剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
In my experience,
就我的经验来看
one can never be too careful with these creatures,
对付这些东西 小心驶得万年船
So we'll greet them with superior numbers.
所以我们用人数优势去会会他们
Would you bring the recruits, please sir?
请把新兵带过来
Oliver, Aiden, I have a task for you.
奥利弗 艾登 有个任务交给你们
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Tonight is luna sanguineus, a blood moon.
今晚是血月夜 血红月亮
Now 1,000 years ago,
1000年以前
your people marked this celestial event with a rite of passage,
狼人通过仪式来纪念这一天文事件
electing not to shrink from their nature
决心不再逃避天性
but to embrace it
而是欣然接受
with pride by slaying a human being
纵情屠♥杀♥人类
and activating their curse.
激活诅咒
Tonight as unturned wolves,
今夜 作为未被转化的狼人
you will kill with the singular purpose
你们杀人的唯一目的
of unleashing that warrior that lives within you.
就是释放你们体内的战士
They're just a bunch of kids.
他们只是一群孩子
Aiden, we can no longer afford
艾登 我们再也不能
to hide our children from the horrors of war.
让我们的孩子远离这场可怕的战争了
From now on, your either with us,
从现在起 你要么和我们一起
or you're against us.
要么就是我们的敌人
Come with me.
跟我来
What's that?
那是什么
The crest of our clan,
我们氏族的顶饰
a reminder that we always carry
在战斗前
the honor of our ancestors
提醒着我们
before we go to battle.
肩负先祖的荣耀
I wasn't ready.
我还没准备好
First lesson,
第一课
always be on your guard.
时刻保持警惕
It's heavy.
好重
I was half your age the first time
我父亲第一次交给我这玩意时
my father gave me the staff.
我只有你一半大
I would have torn every muscle
我宁愿撕裂每一块肌肉
rather than let him see me strain,
也不愿让他看我受伤
and had I...
我有没有
He would have corrected me.
他本可以纠正我
No offense, but your dad sounds like a jerkwad.
无意冒犯 但听起来你♥爸♥是个混♥蛋♥
Mothers love their children.
母亲爱孩子
Fathers make them strong.
父亲让他们变得强壮
My mother tried to sacrifice me,
我母亲试图献祭我
and my dad took off when I was born,
我父亲在我刚出生时就走了
so...
所以
You're anticipating.
你提前做出了准备动作
Do not let me see your move before you make it.
不要让我在你动之前就洞察你的举动
Get up.
起来
I can't.
起不来
I hurt my ankle.
我伤了脚踝
The ability to endure pain is the warrior's true weapon.
忍♥耐痛苦是一名战士真正的武器
Master that,
学会这点
and nothing holds power over you.
就没什么人能够支配你了
Now on your feet.
现在 站起来
I said...
我说
on...
站
your...
起
feet.
来
Good.
很好
Perhaps you've actually learned something today.
也许你今天真的学到了点什么
"Wait in the car, you said.
你说 在车里等我
"I'll be right back," You said.
你说 我马上回来
Did I not sufficiently explain to you
难道我没有向你充分解释
the urgency of this endeavor?
这事的紧急性吗
You're the one who hijacked my afternoon to drag me along
是你霸占了我整个下午 把我拖进
to this revenge fantasy of yours.
你的复仇幻想里
Excuse me if I need a drink to take off the edge
请原谅我在杀戮开始前需要喝一杯
before the killing begins.
保持冷静
So that's your plan, is it?
这就是你的计划吧
Ply me with alcohol and then prattle on
给我灌点酒 然后喋喋不休
until I'm convinced Davina and Mikael alone to plot my death?
直到我相信达维娜和迈克尔独自密谋杀死我
No. My plan is to listen.
不 我的计划是倾听
Come on, Klaus. You could have eavesdropped on that phone call
克劳斯 你本可以偷听那通电♥话♥
and vanished before I even knew you were there,
在我知道你在那之前就消失不见
so let's just get to the part you
所以我们直接切入正题
you really want me to play--
你真正想让我做的事情
Therapist, stenographer, drinking buddy.
治疗师 速记员 酒友
call it whatever you want.
你想怎么说随便你
I know why I'm here.
我知道我为什么在这里
To give you the one thing you've never had,
给你唯一一件你从没得到过的事情
someone to hear your side.
有人在你身旁倾听
So...
那么
You want to kill your father.
你想要杀死你父亲
Fine. Let's talk.
好吧 我们来聊聊
Um, I'm sorry. I know I haven't called in a while.
抱歉 我知道我有一阵子没给你打电♥话♥了
Don't be silly, luv. Are you all right?
别傻了 亲爱的 你还好吗
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Um, I'll text you the address
我把地址发你
and maybe a list of things you can bring me.
也许还有一堆你能带给我的东西
All right. I'll be right there.
好的 我会去
As a devout feminist,
作为支持男女平等的人
I refuse to say that you hit like a girl.
我很不想说你出拳像个女人
So let's try this again, shall we?
再来一次 好吗
Tell me again why I don't get to be outside with everybody else,
再跟我说一次为什么我不能和其他人一起在外面
you know, with the nice teacher.
你知道 有个好老师
You are my responsibility.
你是我的责任
Says the feminist.
出自支持男女平等的人之口
Fighting is rhythm. There is a music,
打斗就像是韵律 有乐曲
there is a meter, there is a pattern.
有韵律 有模式
Let that rhythm beat within you.
带着这样的旋律出拳
Again.
再来一次
Legato.
连奏
Ostinato.
固定音型
Crescendo.
渐增
And then once you've established your cadence...
一旦确定了自己的节奏
You change the key.
变调
Very nice.
很好
Now the head or the heart?
现在 是头还是心脏
None of this means anything if you cannot make the kill.
如果你不能杀人 这一切都没有意义
What if I can't do it?
如果我做不到呢
You will
为了生存
to survive.
你会做到的
Now the head or the heart?
现在 是头还是心脏
Elijah.
以利亚
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
We're not here for a fight.
我们不是来打架的
Just hear him out.
听他说完
Speak.
说吧
I suggest you be succinct.
我建议你简洁点说
Please. I need your help.
拜托 我需要你的帮助
The witch wants soldiers.
女巫想要士兵
So now it's either join up or pay the price.
现在要么加入要么付出代价
I've known my brother Finn to be merciless.
我知道我的兄弟芬恩残忍♥无情
I'll admit this exceeds even my expectations.
我得承认这超出了我的期望
They're just kids.
他们只是孩子
Marcel, you know the quarter like the back of your hand
马塞尔 你对法属区了如指掌
if anyone can get them out of here, it's you.
如果说有谁能把他们救出来 那只有你
And take them where?
把他们带去哪里
There are still wolves deep in the bayou,
河口深处还是有狼人
ones that didn't take a ring.
他们没有戒指
They can look after them.
他们可以照顾他们
The ones who never sold out, you mean.
你是说从没被出♥卖♥♥♥的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表