剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It's no use.
没有用
I can't slow her magic.
我没办法减缓她的魔法
Everything I'm trying fails.
我尝试的所有办法都失败了
There's got to be a way to kill her.
肯定有办法杀死她
There is. No. Freya!
确实有 不要 弗雷娅
Freya, we can find another way.
弗雷娅 我们能找到其他方法
I'm sorry, but I see no other way.
对不起 但我想不到别的办法了
Ah! No! No! No!
不 不 不
You kill him, you kill me, too!
你杀了他 你也会杀了我
I don't want to kill you.
我不想杀了你
I don't want to kill him.
我也不想杀死他
This is the family I longed for,
这是我一直渴望的家庭
but, because of her,
但因为她
I'll forever be alone.
我注定永远孤独
Sister...
姐姐
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁
What did you do?
你做了什么
It wasn't Rebekah.
不是丽贝卡干的
Rather simple matter, actually.
其实事情很简单
So much for your big promise
你不是答应过科尔
to stay a witch till we got Kol back.
在他复活之前保持女巫之身吗
He is my brother, and I have loved him
他是我哥哥 我爱着他的时间
many lifetimes longer than you have been on this earth.
是你这短暂生命的好多倍
I will stop at nothing to get Kol back.
我会想尽办法救回科尔
That was my only chance.
刚刚那是我唯一的机会
That was Kol's only chance.
科尔唯一复活的机会
Now I know why he hates you.
我总算知道他为什么恨你了
I'm so sorry, luv.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I promise we'll get Kol back, just not today.
我保证我们会将科尔复活 只不过不是今天
Welcome back, mother.
欢迎回归 母亲
I'm almost impressed by the lengths you'd go to
你为你女儿付出的心血
for your little girl,
让我好生佩服
Though not enough to let bygones be.
但不足以让我对此既往不咎
We are still linked, dear aunt.
我们的力量仍联结在一起 亲爱的姨妈
You may not want to punish me
用那件特殊武器对付我
with that particular weapon.
似乎不是上策啊
Hmm, I made sure that the link between us
我在融化那把匕♥首♥的同时
melted along with that dagger...
解除我们之间的联结
Meaning...
也就是说...
I'm quite free to kill you.
我可以无所顾虑杀死你
Why didn't she take Hope?
她为什么没带走霍普
Because all she needed was a drop of her blood.
因为她只需要一滴血就够了
Unfortunately, I have no idea
不幸的是 我不知道
where the vile harpy has fled to.
那个老妖逃向何处了
All right. Go. Get Hope someplace safe.
好 走 把霍普带到安全的地方
I'll track down your witch,
我去追踪那个女巫
and when this is over,
等这事完结了
You and I are gonna settle up.
我们俩要好好算一账
Provided we survive what's to come tonight,
如果我们俩今晚能活下来
I look forward to it.
算账也无妨
Davina, are you ok? I sensed something was wrong.
达维娜 你没事吧 我感觉到了事情不妙
Elijah hijacked my spell.
以利亚搞乱了我的咒语
But you're all right.
但你没事
I'm not ok.
我有事
I'm furious, and I can do something about it.
我怒不可遏 而我有能力反击
I am regent of all 9 covens.
我是九个巫师团之首
I will turn every single witch
我会让每一个巫师都去
against that family until they're broken.
对抗那个家族 直到他们支离破碎为止
Fair enough.
这么做无可厚非
All I ask is that the war wait one day, just one day.
我只求你等一天再对付他们 就一天
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
You're right.
你说得对
You're learning what I've known for over 200 years,
你学到了我已知两百多年的事实
that if you're not a Mikaelson,
那就是 如果你不是迈克尔森家的人
You're cannon fodder, but right now,
你就可以随时当炮灰 但现在
their problem is my problem.
他们的问题也是我的问题
I need you to find Dahlia.
我需要你帮我找到达莉亚
You want me to help them.
你想让我帮他们
Dahlia wants to kill them all, right?
达莉亚想杀了他们所有人 懂吗
If Klaus dies, I die. Josh dies.
如果克劳斯死了 我就会死 乔什也会死
Everyone I've turned dies.
我转化的吸血鬼都会跟着死去
Help me right now,
你现在帮我
and we all live to fight another day.
我们都会活下来 改日再了这桩恩怨
Camille, I need your help.
卡米尔 我需要你的帮助
"Hello, Klaus." "Hello, Camille.
"你好 克劳斯" "你好 卡米尔
Thank you so much for convincing
感谢你说服我愤怒的兄弟姐妹
my furious siblings to join my machiavellian plan."
加入我不择手段的阴谋大计"
"Yeah. That was good times. Oh, what did you say?
"不客气 可好玩了 你说什么
How is my neck? It's healed.
我的脖子怎么样啦 愈合了
Thank you so much for asking."
感谢你的问候"
Now, you were saying?
好 你想说什么
I had to make it seem as if I cared for nothing,
我得伪装成我冷血无情的样子
for no one,
不在乎任何人
but you should know that when I hurt you--
但你应该知道 当我伤害你时...
Our battle is not yet won,
我们尚未赢得这场战争
and I need you to protect
我需要你帮我保护
the most important thing in my life.
我生命中最重要的人
I need you to do it here,
我需要你守在这里
where magic is void,
这里对魔法免疫
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I will find a way to make it up to you.
我会想办法补偿你的
Let me guess-- you brought me back
让我猜下 你将我复活
from the dead to torture me.
是为了折磨我
My dear mother, we simply need your blood,
亲爱的母亲 我们只需要你的血而已
but in the event that you should suffer horribly,
但在这件事上 你要忍♥受巨痛
I can't promise I won't enjoy it immensely.
我得承认 看你受苦我很开心
Ah, mother, I've arrived just in time
母亲 我来得刚刚好
for another of your deaths,
祝贺你又一次复活了
and, as much as I appreciate the front-row seat,
尽管这场大戏真心精彩
I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the festivities.
但我恐怕庆功宴要延后了
You're in excellent spirits.
你心情不错啊
Lucky for you,
你很幸运
as I'm the one needed to save the day.
将由我来扭转乾坤 拯救大家
Is that what it's called?
你这么认为吗
Why not? My plan's worked perfectly.
为何不呢 我的计划进展得很顺利
Easy, Elijah.
别冲动 以利亚
I can see your red door swinging wide open,
我可以看到你内心的猛兽正跃跃欲试
but our job's not yet done.
但我们的任务还没完成
Shall we kill her and be done with it?
我们该杀了她 了结此事吗
To be clear, I do want her blood,
说清楚 我确实想要她的鲜血
but I want it on this blade,
但要沾染到这把刀上
which I've had bound with the soil
我将达莉亚的家乡之土
from Dahlia's homeland, not to mention viking ash.
联结在这把匕♥首♥上 还加上了维京人的骨灰
Mother's demise will have to wait.
让母亲再次安息这事要等等了
You see, I need her to weaken Dahlia's defenses,
我需要她来减弱达莉亚的防御力
bit of psychological warfare
来场心理战
before I slaughter the both of you.
然后我再将你们两个都杀了
Ah, yes.
是啊
You expect me to walk willingly to my death.
你们指望我心甘情愿走向死亡
Oh, willing participation would have been a bonus,
心甘情愿自然是锦上添花了
but it's far from necessary.
但没这个必要
If needs be, I'll drag you there myself.
若有需要 我会亲手把你拖过去
Yes, dear mother, you do not have a choice.
是的 亲爱的母亲 你没得选择
Then again, why should you be
那么你为什么
any different from the rest of us?
会和我们其他人有所不同
We're all dancing puppets
我们都是尼克的
in Nik's end-of-days marionette show.
末日木偶秀里的木偶
He forces every move we make.
他逼迫我们做出每一个举动
And how long are you gonna stand there
你要站在那里多久
and pretend you don't need me to?
假装不需要我这么做
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表