剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
We gather together
我们同聚一堂
with the unification of the two crescent bloodlines.
见证新月狼族血亲联合
Hayley will share here unique gifts
海莉将分享她独特的天赋
With her pack.
与她的族群
Let Jackson have Hayley.
杰克逊大可娶海莉为妻
His reign will be short-lived.
他的统治不会长久
Jackson, I invite you to live here.
杰克逊 我邀请你和你的新娘在这里住下
Welcome to the family.
欢迎加入我们的家庭
Well, the wolves are unified, Hope is safe,
狼人已经统一 霍普也安全了
so in the interest of maintaining the peace,
所以为了维持和平
I have decided to join Marcel in Algiers.
我决定和马塞尔一起去阿尔及尔
Rebekah. Freya.
丽贝卡 弗雷娅
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them.
告诉我们的兄弟们 我很快会去看望他们
Gas has pervaded every single room in this home.
如今屋里每一处都弥漫着瓦斯
Good-bye, brother.
再见了 哥哥
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
[咒语]
begin panet.
[咒语]
I will not leave this body
我不会放弃这具身体
until I find a way to bring you back.
直到我找到办法带你回家
Have you told Marcel that you're you?
你跟马塞尔说了自己是谁吗
I thought I'd hold off on that for the moment.
我想暂时先不告诉他
Enough already with the family squabbling.
咱们家人之间别再斗气了行吗
Come on, Nik. Even you can see
别这样 尼克 你也清楚
how the situation has become awkward.
如今情况有多尴尬
There's nothing awkward about it.
没什么尴尬的
Hayley and Hope belong in the compound, where they're safe.
海莉和霍普必须住在府邸里 只有这里才安全
As much as I would like Elijah's help to kill Finn,
尽管我希望以利亚能帮我除掉芬恩
If his delicate sensibilities are offended
但如果他那敏感脆弱的理智无法接受
by the presence of Hayley's new husband,
海莉新丈夫的存在
Then he's welcome to continue sulking across the river.
那他大可以继续在河对岸郁郁寡欢
As I have explained to you repeatedly, brother,
我跟你解释过很多次了 弟弟
my presence here in Algiers is purely to assemble allies,
我来阿尔及尔纯粹是为了召集盟友
and given all the enemies we have afoot
鉴于我们如今树敌无数
in the form of wayward siblings
既有任性妄为的手足
and ancient, maniacal Aunt Dahlias,
又有我们的远古疯狂姨妈达莉亚
I would think that you would applaud my efforts.
我还以为你会赞同我的举动
Well, if it's my applause you seek,
如果只是为了寻求我的赞同
you shouldn't have dashed off in a bloody huff.
那你就不该瞬间跑得无影无踪
All right. Can you two at least try
行了 你们两个
and stay focused on what's best for Hope's safety?
能将注意力转回到霍普的安全问题上来吗
I would like nothing more.
我正想如此
I am doing exactly that.
我正在这么做
See? You're on the same team.
看 你们站在同一战线了
Conflict resolved, crisis averted.
冲突避免了 危机也解除了
Excuse you, too.
对不起都不说一句吗
Are you two looking for something
你们俩想干什么
besides a smack in the jaw?
是要逼我出手给你们来一拳吗
You will die for what you've done.
你会因所作的一切而死的
Stupid bloody magic!
该死的魔法不管用了
There's more of them on the way.
更多的人正在路上
We should probably go.
我们该走了
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Can we talk about that later?
能晚点再谈吗
We don't have all day.
没时间了
Don't worry.
别担心
I've made sure no one can come in here.
我确保了没人能进来的
I'm not worried. I'm just
我没担心 只是
impatient for a reunion
迫不及待想跟
with the brothers that tried to kill me.
试图杀死我的兄弟们重聚
Freya, now that I'm healed, I need power.
弗雷娅 如今我痊愈了 我需要力量
Now our father's still in the tomb where I left him.
我们的父亲仍在我丢下他的那个坟墓里
I think it's time that I go back and I channel him.
我想是时候回去借助他的力量了
Finn.
芬恩
I need a moment alone with him first.
我想先单独跟他谈谈
It's been a thousand years.
都已经一千年了
He doesn't even know I'm still alive.
他甚至不知道我还活着
Believe me, Freya, that is for the best.
相信我 弗雷娅 这样对大家都好
He's a monster.
他是个禽兽
He wasn't a monster to me.
对我来说不是
Well, he changed after you were taken.
你被夺走后他就变了
Freya, I spent years hoping that he would
弗雷娅 这么多年来我一直希望
go back to being himself, but he never did,
他能恢复本性 但他一直没有
and from what I understand, over the centuries,
而且在我看来 几个世纪后
he's grown far worse.
他更加变本加厉了
Just a few minutes, my sweet munin.
只要几分钟就好 我的好雾尼
I suppose you'll want time with our mother, as well.
我想你一定也想和我们的母亲单独谈谈
Esther gave me away.
埃丝特出♥卖♥♥♥了我
She is nothing to me.
对我来说她什么都不是
Let her rot.
让她腐烂吧
It's time to use our werewolf army.
是时候用我们的狼人军队了
Finn and the woman who calls herself my sister
芬恩和那自称是我姐姐的女人
are in this city.
就在这座城市里
The wolves can help us pinpoint their location.
狼人可以帮助我们确定他们的位置
No. We need all hands on deck here with Hope.
不行 我们需要所有人手保护霍普
Nik, you can compel humans to track your enemies.
尼克 你可以催眠人类去帮你追踪敌人
Do my ears deceive me,
是我听错了吗
or did you just give me an order in my own home?
还是你刚刚在我的府邸里给我下了道命令
This ain't about your ego, Klaus.
这无关你的自尊 克劳斯
It's about what's best for that little girl.
而是怎样才对那小女孩最好
How dare you question my intentions
你好大胆子 竟敢质疑我
for my daughter!
对我女儿的关心
Jack...
杰克
Klaus is right.
克劳斯说得对
Finn's body disappeared from the morgue,
芬恩的尸体在停尸间不翼而飞
which means that either he's powerful enough
如果不是他强大到足以
to heal from that explosion,
从那场爆♥炸♥中自愈
or Freya's powerful enough to save him.
那就是弗雷娅有足够的能力救了他
Either way, we're not finding them
不管怎样 如果不派出最优秀的人手
unless we send our best people out there.
我们是找不到他们的
But I'm sure you and all your merry men
但我相信你和你的手下
will find them posthaste.
一定会尽快找到他们
Just to be clear.
事先声明
I'm giving this order because Hayley is asking.
我这么做完全是因为海莉的请求
Don't think for one second I take orders from you.
别妄想我会听命于你
You haven't spoken a word for 30 minutes.
你30分钟都没说过一个字了
31. Fine. I'll answer for you.
31了 行 我帮你说
"Thank you for rescuing me, Marcel.
"谢谢你救了我 马塞尔"
"It's so good of you to still care,
"真高兴你还在乎我"
Even though no one told you that I was back."
"尽管没人告诉你我回来了"
I asked them not to.
是我让他们别说的
There she is.
果然是我认识的你
Why?
为什么
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
You think?
还用你说吗
How did you find me anyway?
你是怎么找到我的
I knew you were you, I knew you were up to something,
我知道了你的身份 知道你一定在密谋什么
so I followed you, ok?
所以我跟踪了你
And it's a good thing that I did.
还好我这么做了
That market is bad news.
那市场很危险
The treme witches are not friendly to outsiders.
特莱美女巫向来不欢迎外人
What were you doing there?
你在那干什么
I was looking for anything that
我在寻找一些东西
could help boost my magic.
可以帮我提升魔法的东西
I promised Kol I'd find a way to bring him back,
我跟科尔保证过会带他回来
and I can't do that as an amateur hour witch.
可我在这个业余女巫的身体里根本办不到
Ok. You need to be more careful.
好 你必须加倍小心
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好自己
All evidence to the contrary.
种种证据显示你根本做不到
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表