder.
他们需要得到尊重 而不是像炮灰一样
We're gonna lose good men--
我们会失去人才
We're not gonna lose anybody if you stay alert.
如果你保持警惕就不会失去任何人
Hunt Finn down as a pack, catch him off guard.
像狼一样去追捕芬恩 攻其不备
The sooner we find this freak,
越早找到这个变♥态♥
the sooner we can all relax.
我们才能放松下来
And, Aiden,
还有 艾登
I appreciate your concern,
对你的担忧我表示感谢
but why don't you let me worry about the pack?
但担忧族群的事还是交给我吧
It's surprising how little he values your input,
他居然这样轻视你的付出 真让我惊讶
especially since it was you who led the wolves
尤其是在他自我流放期间
during his self-imposed exile.
是你在领导着狼群
What do you want, Klaus?
你想干什么 克劳斯
Merely to offer advice
不过是给你提个建议
that may save the lives of good men.
也许会让那些人才不用送命
My brother Finn is not entirely sane,
我哥哥芬恩神智不是很健全
but he is clever.
但他很聪明
If you approach him en masse,
如果你们一群人接近他的话
he will see you coming,
他会感觉到的
and he will destroy you en masse.
而他会杀掉你们所有人
Instead, be strategic,
换言之 讲点策略
move quietly.
悄悄地接近他
I'll handle the rest.
剩下的事交给我
Oh, nothing says manly
没什么比
like buying a matching tea set.
买♥♥匹配的茶具更有男人味的了
The good news is this guy who's coming,
好消息是 一会儿要来的这个人
he's dialed into witch business
他精通女巫的那些事
like you wouldn't believe.
你不会相信的
If anyone can tell us about you,
如果有人可能认识你
It's him.
就是他
While we're waiting,
反正我们得等着
how about that explanation?
不如给我个解释吧
Fine.
好吧
Yes, I asked my brothers
没错 是我让哥哥们
not to tell you I was back.
不要告诉你我回来了
I didn't want to see you after all this time
经过这么多事 在我没找回自己的身体之前
when I wasn't myself, not like this.
我不想用这个样子来见你
And perhaps,
也许
I feared that I might be desperate to kiss you,
我怕自己迫不及待想要吻你
which I clearly can't do while occupying someone else's lips.
但我绝不能用别人的嘴唇来做这件事
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表