剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, you don't have to be a crescent wolf
就算你爱你的朋友 也不用
to love your friends.
牺牲自己啊
Look. It's fine. We're gonna--
没事的 我们会...
We're gonna figure this out, OK?
我们会想到办法的 好吗
Quite the operatic performance,
二位上演了一场精彩好戏啊
though that is the thing with these grand tragedies.
但这种悲情狗血戏码有个特点
In the end,
故事的最后
All the heroes die.
英雄总以死亡收场
Hayley?
海莉
Klaus and Elijah are the oldest,
克劳斯和以利亚是世上
most powerful vampires in the world,
最古老 最强大的吸血鬼
and Dahlia's got them scared.
而达莉亚能让他们都面露惧色
If she takes them down, I don't want Hope
如果她除掉了他们 我不想让霍普
to be around to see what happens next.
经历接下来发生的事
Do you really think this is
你真的认为
the best plan to protect her?
只要这样才能保护她吗
I really do.
是的
You struggle with such passion,
你真是顽强抵抗啊
All in defense of the ones you love,
只为了保护所爱之人
An honorable quality,
这种品质真可贵
One which I had not anticipated,
我没想到你会拥有这种品质
Given the reputation which precedes you.
鉴于你让人闻风丧胆的名声
Still...
不过...
A bit too little...
还是不够...
Too late.
太晚了
And, you...
还有你...
Husband of my sister,
我妹妹的丈夫
You I would like to make suffer.
我要慢慢折磨死你
Enough.
够了
My Freya, you do realize
我亲爱的弗雷娅
That this so-called family of yours
你也意识到你所谓的家人
is simply using you for your power.
只是为了你的法力利用你
No. You're the one who used me
不 你是唯一一个利用了我
for 1,000 years.
一千年的人
No more. So be it.
再也别想了 那就这样吧
No!
不
Stay away from my daughter!
离我女儿远点
Don't you know
难道你不知道
I'm too powerful to kill?
我太强大 是杀不死的
You ready?
准备好了吗
Any sign of them?
看到他们了吗
Something's wrong. Fan out. Find them now.
不对劲 分散开 快点找到他们
He should be here by now.
他现在应该到了的
Something must have happened.
一定发生了什么
Everything ok?
没事吧
Took you long enough.
你怎么那么久
Are we going to Algiers, or what?
我们要去阿尔及尔还是哪里
Right now, that club is the safest place in town.
现在 那个酒吧是镇上最安全的地方
We all have weaknesses.
我们都有弱点
You came here united hoping to exploit mine,
你来这里结成联盟 希望能利用我的弱点
and in doing so, you lost the one thing
而这么做 你却失去了唯一一件
that you could have used against me--
你可以用来对抗我的东西
The weapon you created,
你所创造的武器
now rendered useless.
现在已经无用了
No!
不
Now that we've dispensed with that little trinket,
既然我们已经解决了这个小玩意儿
perhaps we can focus on the issue at hand.
也许我们就能关注眼前的问题了
After all, I seek only that which is owed to me,
毕竟 我只想要欠我的东西
give me the child, and you all may live.
把孩子给我 你们都能继续活着
Deny me, and, well,
拒绝我 那么
you've had a taste of my power.
你们都体会过我的能力了
I can't imagine you hunger for more.
我无法想象你们还会希望如此
I told him it was traffic.
我告诉他是因为堵车了
Jacks was furious, but he bought it.
杰克很生气 但是他相信了
So I guess I live another day.
所以我想我还能多活一天
Yeah? So what about tomorrow?
是吗 那明天呢
How could I be so stupid?
我怎么能那么蠢
The moment Klaus looked at me,
克劳斯一看到我
I should've run in the opposite direction.
我就该往反方向跑走
Josh, um, I'm so sorry about all of this.
乔什 这一切 我很抱歉
Yeah. Me, too,
嗯 我也是
I mean, mainly because if Klaus hurts you,
我是说 主要是因为如果克劳斯伤害你
I'm gonna have to seek vengeance
我不得不复仇
Psycho Ninja style,
疯狂忍♥者模式
and I think we both know how that's gonna go.
我想我们都知道那会怎样
This isn't your fault, no more than it was mine
这不是你的错 只不过是我的错
for getting my neck snapped in some crappy dive bar.
在某个垃圾酒吧被拧断脖子
This is what Klaus does.
克劳斯就是这样的
Aiden, I've kind of been on my own my whole life,
艾登 我这一辈子几乎都是独自一人
and then suddenly, everything was different
突然之间 一切改变了
because of you.
因为你
You are my pack...
你就是我的族人
You and Marcel and Davina, and, yeah,
你和马塞尔和达维娜 是的
I'd die for you
我愿意为你而死
because I don't think I can go back to how it was before.
因为我觉得我没法再回到以前的样子
Look. We're gonna figure this out...
听着 我们会想出办法
Together.
一起
Well, that sounds like a bloody fiasco.
听起来是血淋淋的惨败
Where's Dahlia now?
达莉亚现在在哪儿
She could be anywhere.
任何地方都有可能
There wasn't a trace of her left at the church.
教堂里没有她的痕迹
She's done with us for the night.
今晚她跟我们玩够了
No doubt, she wants us to take some time
毫无疑问 她想让我们花点时间
to wallow in our defeat.
沉浸在败绩之中
Defeat?
败绩
I disagree.
我不同意
We saw her face. We took her measure.
我们看到了她 试探了她的实力
If that's the best she's got,
如果她就这么点能耐
quite frankly, I'm unimpressed.
坦白说 我真是有点失望
Her aim was not to impress us.
她的目标不在于让我们难忘
She wanted us to reveal our sole weapon,
她想要我们泄露出我们唯一的武器
and, like fools, we did.
我们像傻瓜一样这么做了
Am I hearing things,
我是幻听了
or did Nik just exchange words with our father?
还是尼克和我们父亲在吵架
Rebekah. I'd know that wicked tongue anywhere.
丽贝卡 我总能认出你的毒舌
What mischief have you gotten yourself into now?
你现在怎么把自己弄成这样
No doubt, the bastard's doing.
毫无疑问 肯定是这私生子干的
Enough.
够了
My patience, like this farce of a reunion,
我的耐心 就像这闹剧般的重聚
is at an end. Agreed.
就要到头了 同意
There really is only one question here.
现在只有一个问题
What, exactly, are we doing?
我们到底在干什么
This was not my plan.
这不是我的计划
You rushed it and made but a single weapon.
你们匆匆忙忙 制成了唯一的武器
Of course she took it from you,
当然她会从你这里夺走
and now we've lost what advantage we had
现在我们失去了我们的优势
and used up the very materials we needed to kill her.
用完了我们杀死她所需要的特殊材料
It's a bit histrionic.
有点戏剧化
Your materials are easily found.
你的材料很容易找到
Let's take stock, shall we?
我们来点点存货吧 好吗
There's an ample supply of your blood.
你的血液供应充足
Norwegian soil is hardly scarce.
挪威土壤并不罕见
What else? Ah, yes--
还有什么 对
the ashes of Dahlia's viking oppressors.
达莉亚维京压制者的骨灰
Only priceless relics gotten with great difficulty at a museum,
只有在博物馆困难取得的宝贵遗骸
lost due to your worthless strategies.
因为你毫无价值的策略而丧失了
If I feel even the faintest touch of your magic, Freya,
如果我再感受到你魔法的一丝触动 弗雷娅
I will end him with the flick of my wrist.
我会翻手就杀了他
You don't seem surprised.
你似乎并不惊讶
Betrayal is in your nature, boy.
背叛是你的天性 孩子
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表