剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You need to know that she is back and on the loose.
你得知道她回来了 逍遥在外
Now I need to find her before the witches do
如今我要赶在巫师之前找到她
so I can save my friend who is trapped inside of her,
这样才能解救我困在她体内的朋友
and I came to you because you are the only person
我来找你是因为 这座城市里
in this city who knows her inside out.
最熟悉她的人就是你
Look, man. I'm sorry about your friend,
哥们 你朋友的事我很抱歉
but if Eva is back in control of her body...
但如果伊娃夺回了她的身体
then you need to let the witches
那你就该让巫师们
put that body down.
把她给杀了
Eva will use up your sister
伊娃会耗尽你妹妹的能力
just like she did the others.
就像她对其他人做的那样
The others?
其他人
First of the kids went missing two years ago.
第一个小孩失踪是两年前
Feels like a lifetime.
感觉像是上辈子的事了
I was, uh, clocking in--
当时我的生活很充实
college, work, coven.
大学 工作 巫师团
Felt like a normal life,
过着像正常人一样的生活
but, um, had this woman.
但这个女人在我身边
Met when we were 16 years old,
我们十六岁时认识的
did our first bit of magic together,
一起开始研习魔法
and it was on.
就这么陷入了爱情
Insanely intense.
而且不能自拔
Eva was a wild beauty practicing a wild magic,
伊娃是个野性美人 她的魔法也野性十足
but she and Vincent were so happy,
但看她和文森特那么幸福
we let them be.
我们就认可了
And then the children began to disappear.
之后就开始有孩子失踪
The first was a little girl named Amelie Dupres
第一女孩叫艾蜜莉·都普瑞斯
from Algiers.
来自阿尔及尔
Then LuAnn Hughes form the ninth,
第九大街的卢安娜·休斯
Nicolas Asace from the treme,
郊区的尼古拉斯·阿塞斯
all young kids, all witch prodigies.
都是小孩子 都有巫师天分
All vanished into thin air.
都消失的无影无踪
So I put together a posse of guys
所以我从每个巫师团挑人出来
from each of the covens,
组成了一个防卫队
but the killer cloaked the kids so quickly,
但凶手对孩子的隐形咒作用太快
our locator spells was useless.
我们的定位咒完全没用
But because of Vincent's tenacity,
但因为文森特的坚持
she was caught.
她还是被抓住了
It was a fluke.
那完全是侥幸
I was able to slap a locator spell
我在一个孩子刚被抓到时
on one of the kids right after he got snatched,
刚好给他加了定位咒
and I got nothing at first,
一开始什么都没有
and then a car and then a face,
后来出现了一辆车和一张脸
but that face...
但那张脸
it was Eva, the love of my life.
属于伊娃 我的挚爱
So I caught her, confronted her,
所以我抓住了她 当面质问
and then I saw the truth.
然后得知了真♥相♥
She kept pleading with me,
她不住的求我
"Vince, just 3 more little girls, Vince, just 3."
小文 再要三个女孩 就三个
Why 3?
为什么要三个
To complete the right of 9s.
组成九巫师团之权
The right of 9s?
九巫师团之权
Eva thought that if she sacrificed
伊娃认为如果她从9个巫师团
a witch from each of the 9 covens,
各选一个女巫献祭
it would create a new witch order in new Orleans.
就能重置新奥尔良的巫师秩序
She would have been more powerful than an elder,
她的力量将比任何法老 任何收获祭女孩
any harvest girl.
都要强
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
But why kids?
那又为什么要选孩子
Because their magic's untapped.
因为他们的魔力还未开♥发♥
It's pure,
十分纯净
and they're a hell of a lot easier to subdue.
而且他们也最容易被抓住
That's why she went after my baby.
所以她才想要我的孩子
She would have killed your daughter,
她本来要杀掉你的女儿
channeled her powers,
汲取她的力量
as she did those other poor children.
就像她对那些可怜的孩子一样
I never found those kids.
我从未找到过那些孩子
They died unconsecrated,
他们的死亡并不神圣
unable to be with our ancestors,
所以无法和我们的祖先同往
used as a source for Eva's magic.
只是成为了伊娃魔力的源泉
So help me find her before she takes
所以在她伤害更多生命 包括丽贝卡前
any more lives, including Rebekah's.
帮我找到她
Help me stop her.
帮我阻止她
We agree she must be stopped.
我们一致认为必须阻止她
No more of our youth will die.
不能有更多我们的孩子被牺牲
That is why, mr. Mikaelson,
所以 迈克尔森先生
I will not extend your 24 hours.
我无法再给你那一天时间
Eva Sinclair now has a bounty on her head.
伊娃·辛克莱将被悬赏捉拿
You would condemn my sister to her death.
你这样也就害死了我妹妹
I dislike the term collateral damage,
对于造成的间接伤害我也很痛心
but there it is.
但它无法避免
If one or two must fall in order
如果为了消灭伊娃
to take Eva down for good,
牺牲无法避免
so be it.
那我将认可
I fail to see the need for these.
我觉得这手铐完全没必要
I'm not your enemy.
我并不是你的敌人
Oh, they're not protect me, luv.
这些不是用来保护我的 亲爱
They're to protect her,
是为了保护她
the one who knows more
那位关于思想入侵
about mind invasion and body jumping
和附身的了解比我们
than all of us put together.
加在一起还要多的人
No, no!
不 不
Mother...
母亲
Freya.
弗雷娅
Freya, mother.
弗雷娅 母亲
It can't be.
不可能
You won't trust me, yet you would trust her?
你不信任我 却愿意信任她
I trust my mother about as much
我对母亲的信任如同
as I would stuck a snake.
困住一条毒蛇
Fortunately, she is now a vampire,
不过幸运的是 她现在是个吸血鬼了
and as such, vulnerable to my compulsion.
而吸血鬼 必须听从我的命令
You will answer me
老实回答我的
truthfully.
问题
There. Now at lest everything that comes
好了 现在至少她那张只会骗人的嘴里
out of her wretched mouth will be honest.
吐出来的都是实话了
Let's raid mommy dearest's mind for spells, shall we?
让我们也入侵妈妈的思想来学学咒语吧
Oh, yes.
好的
Not really keen on another witch headache.
我可不喜欢巫师对我用咒
Dark objects.
黑暗物件
How did a damn vamp find me?
吸血鬼怎么可能找到我
Had a little help, someone who knew
有人帮忙 一个知道
where an injured witch on the run might go to heal up.
受伤逃亡的巫师会去哪里疗伤的人
Vince.
小文
No time for catch-up. Release Rebekah now!
没时间叙旧了 释放丽贝卡 马上
You best not damage the package,
你最好不要弄坏了我的身体
or you might never see her again
否则你可能再也见不到她了
or your other little adopted witch.
还有你喜欢的那个小女巫
Davina.
达维娜
What did you just say?
你说什么
Oh, some daddy figure you are.
你这守护者当的真称职啊
I've been feeding off her for days,
我都从她身上汲取力量很多天了
and you didn't even know she was gone?
你却连她失踪了都没发现吗
Where is she?
她在哪
Release me, and you can have what's left.
放了我 否则她剩下的半条命你也别想救
No.
不
I think I'll just torture you
我还是打算选择折磨你
until you give me what I need!
直到你回答我的问题
Torture ain't gonna do it, man.
折磨她可不是个办法 哥们儿
Half the witches in this city went after her,
城里半数的巫师都对她试过
she ain't say a thing.
也没能让她开口
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表